Main Menu

WTF???

Started by Shadow21, December 13, 2011, 10:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joaquimcara

Quote from: ylim on December 14, 2011, 09:40:38 PM
u deserver a pink nick  :o

ps track u wanted to explain something more for AOD tonight ?  :D

And you to play in some servers i played b4! Btw pink nick? Something you use in your own clan forum? If every 1 in your clan is like you...No thanks!

Shadow21

Quote from: joaquimcara on December 14, 2011, 09:44:29 PM
And you to play in some servers i played b4! Btw pink nick? Something you use in your own clan forum? If every 1 in your clan is like you...No thanks!

nop its special reward for True Ladies on our server so u deserved it alrdy for sure  ;D
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

joaquimcara

Quote from: Shadow21 on December 14, 2011, 09:45:26 PM
nop its special reward for True Ladies on our server so u deserved it alrdy for sure  ;D

Oh sure  ;D why not!

So you still play here, i see you're used to spit on your plate at home to!  :D

Piss Off morron!

By Joaquim Caralho.

Shadow21

Quote from: joaquimcara on December 14, 2011, 09:48:02 PM
Oh sure  ;D why not!

So you still play here, i see you're used to spit on your plate at home to!  :D

Piss Off morron!

By Joaquim Caralho.

moron is ur real name? nice to meet u dude, but still would be nice to know which ur real account.
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

lasombra

This discuss and flame here for sure make our server better !

ps. this all so fuking pathetic. Discuss about aod vent, about everything here.
Also with all my respect and sympathy to many guys who leaved. If You are not part of this server anymore, You should stop posting Your problems, flames etc. Why ? Couse some of us still wanna play here, we want new ppl on server. And such things do not help in it...

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

coolmaster

Quote from: lasombra on December 14, 2011, 10:02:26 PM

Also with all my respect and sympathy to many guys who leaved. If You are not part of this server anymore, You should stop posting Your problems, flames etc. Why ? Couse some of us still wanna play here, we want new ppl on server. And such things do not help in it...

+1 for Felissin

Serpentin

Shadow21

sry friend but patheitc when gm joined clan vt when most of ppl left server and try explain smth for ppl who dont play on server. did he tried explain smth for ppl who still stay on server? i dont think so. before he dont care so much about our clan and now he so intrested, not so strange abit?
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

violetpl

Quote from: Shadow21 on December 14, 2011, 10:06:28 PM
sry friend but patheitc when gm joined clan vt when most of ppl left server and try explain smth for ppl who dont play on server. did he tried explain smth for ppl who still stay on server? i dont think so. before he dont care so much about our clan and now he so intrested, not so strange abit?

+1 for onu

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80

Exitus

Quote from: joaquimcara on December 14, 2011, 09:35:35 PM

Anyway, since when does he even need a fking reason to ban you?? This is his server, he can do what ever he wants with it, even close it in this precise minute!

From when this is his server??? I thought that this server belongs to Drake not to Track

Dumbled0re

Quote from: Exitus on December 14, 2011, 10:17:32 PM
From when this is his server??? I thought that this server belongs to Drake not to Track
simply wrong.
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

Shadow21

Quote from: Dumbled0re on December 14, 2011, 10:26:18 PM
simply wrong.

then we have here 1 more fairytale about drake and his hard work for server.
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

flamingAwe

actually it's community forum. and community includes those who play, those who played, and those who will play (new or comebacks)
simply, those who post here still care about server and believe me, hate is much better, than not caring at all...
cause hate might be gone, when cituation changes