Web Analytics
Bad Description or Bug?Just question.

News:

Main Menu

Bad Description or Bug?Just question.

Started by Luthor123, October 17, 2011, 05:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luthor123

Ok i want to make a question here about 3 skills at least for my class which do not do what the description says exactly.

So 1st skill is majesty +13 Power.
On description it says that it increases p.def by 22% and decreases evasion by 6,evasion -6 works on but the 22% isn't 22 ,it's less.
As you can see on picture below where i made the test,items are un equiped and equipped again so you won't say i used different before and after the buff.:)

So,w/o majesty on +3 set i got 1805 p.def .1805 +22% would give us result of 2202 p.def. Instead Using Majesty +13 Power with 1805 p.def gives me the result of 2139 p.def .  ::)
Here are the screens for this skill:

Next skill is skill Iron Will which on description says that it increases one's own M.def by 30% for 20 minutes.
Again i removed and equipped jewels so nobody will say i cheated.
So,without the Iron Will skill i have 1381 m.def and with +30% we get 1381+30% would give us result of 1795 M.def.
Instead the skill rises the m.def from 1381 to as you can see on the picture below  1719.
Here are the pictures for this skill:

And last is skill hide,which says on the description that lowers the movement speed by 30% .
Without hide skill my movement speed is 143 and with -30% it would give us the results 143-30%=100
Instead with Hide skill i get the result of 103 speed.
Here are the pics:

So,i would like to know if it's the wrong description of skill or bug.
Also there is either wrong description or bug on enchant of Vengeance which takes less speed than it says when it's enchanted to + decrease penalty but i am in hurry so i posted only those 3.

Thank you for answer in advance.:)

P.s. If i miscalculated something sorry i am just a bit tired.x)
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

flamingAwe

1st: pls someone teach him not to post screens to topic, only links...
2nd: all "buffs" are unaffected by passive skills from masteries, so once again make test: deduct from your p def/mdef/speed bonus from masteries, and only then make your calculations....

Luthor123

Quote from: flamingAwe on October 17, 2011, 06:27:18 PM
1st: pls someone teach him not to post screens to topic, only links...
2nd: all "buffs" are unaffected by passive skills from masteries, so once again make test: deduct from your p def/mdef/speed bonus from masteries, and only then make your calculations....
Ok.
I posted screens cause ImgShack loads slowly...
Lock Topic.
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one