Web Analytics
Are safe enchant from donation available now?

News:

Main Menu

Are safe enchant from donation available now?

Started by J4cKDan13L, October 18, 2011, 08:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J4cKDan13L

J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

J4cKDan13L

Quote from: DKociak on October 18, 2011, 08:53:31 PM
u have brain defect??...safe enchant?...before ur idea was change main subclass option.....maybe 2000x rates , GMshops  and GMbafers 4h ??? .
your meaning of life is to show your frustration in this forum or what? I just made 1 question...  I see everyday more vesper weapons +10+12+14+15 (ofc all in hands of NM players...coff...coff... ::)) and when I try to enchant something I reach max+5 and then I fail... that's why I asked it...
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: J4cKDan13L on October 18, 2011, 08:59:44 PM
your meaning of life is to show your frustration in this forum or what? I just made 1 question...  I see everyday more vesper weapons +10+12+14+15 (ofc all in hands of NM players...coff...coff... ::)) and when I try to enchant something I reach max+5 and then I fail... that's why I asked it...
Brokie have exclusive right to safe enchants :D

/irony off

Seriously now, just  because u use 5 bews and stop you think its not possible? But okey i understand u in a way but well, there is no safe enchant scrolls and they willl never exist.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

qwertyzxc

Quote from: TrackZero on October 18, 2011, 09:06:07 PM
Brokie have exclusive right to safe enchants :D

/irony off

Seriously now, just  because u use 5 bews and stop you think its not possible? But okey i understand u in a way but well, there is no safe enchant scrolls and they willl never exist.

ofc its possible but common ... some ppls got wepaons from +0 to + 13-15 in 1 day vesper so i dont think is possible :D

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: qwertyzxc on October 18, 2011, 09:12:44 PM
ofc its possible but common ... some ppls got wepaons from +0 to + 13-15 in 1 day vesper so i dont think is possible :D
Buy 500 bews and try then come here and talk to me. Even more, do this on any server (official too) ull get same effect.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

paypal2

Hi JACk ,you are very smart guy ,but no save encant is no possible here,no way ..:D

paypal2

flame i just wonder ,what else you do in your life exept LINEAGE?work ,study,going out at all??

flamingAwe

Quote from: paypal2 on October 18, 2011, 09:48:39 PM
flame i just wonder ,what else you do in your life exept LINEAGE?work ,study,going out at all??

all that togather + learning languages on lvl enough to distinguesh noun (awe) and adgective (flaming), and their use in constructing frases

Dumbled0re

ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

lasombra

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Dumbled0re

ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"