Web Analytics
PvP server?

News:

Main Menu

PvP server?

Started by Phonex, October 21, 2011, 05:45:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phonex

Well as far as a read, now u get rewards for pvp, we have exp boost, drops boost, etc boost, so that means is not more a 20x server, and as u have implemented pvp rewards, that means that now server will become a pvp server?  im asking cuz is a big difference between a normal server with pvp and a full pvp server. Wont be easy to open all HB w/o quest? (exp. AF), that way we can farm and be ready for this pvp server? LOL
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

flamingAwe

AF is open, stop cry
if you don't know where is entrance - your problem :P

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Phonex on October 21, 2011, 05:45:57 PM
Well as far as a read, now u get rewards for pvp, we have exp boost, drops boost, etc boost, so that means is not more a 20x server, and as u have implemented pvp rewards, that means that now server will become a pvp server?  im asking cuz is a big difference between a normal server with pvp and a full pvp server. Wont be easy to open all HB w/o quest? (exp. AF), that way we can farm and be ready for this pvp server? LOL
Boost of EXP isnt constant its maybe 1-3 days /week for 24h , no BIG DEAL to be honest.
PvP is good for many reasons , including the main reason to gain much more players , sitting on stairs whole day or soloing the mobs wont help server and wont help even YOU in the end, this reward system is as a motivation to players to start pvp (rewards will be changed every week for better and better),however no1 force you to pvp, this is made for people who loves to pvp but dont have vs who.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Phonex

Quote from: flamingAwe on October 21, 2011, 05:47:44 PM
AF is open, stop cry
if you don't know where is entrance - your problem :P

Im not cryin' noob-ass, and i know how to enter, what i mean it was to make things easy for new ppl, not for ur Pr0 guy lol,  go flame other places. :P
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

PvtStuka

Quote from: TrackZero on October 21, 2011, 06:00:02 PM
Boost of EXP isnt constant its maybe 1-3 days /week for 24h , no BIG DEAL to be honest.
PvP is good for many reasons , including the main reason to gain much more players , sitting on stairs whole day or soloing the mobs wont help server and wont help even YOU in the end, this reward system is as a motivation to players to start pvp (rewards will be changed every week for better and better),however no1 force you to pvp, this is made for people who loves to pvp but dont have vs who.

I'm reliefed that you finally use the proper word (reward) instead or reword :D

Astramael      [db/tr]

FeelmyBow

Pffft, when i left your coming with the cool updates.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Weezer

Quote from: FeelmyBow on October 21, 2011, 07:54:02 PM
Pffft, when i left your coming with the cool updates.

Come back! ;)

666VeNoM

Pls track, dont talk about stand on giran stairs. Im the master of giran stairs.

:'(

Its not my fault if no1 is online when I get home to play a little bit  >:(
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Weezer on October 21, 2011, 08:11:19 PM
Come back! ;)

I just heard you are barely playing aswell. Anyway you have to log your GM char more often to do some fixing.

~Nightmare~

Weezer

Quote from: FeelmyBow on October 21, 2011, 08:58:42 PM
I just heard you are barely playing aswell. Anyway you have to log your GM char more often to do some fixing.

I'm most of times on TS and people call me when they find some pvp, i'm too lazy to search all map for it.

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Weezer on October 21, 2011, 09:19:34 PM
I'm most of times on TS and people call me when they find some pvp, i'm too lazy to search all map for it.

Well im to lazy to install the game again!  :D

~Nightmare~

bakoo

HI !

And remember :
"Don't trust who says it's GM/Admin. WE DON'T NEED YOUR ACCOUNT NAME AND/OR PASSWORD! NEVER PROVIDE THEM!"

;)
gone ...
there was one good thing in this game - SINS CLAN