News:

Main Menu

Event: Server x Valakas - Saturday 21:30 GMT+1

Started by Gideon, November 18, 2011, 02:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkLoverPL

Quote from: Gideon on November 18, 2011, 05:53:10 PM

About Necklace, i have some ideas:

- after we kill it u can give it to me and i will DESTROY IT! (ofc i will send screen on Forum, or people gonna start flame that i'm corrupt and took Valakas for myself :D)
its my words!! :P

Quote from: Gideon on November 18, 2011, 05:53:10 PM
- i will keep Valakas and ADD as prize on NEXT PVP EVENT.
- Valakas goes as prize for the BEST MOVIE about our EVENT!

good idea!
Dylvish SPS/SPS  :D
I come in peace,u go in pieces..
How to improve L2 texture loading:
http://akwariumjacka.blogspot.com/p/lineage-2.html

flamingAwe

Quote from: zenice on November 18, 2011, 05:42:31 PM
for me your ally can keep the damn necklace and stick it in the ass, can your ally stop thinking on items and try to have some funny pve moment where all server figths an epic rb, forgeting for some hours wars?
ps: this is my personal opinion only

funny PvE moment xD EPIC
theheroes keep scamer in clan is old news now
and now CB wants funny PvE with whole server, since as clan + 2x ally they fail xD

zenice

Quote from: flamingAwe on November 18, 2011, 06:03:41 PM
funny PvE moment xD EPIC
theheroes keep scamer in clan is old news now
and now CB wants funny PvE with whole server, since as clan + 2x ally they fail xD

Read what I said moron...
Quote from: zenice on November 18, 2011, 05:42:31 PM
ps: this is my personal opinion only

Its my personal opinion only, not clan, about TheHeroes keeping scammers not my problem.
About CB ally "fail", regarding our numbers during sieges or pvp and yours u should she ashamed how your ally suck, but this its not what matters in this topic.

Gideon

Quote from: ylim on November 18, 2011, 05:57:35 PM
we said for gideon we dont care so much about that damn necklace (ask some ex-ba members how many vala we have in WH :P). we want to kill vala as ally first time on server in gracia thats it. u can understand it or not its not our business.

ps giving vala for best movie is good choise imo (ofc u must kill it first :D )

As i said i understand ur decision, but i don't agree with it. Anyway as i told to ur clan leaders u all free to try before the event and also u can come to pvp people who's going to event, but i expect that this wont happen.

I can understand that u don't want coop with then, that u want to kill it as ally, ok. But at least let me do this without problems.
Event Manager

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dragonnetwork20x

MegaZord

Quote from: zenice on November 18, 2011, 05:59:36 PM
keep trying  ;D
regarding u fail tezza with 4 pts...  :-X

LOL xD
1 st of  all moron we was 1st who kill tezza in gracia final,we was 1st who kill beleth on this server so qq moar. Ye we failed once Tezza with 4 pt coz something was bugged and buff didnt work(ppl after ress didnt had buffs and when relog buffs was). but this u dont know and saying just bullsh1t.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

Gideon

Event Manager

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dragonnetwork20x

CrashOverAll

You fixed my char so it's my turn to give a hand . I'm in ;)

666VeNoM

Let me take the dust out of my L2 and log to go on this event.

Plus I will try to record it. I hope we can kill it, cuz I dont have much space left on my HD and if it take some hours to kill, I wont be able to record everything.

So much for my 1TB HD...  :-[
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

xLynax

Quote from: Gideon on November 18, 2011, 05:02:37 PM
Also as i said if u wanna come to help, it's ok and i won't allow other clans to kill u inside nest (i'm serious on this, we can go kill Valakas or spend some time at jail, ur choice).

Hmmmm jail what a boring place to stay  ::)

Ps.- Goodluck

seboulba

Quote from: Gideon on November 18, 2011, 05:14:53 PM
GUYS COME ON!

We have GF since what? 3 months?

Valakas is alive since then. None was able to kill it after update, the best atm is 20% of his HP down and after SOE.

I'm trying to check how is his stats and if it's possible to kill it the way it is atm or not.

All sides failed before on Valakas (i don't know why and how many players they had on this attempts). I'm trying to make an epic possible to kill, or it can stay alive for the whole chronicle.

I trying to help the whole server on this and still some people don't wanna help me, ok i understand.

But just 1 thing, u ALL complains since a long time that u don't have answer or help from GM staff in some cases and i'm trying to do my best here since i'm GM, but now i'm asking just for HELP AND COOP to check Valakas, imo atm is impossible to kill it in less than 4 hours with just 1 ally (with around 70-80 players).

u wont see better on this serv XD bring old TEMP and maybe u will see more that 100+ ppl's and tbh to COOP with FTP better make a big pvp event instead to lose our XP  inside....
nm30X
EvilBunnies

PainMaster

Quote from: MegaZord on November 18, 2011, 06:24:20 PM
LOL xD
1 st of  all moron we was 1st who kill tezza in gracia final,we was 1st who kill beleth on this server so qq moar. Ye we failed once Tezza with 4 pt coz something was bugged and buff didnt work(ppl after ress didnt had buffs and when relog buffs was). but this u dont know and saying just bullsh1t.

really cool that u killed tezza first ... type book about it ,
about  beleth   guess no1 form CB ever made quest to go in  since now ...  coz we dont care about it ...
i wont spend my free time to facking farm .... sry  ;)

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

Vargine

Gideon if you want i can kill vala alone with good buffs and some ONE special buff that i cant get from normal char ;P
Pround AoD member

P0lmrok - OL/WC  -  Top 1 (Retired)
Terminate - SK/BD - Top 1 (Retired)
Terminat - BP/WK - Quite Top (Retired)

Quality > Quantity

Fak Ju pica diktator .!. ju łil not łin cziter