Web Analytics
rules for dualbox

News:

Main Menu

rules for dualbox

Started by Rasher, November 24, 2011, 12:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rasher

sorry guys, i just wanna ask, it's really possible have 1 char in town for shop and 2 out town ?
example, i have dwarf in town with shop active, and one char  + one support out ?
i ask 'cause no wanna take ban xD

from forum annuncement DUALBOX (SUPPORT, EXP ECT)
You can have dual box + 1 char for shop in town, so in real this means: from same ip = 1 char IN town(only) to use as shop, OUTSIDE town you can have Main char + supporter (this means outside the town you can have MAX 2 CHARS FROM SAME IP) if you dont respect this rules you will get 1st time from 360-720h (depends of a gm judgment) and 2nd time PERMA ban!!!
E comunque, meglio un melo che du prunche !!

garikUA

Quote from: Rasher on November 24, 2011, 12:18:07 PM
sorry guys, i just wanna ask, it's really possible have 1 char in town for shop and 2 out town ?
example, i have dwarf in town with shop active, and one char  + one support out ?
i ask 'cause no wanna take ban xD

from forum annuncement DUALBOX (SUPPORT, EXP ECT)
You can have dual box + 1 char for shop in town, so in real this means: from same ip = 1 char IN town(only) to use as shop, OUTSIDE town you can have Main char + supporter (this means outside the town you can have MAX 2 CHARS FROM SAME IP) if you dont respect this rules you will get 1st time from 360-720h (depends of a gm judgment) and 2nd time PERMA ban!!!
yes

trooperXkoki

if you are good and can use multi-box clever there will be no punishment xD
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)