Fame event - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Fame event

Started by DarkLoverPL, November 29, 2011, 09:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

surecom

Quote from: Gideon on November 30, 2011, 04:17:58 PM
I'm checking NPCDATA for the lines of Antharas Raid, i will design something new for those 3 Antharas, and gonna send the ideas to Track and we gonna discuss about it.
Antharas spawn depend from ppl entering in nest - i cant tell you what number of ppls is needed for each of them, but coders may look that on files ( eventualy). So there is not problem at all - just not enough player to spawn lvl 85 antharas...and also middle one too  :P

Shadow21

Quote from: surecom on November 30, 2011, 05:53:41 PM
Antharas spawn depend from ppl entering in nest - i cant tell you what number of ppls is needed for each of them, but coders may look that on files ( eventualy). So there is not problem at all - just not enough player to spawn lvl 85 antharas...and also middle one too  :P

6 full pt on cc not enought for spawn anty 85lvl?
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

surecom

Quote from: Shadow21 on November 30, 2011, 08:20:08 PM
6 full pt on cc not enought for spawn anty 85lvl?
and you think that too much?  For DN 6 full pt is too much that true, but they use retails files,where 6 pt is enough just for low lvl anthy...

Gideon

Quote from: surecom on November 30, 2011, 05:53:41 PM

This was a rly nice system, but here we don't have this, 1st cause we know that would be almost impossible for any ally to get fe 120 players online at Antharas and 2nd cause we know that chars here r much more powerfull than off, so we need lower ammount of players to kill it.

I checked the files once again, just need to clear some doubts i have about some info on those lines and discuss a bit with Track and we gonna have a new Antharas Epic for server.

Btw this topic wasn't about Fame?  :D
Event Manager

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dragonnetwork20x

flamingAwe

Quote from: Gideon on November 30, 2011, 08:54:52 PM
This was a rly nice system, but here we don't have this, 1st cause we know that would be almost impossible for any ally to get fe 120 players online at Antharas and 2nd cause we know that chars here r much more powerfull than off, so we need lower ammount of players to kill it.

I checked the files once again, just need to clear some doubts i have about some info on those lines and discuss a bit with Track and we gonna have a new Antharas Epic for server.

Btw this topic wasn't about Fame?  :D

flame, fame, whatever xD
as asked million of times: what are conditions to summon big one
answer on this question would solve continues questions, why no earring for such a long time droped.
with that answer ppl can start  really to QQ about changing conditions, or at least try and make test with boxes :P

Ciso

QQ dylvish , you are not lucky!!!! xD
I was used less than 100 energies for make 540 att ( around 80-90)
ty

garikUA

Quote from: Ciso on December 02, 2011, 07:38:45 PM
QQ dylvish , you are not lucky!!!! xD
I was used less than 100 energies for make 540 att ( around 80-90)
ty
~120 here