Web Analytics
Dragon UPDATES by their GM-s that will come to NM, discuss! - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Dragon UPDATES by their GM-s that will come to NM, discuss!

Started by =^TrackZero^=, November 19, 2011, 06:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilQs

Quote from: Gabriel on November 20, 2011, 03:47:37 AM
dont need change nothing more on orc fighters so guts and soulcry no need, final secret its a good skill no need change it too, about others dont have chars to say smth

+1 here.
They aren't o/p so just leave them alone!.

WilQsPL (Tyr/De)
Iva (Pal/Wl)
DjDziadzior (Tyr/Wc)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: felo41 on November 20, 2011, 09:34:10 AM
Most of those changes are "slighly" retarded , i doubt if u guys want them on ur server .

The storys about 17k hits and other fairy tails from unbuffed ppl from GM's clans when they get owned are ruining our server . For the record that duelist spirit nerf was caused by one person so imagine how they do changes here. :D

He told me that dragon players are happy with this update and that the story of 17k damage is not only 1 guy , is like i can ask 400 mages on Dragon. After that i tested various ways to try make 17k damage with he/pl on properly buffed mage and its mission impossible!
But is weird i didnt saw any topic about this recent "fixes", on dragon!
But seriously in all do respect dragon gm-s this updates are totally and absolutely NOT needed !!!!!!! As i said while ago ill repeat it again , let players play their chars wint constancy not like nerfing staff without reason every week  based on your gameplay from dragon.
Hope youll be reasonable this time...
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Triuferkkk

Quote from: TrackZero on November 20, 2011, 10:20:45 AM
He told me that dragon players are happy with this update and that the story of 17k damage is not only 1 guy , is like i can ask 400 mages on Dragon. After that i tested various ways to try make 17k damage with he/pl on properly buffed mage and its mission impossible!
But seriously in all do respect dragon gm-s this updates are totally and absolutely NOT needed !!!!!!! As i said while ago ill repeat it again , let players play their chars wint constancy not like nerfing staff without reason every week  based on your gameplay from dragon.
i got 11 k from  necro on siege, why cuz i was w/o resists, w/o proper buffs, so if this guy who calls himself gm got such a shot, im sorry but i wont believe it at all, he hadnt any buff with resists, maybe even armor lol

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

Vargine

Quote from: PainMaster on November 20, 2011, 07:52:13 AM
GJ dude , let inf&nightmare LIVE !!!!

best summary +1

anyway some of those "updates" was rly cool like gate chant / OL debufs
Pround AoD member

P0lmrok - OL/WC  -  Top 1 (Retired)
Terminate - SK/BD - Top 1 (Retired)
Terminat - BP/WK - Quite Top (Retired)

Quality > Quantity

Fak Ju pica diktator .!. ju łil not łin cziter

Blizzer

Quote from: TrackZero on November 20, 2011, 10:20:45 AM
The point is that we don't have 400 active mages on Dragon, unless you count buff bots  ;D Maybe I shouldn't comment anything on forum, last time I got ban IG for that but: our GMs are doing most of those updates for their clannies and asslickers sake  ;)
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

GeForce

xxXGeForceXxx Duelist / Hell Knight - Left since 08.March.2008
KosaNostra | LimitedEdition <3

zenice

Quote from: TrackZero on November 20, 2011, 01:42:18 AM
After consulting you guys and well ive spoken with Arena GM-s too, seems like ill refuse to get this update because its a joke!!!

I mean if a GM claims he gets a 17k damage from a he/gl can imagine a credibility of those "fixes" ....?

Really Playing and GMing , I VOTE FOR NO! 

>:( :(

+1

Those "fixes" are like the Duelist Spirit nerf, a BS...
But its like u said, Playing and GMing u cant expect good fixes, only hate nerfs

TADE

there is a way to avoid that dmg.. buff bots attribute and mby ppl will stop QQ about that joke 17k dmg (if it even exist ofc)
the only nice fix is the vengeance in robe/light .. i would personally fix even partyUD  and UD and someother fixes
but every server got his own fixes atm cuz they have different population and different gameplay.
btw track +1 :)

Gideon

As i told players IG about this "nerfdates", i will check how those skills r atm and IF rly need this fix.

Imo (based on players PM's and topics on Forum) this update should stay just for Dragon players, we don't need this full pack.

MAYBE some would be interesting to us, like:

"Cancel" reduced reuse time - still need to check how the skill is working atm
"Guts" no more giving full effect when HP over 60% - agree on this, if u wanna a "tank" play tank, not orc.
"Seal of Limit" duration shorted to 120sec from 300sec
"Seal of Suspension" duration shorted to 90sec from 120sec
"Lightning Shock" paralyze effect's landing rate slightly reduced - IF the land rate is 100% or near it (i will check the skill)
"Soul Cry" effect on bows and fists reduced - need to check this skill
"Gate chant reuse is now 250 sec - grp to sieges or mass pvp will be much faster

Event Manager

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dragonnetwork20x

jygh

Quote from: Gideon on November 20, 2011, 03:33:02 PM
As i told players IG about this "nerfdates", i will check how those skills r atm and IF rly need this fix.

Imo (based on players PM's and topics on Forum) this update should stay just for Dragon players, we don't need this full pack.

MAYBE some would be interesting to us, like:

"Cancel" reduced reuse time - still need to check how the skill is working atm

cancel reuse is like 10-15 second so how to reduce it iff this sh1t cancel 1/3 of ur buffs per cancel iff u dun ve what is helping vs it :P
gm's killed kamael class and u still try to make cancel skill even more overpwrd ... lolz u should increase reuse time not decrease.
  Nightmare 30x

Vargine

Quote from: Gideon on November 20, 2011, 03:33:02 PM
"Lightning Shock" paralyze effect's landing rate slightly reduced - IF the land rate is 100% or near it (i will check the skill)

Landing rate depend of char and buffs but it's about 50% i think (last time 5x resisted on Shan) (tryed on siege and about 1/3 players was paralised)
Pround AoD member

P0lmrok - OL/WC  -  Top 1 (Retired)
Terminate - SK/BD - Top 1 (Retired)
Terminat - BP/WK - Quite Top (Retired)

Quality > Quantity

Fak Ju pica diktator .!. ju łil not łin cziter