Old player back and now confused a little :/

News:

Main Menu

Old player back and now confused a little :/

Started by Macros, October 18, 2011, 08:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macros

Hi,

I played here ages ago when Dragon Network was only 1 year old and now I'm back.  It was so long ago I cant even remember all my old account info lol,  so I had to start new chars. (Sux to lose my old crafter... years of work gone to waste..) Firstly I want to say BRAVO on the .delevel and .expoff/on abilities. Back in the day we didn't have that and I remember many suggestions in the forums about it, although what you have done with just typing a command is far superior to the "delvl npc" and things we drempt up lol. Cudos :)

Anyway I'm confused about a couple of things and I would love for some helpful player to answer them for me if you can please.

-  I type .autopickupon  and .offlineshop but niether work. I have done a search but couldnt find any 'how to' area about those. Am I doing it wrong?

-  I have read ALOT about the DN subclass mutant system and I must be a bit dim or something becasue I still cant figure out one thing. I'll use an example to demonstrate what is confusing me.  If I start a human char then do retail to an elf class, then do DN sub, does that mean I will have a char that is Human class / Elf class or does it mean I can only have Elf class/Elf class that looks human.

Thewre is more but for some reason I cant remmeber them at the moment. i'll make a new post later rather than keep this page open until i remember :D

Thanks in advnace for any help :)

flamingAwe

about working commands:
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,45546.msg2299012.html#msg2299012

about subclass:
-main class (that you start) can get dnet sub only of same race
-retail sub can get any race stack sub (prolly with elf-dark elf and etc official restrictions)
-just get a horn, go to NPC and see youself.....:P

Dumbled0re

welcome back, have fun, lately I have found in game some really old players that are coming back... that makes me so happy, some new "old" blood... ;D
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

Dumbled0re

flaming already replied to you... if u start human and retail to elf u can dn sub to whatever u want not only human class, only on main class u have to dn sub to the same race... example start elf retail human dn sub dark elf but on starting class elf in this case u can only dn sub elf and not human/dark elf etc.. clear now ? ;D
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

Macros

Quote from: Dumbled0re on October 18, 2011, 11:27:49 PM
flaming already replied to you... if u start human and retail to elf u can dn sub to whatever u want not only human class, only on main class u have to dn sub to the same race... example start elf retail human dn sub dark elf but on starting class elf in this case u can only dn sub elf and not human/dark elf etc.. clear now ? ;D

YES, ty ty ty. Honestly I don't know why it just didnt make sense but you made it clear ty lol. I appreciate the extra effort mate :)