we want FAME - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

we want FAME

Started by Unt0uchable, November 22, 2011, 07:56:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seboulba

Quote from: TrackZero on November 24, 2011, 05:25:55 PM
They SHOULD join sieges, thats the point! Of course from another hand PvE players  while siege is ON can farm without any fear big clans will annoy them. _Pvp on weapon shouldn't be easy as it was with that exploit ! Ncsoft just dont care to fix shitload of bugs cause for them its not that important . Join sieges and do some pvp , how bad is that?

fix dual dagger FAME coz 49k fame holy shit
nm30X
EvilBunnies

pawlus

Y Track good idea. Low clans where can be even 4-5 ppl can try fight in their dyna sets with ppl which have vespers sets+6 veapons ica/vesper +10 even more and full att. They can rly win.

Now more seriously. Remember that ppl makes server alive and ur opinion is not more important than this what players says. U can think that NC Soft makes shit with that but its still ur opinion. Also when u wanna make server more like official u take away things which are normal there. Where is logic here?

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: pawlus on November 24, 2011, 05:44:43 PM
Y Track good idea. Low clans where can be even 4-5 ppl can try fight in their dyna sets with ppl which have vespers sets+6 veapons ica/vesper +10 even more and full att. They can rly win.

Now more seriously. Remember that ppl makes server alive and ur opinion is not more important than this what players says. U can think that NC Soft makes shit with that but its still ur opinion. Also when u wanna make server more like official u take away things which are normal there. Where is logic here?
Why small clans has to fight alone? I dont understand that why always small clans have to be vs everyone?? Pick a side and fight with them thats quite obvious!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

violetpl

Quote from: TrackZero on November 24, 2011, 05:25:55 PM
They SHOULD join sieges, thats the point! Of course from another hand PvE players  while siege is ON can farm without any fear big clans will annoy them. _Pvp on weapon shouldn't be easy as it was with that exploit ! Ncsoft just dont care to fix shitload of bugs cause for them its not that important . Join sieges and do some pvp , how bad is that?

you are rly funny T...0   if you say that ncsoft make exploit and is shit (you never play l2/ never on off)
some ppl on off dont go pvp they play for funn/oly but again you are smarter than a company  which possessing mln $ for this game
you care only how to get more EUR. if you are so smart why you dont make atry like on off 300/120  all know why - because no more EUR for you
and btw ncsoft make 1 more exploit -if you dont know my "l2 guru" you can  sell fame in next chronicles
I wonder when you make normal TW or again you need wait for some1 who is smarter they you

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: violetpl on November 24, 2011, 05:55:31 PM

you are rly funny T...0   if you say that ncsoft make exploit and is shit (you never play l2/ never on off)
some ppl on off dont go pvp they play for funn/oly but again you are smarter than a company  which possessing mln $ for this game
you care only how to get more EUR. if you are so smart why you dont make atry like on off 300/120  all know why - because no more EUR for you
and btw ncsoft make 1 more exploit -if you dont know my "l2 guru" you can  sell fame in next chronicles
I wonder when you make normal TW or again you need wait for some1 who is smarter they you

I feel your rage since day one you join  this forum, i guess in your case even higher instances didnt help.
Now some facts:
- How do you know i never played on l2 off?
- How do you know i am smarter then ncsoft?
- How do you know if im not a millionaire and doing this from hobby?
- How do you know, because i dont know, how this new att system will bring to server more moeny?
- How you can know anything about me, trough forum binary letters? Or you met me in RL which gives you right to judge about me?

Go to a bathroom look yourself in the eyes and answer these questions, then come back and try hate the world a bit less.

~Allegro.

pawlus

Those ppl from low lvl clans wont be any support for top clans. They can try to get fs from oly but for that they need fame. When they will reach those fs, pvp weapons they will also in this time make their sets better but adding att etc and after that they can try themselves in pvp. In other way they wont have any chance

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: pawlus on November 24, 2011, 06:06:57 PM
Those ppl from low lvl clans wont be any support for top clans. They can try to get fs from oly but for that they need fame. When they will reach those fs, pvp weapons they will also in this time make their sets better but adding att etc and after that they can try themselves in pvp. In other way they wont have any chance
Give me names of small clans who got rejected by any big clan on this server? Sorry but i dont believe in fairy tails .

pawlus

Im not in any top clans so what now? i should donate to have a chance to play like normal ppl here? And how do you think, did it help any new player which will come to server? Ur politic was to get new ppl here.

Alex

this update will hit hard small clans like aod
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: pawlus on November 24, 2011, 06:18:31 PM
Im not in any top clans so what now? i should donate to have a chance to play like normal ppl here? And how do you think, did it help any new player which will come to server? Ur politic was to get new ppl here.
You are wrong in the start, why you need to donate to play as any normal player? I know XX players who never donated and farmed everything for themselfs and have middle range gear.
Dont you think that your decision of not joining any big clan/ally on server quite lower your chance to see all aspects of the game?Thats the story not only here, but every other server including l2off and other pvt servers , in the end you plan to solo beleth to get a ring , or valakas or any other epic boss , huh =.=

Shadow21

Quote from: Alex on November 24, 2011, 06:23:08 PM
this update will hit hard small clans like aod

for now as i see this update only hit ur brain. btw mr.ImFakingWellInformed look at ur clan and ex ally better cuz as i remember from all sieges not aod  on main chars farm fame on ground, but many cb, eb and sheva does it. waiting for smart reply ^^
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

violetpl

sry for disappoint you buy i dont have allegro account and i love world

- How do you know i never played on l2 off? - if you play on off you whould know why ncsoft make able to acquire fame when you are dead, how work TW, and some skils
- How do you know i am smarter then ncsoft? - only smart dude can say - farm fame when you dead is exploit, sry but how you can fix something that works well
- How do you know if im not a millionaire and doing this from hobby? - dunno mby you are and if yes im rly happy
- How do you know, because i dont know, how this new att system will bring to server more moeny? - oh you dont know, so why you dont make 300/120??
- How you can know anything about me, trough forum binary letters? Or you met me in RL which gives you right to judge about me? - no i dont met you in RL, I judge only your work here dunno if you need wait for drake to make something ect. but 1st you make 1 and after some time you make something else/different

for mark go to your pink boy ( you dont need announce that you have new love and you are happy) all the best for you

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80