Web Analytics
About TW - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

About TW

Started by Exitus, December 23, 2011, 12:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow21

im not so intrested in ur mental condition.

up for topic and waiting for gm answer.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Gideon

Already reported to Track, we waiting to talk with Drake to solve this problem.
Event Manager

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dragonnetwork20x

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Shadow21 on December 23, 2011, 04:24:38 PM
im not so intrested in ur mental condition.

up for topic and waiting for gm answer.
1st of all as i have told you already , since i know you can be polite and nice, stay like that dont have split personality and insulting and dramating for no reason, "A nice word can open an iron door. ".

About the TW , personally i want to have it each Saturday dont care what off have (fact), should all players be able to sign? (i think yes i mean will see if we are able to fix it) , and last but not least , drake is at the moment merging 2 servers , so this is the last week when well have a semi- working TW , after the merge we can fix it no problem , BUT , ill see if the fix can arrive before . Anyhow it will be fixed to work as it should.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Shadow21

Quote from: TrackZero on December 23, 2011, 04:38:52 PM
1st of all as i have told you already , since i know you can be polite and nice, stay like that dont have split personality and insulting and dramating for no reason, "A nice word can open an iron door. ".

About the TW , personally i want to have it each Saturday dont care what off have (fact), should all players be able to sign? (i think yes i mean will see if we are able to fix it) , and last but not least , drake is at the moment merging 2 servers , so this is the last week when well have a semi- working TW , after the merge we can fix it no problem , BUT , ill see if the fix can arrive before . Anyhow it will be fixed to work as it should.

1st of all i didnt made any drama here. i know how tw should work so i asked normally why we have tw this week and if will be fix. but i tried get official answer from gm not from some "l2guru" which know in real sh1t.

About TW. i know about part with reg to TW for clans w/o castle cuz we talk about it alrdy so with this part we need wait. About TW every week dunno how it will works(imo not good but i cant change it anyway), time will show.

anyway i got answer which i wanna and from source which i asked, so thx for answer.

DramaQueen - EE/SwS

flamingAwe

hm, should be 1 TW for whole circle of castles, so... move all castles to 1 day = all castles every week xD

Exitus

TW today and again no1 sign:P

jygh

Quote from: Exitus on December 31, 2011, 06:42:54 PM
TW today and again no1 sign:P
hahaha check where r wards :D was so obvious who ll stay home in new year time xDD celebrating new year at giran stairs.... YEAH ! thats the spirit !
  Nightmare 30x

Shadow21

gz to cb, now we know who on this server nolifers kids w/o real life at all.

to zedu: lets talk about damaged brain now?;p ur clan shown perfect who need some help in clinic.

to track: any info why next tw 31/12/2011? bugged again?
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

flamingAwe

9 wards to 1 clan?? GM FRANDS, cheatorz, donatorzzz!!!
or just simplier, no lifers? xDD

Shadow21

Quote from: flamingAwe on January 01, 2012, 02:36:29 PM
9 wards to 1 clan?? GM FRANDS, cheatorz, donatorzzz!!!
or just simplier, no lifers? xDD

just kids w/o real life thats all:)
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

lasombra

lol xD
Only CB was online so what You expect xD

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server