Web Analytics
Then what can we do?

News:

Main Menu

Then what can we do?

Started by Macros, November 10, 2011, 05:30:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macros

I just read a post from an admin saying that golky wont be spawned in Giran harbour anymore. So I was wondering what other measures do you plan to take to make a horn availble to ppl who are in little clans or soloers like myself?

I don't understand why you cant make a horn easier to get? Every player on DN will make substack class, everyone. So why make it such a horrible ordeal to achieve? Havent we played this game long enough that things dont need to be so rediculously difficult anymore? Why not make a mini golky that is soloable in a far off place like top of TOI or deep in stacko nest or gods forge, so you still need mad skills to get there but its killable. Then its fun and challenging, not impossible. And he only allows the quest to be achieved, no drops.

There were about 20 people at giran harbour yesterday waiting for the chance of an event. That should show you the need exists.

Please think about it.

<3

GhostSlayer

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,45546.252.html

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

Macros

Wait... so the golky spawns at Giran harbour were just because the spawns of normal golkies were bugged? So it wasnt for ppl who are in small clans or soloers?

(P.S. I appreciate the reply but please next time type a few sentences answering me instead of linking a 22 page thread lol. -.-  )

PvtStuka

Quote from: Macros on November 10, 2011, 05:30:29 AM
I just read a post from an admin saying that golky wont be spawned in Giran harbour anymore. So I was wondering what other measures do you plan to take to make a horn availble to ppl who are in little clans or soloers like myself?

I don't understand why you cant make a horn easier to get? Every player on DN will make substack class, everyone. So why make it such a horrible ordeal to achieve? Havent we played this game long enough that things dont need to be so rediculously difficult anymore? Why not make a mini golky that is soloable in a far off place like top of TOI or deep in stacko nest or gods forge, so you still need mad skills to get there but its killable. Then its fun and challenging, not impossible. And he only allows the quest to be achieved, no drops.

There were about 20 people at giran harbour yesterday waiting for the chance of an event. That should show you the need exists.

Please think about it.

<3

You were not around, when there was only 1 golky in ToI, the horn was a drop, and you had no means to get a DNsub other than that.

Astramael      [db/tr]

lasombra

Quote from: PvtStuka on November 10, 2011, 09:26:39 AM
You were not around, when there was only 1 golky in ToI, the horn was a drop, and you had no means to get a DNsub other than that.

And  to 11 floor You was forced run, and on every floor was pvp :)
And You died at 10 floor and no resser xD
Great times, golky raids was fuuukkiinnnggg great in old times.

(http://www.fotosik.pl/showFullSize.php?id=293abedbf7c43a91)

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

J4cKDan13L

Pffffff.... in C3 there was only 1 golky that was spawning at random in field of silence or ancient battle ground...  THAT was a pain in the ass...

now U have a golky in toi 11 with tradable item...4 quest golkies and the chance to trade lunargents for horn...

the DNsub is probably the most important power up for a char and U will have to work a bit for that.... =)
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

Naku

This concerns me in the following way: having sub is a feature, and new people cant get sub or go past the huberz0rd clans. If track is aiming to get more people into the server this might be a step backward. I understand the challenge, im also from the old times of shadow server where golks were limited but atm getting horn is very impossible if you are new and not a d0nator.

ionutza

in the old times .....c6.... subclassed ppl was veeery rare and considered OP cos` golkas and horns was verry rare, i remember that on 15x horn was 35-40 DC. Only good clans was able to pvp for golkas and horns.... the rest .....donate and get horn.

Now everyone has sub ...and its very easy....

I miss the good old times ...

ylim

Quote from: lasombra on November 10, 2011, 09:45:04 AM
And  to 11 floor You was forced run, and on every floor was pvp :)
And You died at 10 floor and no resser xD
Great times, golky raids was fuuukkiinnnggg great in old times.

pr0 buff :D and yeah was funny to walk from toi1 to 11 :D

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Naku on November 10, 2011, 10:26:24 AM
This concerns me in the following way: having sub is a feature, and new people cant get sub or go past the huberz0rd clans. If track is aiming to get more people into the server this might be a step backward. I understand the challenge, im also from the old times of shadow server where golks were limited but atm getting horn is very impossible if you are new and not a d0nator.
Comon seriously how hard is to catch 1 of 4 golkies each 9hours?
How hard is to get horn on the market?
How hard is to exchange lunargent for horn ?

I made those custom events in Giran Harbour just because true spawn wasn't working (now working), so there is no need for ruining the game cause if you have everything served on the plate where is the challenge ? And please don't tell me you need a huge clan to get a quest horn cause i don't except that as an excuse!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Naku

Quote from: TrackZero on November 10, 2011, 10:58:12 AM

I made those custom events in Giran Harbour just because true spawn wasn't working (now working), so there is no need for ruining the game cause if you have everything served on the plate where is the challenge ? And please don't tell me you need a huge clan to get a quest horn cause i don't except that as an excuse!

Track i get what u are saying and i always support your decisions, but i fear for new ppl, anyway if all DN survived using only 4 golks i guess it will be ok, only time will tell and we got plenty of time. About clans, im talking about "certain" clans that kill those bosses for nothing, just to be anoying ;)

Nosti

Quote from: TrackZero on November 10, 2011, 10:58:12 AM

Do you still have this on Mammon ? ? ? ?