TY/DE

News:

Main Menu

TY/DE

Started by Wall-E, November 30, 2011, 11:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wall-E

Hello again.
May i ask how does ty/de skills work now?
Does totems work with 2h weapons ?

masa55

Hi!

I dont know the answer, but i will asking too. IS better to farm with de/ty with two handed sword than fist? OR better to make we/de or wc/ty?

Wokuo

totems and fist fury only with fists

masa55

Quote from: Wokuo on December 01, 2011, 02:45:46 PM
totems and fist fury only with fists

get it. and rage? Ty/de now using fist,right?

Wokuo

Quote from: masa55 on December 01, 2011, 03:58:32 PM
get it. and rage? Ty/de now using fist,right?
i have ty/spoil so dont know how work de skills

galun

Well.... i play tyr/des since many years....

i was on NM since C2 and now im on Dragon since September 2010.... and since Gracia...

Totem work with fist or double handed but is more effective wish fist cause u have fist fury which augment your atk.speed
I always play with Ogre Totem in all situation.

With the gracia nerf.... Frenzy and Bison sux with fist.... doesnt work like should be.... u must use a double handed blunt but
it useless cause it work for only 1 minute, after that, u must come back on fist with Ogre Tatoo ( atk.speed lock to 1500 ) and counter haste is always on (almost) so dont need rabbit totem, except if u wanna run.

The way i play :

Ogre Totem - Fist Fury - Rage - Inferno Farm - Fist with Fire att - Fist expertive +10 (atm) -
certification : counter haste / focus master / might master / +6 p.atk
We Are Anonymous
We are legion
We don't forgive
We don't forget
Expect Us

FACEBOOK - DM Prod

https://www.twitch.tv/genesis_quebec

Dumbled0re

with fists and oggre totem u have low critical atk rate, imo its way better to grind with hawk, in pvp oggre seem to better but I do not pvp with that combo., maybe if u are full buffed with full hp with kamael buff/cat buff u can get a nice critical rate, and u can get certificate for critical rate as well.
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

qwertyzxc

Quote from: Dumbled0re on December 22, 2011, 04:37:21 PM
with fists and oggre totem u have low critical atk rate, imo its way better to grind with hawk, in pvp oggre seem to better but I do not pvp with that combo., maybe if u are full buffed with full hp with kamael buff/cat buff u can get a nice critical rate, and u can get certificate for critical rate as well.

ty/wc ftw :)

R-Truth

Quote from: Dumbled0re on December 22, 2011, 04:37:21 PM

Well my bad guy... i test new stuff and work better now

DS+F+12+FULL HOLY + DANCE LIGHT + HOLY WEAPON BUFF ( FIST FURY+RAGE+HAWK TOTEN )

when u go in frenzy+zealot, or just zealot... i use hawk totem but u can use bison also and take HD+F+++++