Web Analytics
i want to ask do you have any plans for valkyrye future ? - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

i want to ask do you have any plans for valkyrye future ?

Started by djvancho, October 28, 2011, 06:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furesy

Quote from: Torek [IF] on November 09, 2011, 05:32:37 PM
dutches have no rights at all like females, niggers and jackdaniel xD
haha, says you :P Who of us lives in a country ruled by Berlusconi lol, took Italy long enough to get him to 'retire' xD and even if he quits as prime minister, pretty sure he aint gone :D
Noventa | ChoDeLaBite | Suicidal | Suicidalist | MadnessJr | LimitedEdition | Delevus | SuperSly | Sephize | Sevarious | NovaSphere

Forever
Furesy

Torek [IF]

Quote from: Furesy on November 11, 2011, 12:59:38 PM
haha, says you :P Who of us lives in a country ruled by Berlusconi lol, took Italy long enough to get him to 'retire' xD and even if he quits as prime minister, pretty sure he aint gone :D

he gave resignation 3 days ago, read newspaper  ;)
ItaliansDoItBetter  8)

Furesy

Quote from: Torek [IF] on November 11, 2011, 01:04:05 PM
he gave resignation 3 days ago, read newspaper  ;)
I know! I'm just pretty sure he won't just disappear, he is like an Italian cocccccccccckroach, will never get him away entirely :P

(lol at word filter for the roaches)
Noventa | ChoDeLaBite | Suicidal | Suicidalist | MadnessJr | LimitedEdition | Delevus | SuperSly | Sephize | Sevarious | NovaSphere

Forever
Furesy

Torek [IF]

Quote from: Furesy on November 11, 2011, 01:25:46 PM
I know! I'm just pretty sure he won't just disappear, he is like an Italian cocccccccccckroach, will never get him away entirely :P

(lol at word filter for the roaches)

he decided to leave forever the role of prime minister but i'm pretty sure he will try to become republic's president
the funny thing is that his political party is owned by him and noone dare to contradict him so he will decide the candidate as new prime minister who will be his yes man  ;D
in the end of all........you have right, he will never leave us in peace till the death
ItaliansDoItBetter  8)