Web Analytics
CAN YOU ANSWER ME ON PM MR TRACKZERO?

News:

Main Menu

CAN YOU ANSWER ME ON PM MR TRACKZERO?

Started by qwertyzxc, October 28, 2011, 12:20:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

qwertyzxc

I send u 2 or 3 pms  if you can help me ... I Need some information about my account let me send u again  this message i hope after i post it in general section u`ll answer me ...

h[T]ardstyleeeeeeee.

Arpee87

He said that he will be off for some days

FIREBLADE

there is announcement about of days?? or just told in clan chat!!!?;D ;D ;D ; D  ;D!!!!!

Furesy

Quote from: FIREBLADE on October 28, 2011, 02:48:23 PM
there is announcement about of days?? or just told in clan chat!!!?;D ;D ;D ; D  ;D!!!!!
I took this from the private GM forum where only me and Track have access. (he's my buddy)

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,45546.msg2302810.html#msg2302810
Noventa | ChoDeLaBite | Suicidal | Suicidalist | MadnessJr | LimitedEdition | Delevus | SuperSly | Sephize | Sevarious | NovaSphere

Forever
Furesy

Teh noob

i guess u need a positive answer:

YES, he is not interested in answering u.

qwertyzxc

Quote from: Arpee87 on October 28, 2011, 12:30:49 PM
He said that he will be off for some days

and you think i send him pms after he say he willl be afk some days ? ofc not i asked him like 1 week ago :)

dante24

hello
trackzero
can i have a request to you? i sent you a pm too, but there were no answer... so can we contact in-game or i'll send another pm and pls read it
in-game: Fiancee

PvtStuka

Astramael      [db/tr]

flamingAwe

flamingAwe

Quote from: mark_elesse on November 01, 2011, 10:43:55 AM
probably because you are a worthless f.uck.

You know what? from you it sounds so weak.. CAN"T HEAR YA, SPEAK LOUDER PLOX

dante24

@TrackZero. I still don't see an answer for my Private Message sent to you. You are online every day and what are you doing with PMs? Blocking them and then adding to you signature: "9967 Spammers blocked up until today, and counting ....." maybe there's more now and you will need to update it. Sorry for some hard words, but ppl are getting mad about not answered PMs they sent three days ago, a week ago, or a month ago... WTF is going on here? Is it a staff od DN?

Off:
And you spammers...
Are you recruited from one purpose maybe? Is it leading to a situation when noone will read someone's post?
I really can't believe how many jer*s play there, trolling whole day.

On:
Dear staff.
Do something with it plz.

[And again sorry for hard words]
Cheers