Web Analytics
C4 Server

News:

Main Menu

C4 Server

Started by Corpsse, October 25, 2011, 07:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corpsse

Would be great to add a c4 server to the list, around 20x or something, for the ones who are like the old times better...I bet it would bring quite alot of people back from the old days and probably a couple of new ones. Plus it is easier for new people to start on a c4 low rate than  on Gracia...Just a suggestion, i for one would love playing on an old school c4 server with the old system .
What we do in life echoes in eternity

QuadCore

This idea was suggested already by me(and probably many other players) months ago, unlucky my topic was removed

Corpsse

Mehh...too bad i guess, i stopped playing here after the HB update and i didn't like IL that much either...I don't see how an oldschool c4 server could do any harm. My oppinion is that it's worth the shot.
What we do in life echoes in eternity

QuadCore

i think exactly the same, unfortunately that dream most likely won't be fulfilled

Furesy

I'd say a C3 server, it was the best chronicle of all imo. But well, wouldn't mind C4 either, gotta love my HE/TY NovaSphere <3

That would be a nice reason for me to (maybe) come back and play a bit lol :)
Noventa | ChoDeLaBite | Suicidal | Suicidalist | MadnessJr | LimitedEdition | Delevus | SuperSly | Sephize | Sevarious | NovaSphere

Forever
Furesy

J4cKDan13L

YEAAAAAAAH

maybe a rollback to the last day of C4 (maybe in a indipendent server) !!! if drake made a backup before move to IL it could be possible isn't? would be awesooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome...
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

Furesy

Quote from: J4cKDan13L on October 26, 2011, 11:07:49 AM
YEAAAAAAAH

maybe a rollback to the last day of C4 (maybe in a indipendent server) !!! if drake made a backup before move to IL it could be possible isn't? would be awesooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome...
Yeah, awesome, I'll have all my stuff back! :D
Noventa | ChoDeLaBite | Suicidal | Suicidalist | MadnessJr | LimitedEdition | Delevus | SuperSly | Sephize | Sevarious | NovaSphere

Forever
Furesy

Torek [IF]

ok, c4 server max 5x
the best should be 1x like luna some years ago.
i'm ready to donate for this, but i won't ask something in game, i donate just to support the new server.
i would like to have a rly hardcore server (1x) with no donation. only pro players and this means no kid, no idiots no noobs
ItaliansDoItBetter  8)

Dumbled0re

Quote from: Torek [IF] on October 26, 2011, 02:45:01 PM
ok, c4 server max 5x
the best should be 1x like luna some years ago.
i'm ready to donate for this, but i won't ask something in game, i donate just to support the new server.
i would like to have a rly hardcore server (1x) with no donation. only pro players and this means no kid, no idiots no noobs
keep dreaming. have a nice day!
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

Torek [IF]

Quote from: Dumbled0re on October 26, 2011, 02:56:17 PM
keep dreaming. have a nice day!

some time ago luna had enough players to be a good server.
the max was liv 34, only few ppl had ssd xD
ItaliansDoItBetter  8)

Furesy

Quote from: Torek [IF] on October 26, 2011, 02:45:01 PM
i would like to have a rly hardcore server (1x) with no donation. only no-life players and this means no kid, no idiots no noobs (this rules out 99% of DN population)
Fixed it for you! :)

EDIT: If you want this, why don't you wait for official to open their Euro free2play servers lol

Forever
Furesy

Torek [IF]

Quote from: Furesy on October 26, 2011, 04:50:15 PM
Fixed it for you! :)

EDIT: If you want this, why don't you wait for official to open their Euro free2play servers lol
I repeat myself, when on this server there was luna 1x many ppl played it and enjoyed it.
the population was good
ItaliansDoItBetter  8)