PVP vs PK - 2 things ...

News:

Main Menu

PVP vs PK - 2 things ...

Started by Jamesisko, October 31, 2011, 11:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamesisko

Hello, i got 2 things to ask:

1. Why PK points are just for player, not for char. If i meet party of bots, i will kill them all and will get just 1 PK pint per min ;/
Is this depend from player's IP ? Change pliz it. 1 char name == 1 pk point per min. I am collecting pk pints (in general from bots) and now i have to kill and kill and kill and there is lots killed and just few pk pints ;/

"*PVP/PK  Announcements are ENABLED again, with REALLY NICE REWORDS FOR PVP, I MEAN REALLY REALLY NICE ONES! So go ahead make a lot pvps and you will greatly reworded for it!!! "

this is not working for PK. Last time i got GODLIKE and eh.. if CP potions are this "realy nice reword" ... so ..
tell me pliz: that reward is just for PVP ?
when server tells that i got ultrakill.. total rampage, godlike... ppl pm me how many um.. engines i got, that they will make SS and post to ban me.
I am asking ban for what? I just was killing bot with autorez acepting. I got screens, some ppl was there ;)

U got new house?

PvtStuka

Quote from: Jamesisko on October 31, 2011, 11:36:11 PM
Hello, i got 2 things to ask:

1. Why PK points are just for player, not for char. If i meet party of bots, i will kill them all and will get just 1 PK pint per min ;/
Is this depend from player's IP ? Change pliz it. 1 char name == 1 pk point per min. I am collecting pk pints (in general from bots) and now i have to kill and kill and kill and there is lots killed and just few pk pints ;/

"*PVP/PK  Announcements are ENABLED again, with REALLY NICE REWORDS FOR PVP, I MEAN REALLY REALLY NICE ONES! So go ahead make a lot pvps and you will greatly reworded for it!!! "

this is not working for PK. Last time i got GODLIKE and eh.. if CP potions are this "realy nice reword" ... so ..
tell me pliz: that reward is just for PVP ?
when server tells that i got ultrakill.. total rampage, godlike... ppl pm me how many um.. engines i got, that they will make SS and post to ban me.
I am asking ban for what? I just was killing bot with autorez acepting. I got screens, some ppl was there ;)

So you are the one called "LM".

Astramael      [db/tr]

Jamesisko

if there are no bots .. eh PK points from active ppl are the same for me ;P but if i get bot .. with autorez - i will delevel him ;P
U got new house?

Jamesisko

um, UP ;P

Track - change it pliz .. 1 char rip == 1 PK point ... even per 1 min.

eh:

GODLIKE on 1 bot  with auto rez accepting ;)

PS.  this boter finaly knows how to set up bot ;P

U got new house?