Web Analytics
Dragon UPDATES by their GM-s that will come to NM, discuss! - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

Dragon UPDATES by their GM-s that will come to NM, discuss!

Started by =^TrackZero^=, November 19, 2011, 06:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkLoverPL

as i say before:use talismans and dont qq about shitty cancel
Dylvish SPS/SPS  :D
I come in peace,u go in pieces..
How to improve L2 texture loading:
http://akwariumjacka.blogspot.com/p/lineage-2.html

zenice

Quote from: jygh on November 20, 2011, 03:39:00 PM
cancel reuse is like 10-15 second so how to reduce it iff this sh1t cancel 1/3 of ur buffs per cancel iff u dun ve what is helping vs it :P
gm's killed kamael class and u still try to make cancel skill even more overpwrd ... lolz u should increase reuse time not decrease.

You are a TARD but +1  :D
Cancel have already short reuse, and it tooks everytime 5 buffs cuz resist buffs NOT working.
Dont touch the reuse but at least fix the resist buffs...

andreww

LOOL

a other QQ topic, Track what the freak u try to do ,some way to communicate,and at the end we hear  y its drake his call, or what we say will work

than mine opinion is better kick those brainless dragon gm's from there function, the nerfed focus death already  the nerf on emotion  not on facts ,we all know we have subclass some classes are stronger and other combo's are weaker , we all have the chance to choose i play all the time in FG  only last 2 month not so i have a clear view atm about what happend

but i only can agree the nerf/bugg on the atri systeem  that,for the rest  i never hear ay 1 complain on Nm about the list u told

@we all know glasy is all his lgame life a 1 shot RAT i wont flame him more :) dont even start about his knowledge about linage2
some facts  about how serious to take this gm's

we all know what dragon gm's are capable for

~unfair bans  
~scamming people
~making a server whit 24.000 retarded rules so u cant  have any normal game play 1 month u can have 1 hero a month later u can have 4 there is no line
~the play  say me what nerfs are there for glasy his chars  0  he nerfs chars to get stronger him self

Last this is mine personal thing  I AM % SERIOUS ON THIS !!!

when u accept this rule change vs your will all mine friends and me will quit WHEN GLASY INDIRECTLY CAN CONTROLL X20
THAN THERE IS TOTALY NO USE TO STAY HERE

Retired for ever =)

Lvl 99/99/80/80 dagger/iss enchanter innova core :)

slimx

Quote from: Vargine on November 20, 2011, 03:45:18 PM
Landing rate depend of char and buffs but it's about 50% i think (last time 5x resisted on Shan) (tryed on siege and about 1/3 players was paralised)
true and if u also use talisman for mental resist and paralize resist land rate is close to 0% ...same goes for cancel

Gideon

cancel reuse is like 10-15 second so how to reduce it iff this sh1t cancel 1/3 of ur buffs per cancel iff u dun ve what is helping vs it :P
gm's killed kamael class and u still try to make cancel skill even more overpwrd ... lolz u should increase reuse time not decrease.

As i said i'm going to check how the skill works, i'm not going just to accept this updates 15x GM's want, we r not like 15x.

If this updates will work to 15x this doesn't means will work for 20x.

Quote from: Vargine on November 20, 2011, 03:45:18 PM
Landing rate depend of char and buffs but it's about 50% i think (last time 5x resisted on Shan) (tryed on siege and about 1/3 players was paralised)

Lightning Shock is MEN based and have Paralyze Trait, also don't have 100% land rate (not even close to this), so imo don't need to change anything on this skill.
Event Manager

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dragonnetwork20x

Duff368

Quote from: Gideon on November 20, 2011, 03:33:02 PM
"Guts" no more giving full effect when HP over 60% - agree on this, if u wanna a "tank" play tank, not orc.
i hope youre not talking seriously, try play orc and let me see if this guts is op...
orcs haven't much p,def because rage gime -20% p.def and activate gusts in pvp is not so easy, titan is a suicide char in pvp because for get stronger you need 30% (stronger not immortal) so i didn't see the problem on it...

ptak12

stop QQing about cancel lol u have resist cancel buffs working u have tol, toe, etc u even have a fcking talismans that resist 100% so what else u want? for me its worse the cancel with dagger

Triuferkkk

Quote from: ptak12 on November 20, 2011, 10:41:01 PM
stop QQing about cancel lol u have resist cancel buffs working u have tol, toe, etc u even have a fcking talismans that resist 100% so what else u want? for me its worse the cancel with dagger
buffs resisting cancel not working
if you would read more, you would see what ppl are asking for, to fix these buffs

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

ptak12

Quote from: Triuferkkk on November 20, 2011, 10:41:56 PM
buffs resisting cancel not working
if you would read more, you would see what ppl are asking for, to fix these buffs

well im telling u that tol and toe that they r resist cancels buffs r working and 100% so go check it and talisman working 100% too

Shadow21

arcane protection from ee and se dont work. same chant of spirit. 4-5 buffs perma per 1 cancel. no matter have i that buff or no. resist start work only when u have less than 10 buffs, but then question is there sense in such resist???
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

lucifsg

even though my second char is sps i ll have to agree to that. cancel doesnt need any reduce in time. What needs a nerf is cancel from dagger and fists when they r + pvp. They cancel more often than any sps !
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

lasombra

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps