About TW

Started by Exitus, December 23, 2011, 12:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Di

WS mp3 of the moment is to ftp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYZDYVloKPg

:)

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

eagleye

Quote from: Exitus on January 07, 2012, 06:22:44 PM
OMG turn off TW and restart wards and repair it... until all ppl cant sign to TW this is nothing but shit on serwer right

you can sign to it  ;)

Shadow21

Quote from: PvtStuka on January 07, 2012, 07:55:19 PM
So it wasn't shit until FTP had most of the wards, now it is?

for ur info smart ass we got those wards in normal way not in time when most of enemy were off.

p.s. for all funny post from cb. someday u will stay alone on server with all these bugs which so good for u. then we will see. mb for u its will be fun.

to track: i wont flame but explain plox. if u fixed before all these tw bugs why u cant now and have no idea why tw dont work like should. there even better question u cant or u wont?
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Triuferkkk

Quote from: Shadow21 on January 07, 2012, 11:01:58 PM
for ur info smart ass we got those wards in normal way not in time when most of enemy were off.

p.s. for all funny post from cb. someday u will stay alone on server with all these bugs which so good for u. then we will see. mb for u its will be fun.

to track: i wont flame but explain plox. if u fixed before all these tw bugs why u cant now and have no idea why tw dont work like should. there even better question u cant or u wont?
you mean this that your online was low is bug of server, that my clan got all wards?  that they got them in "not normal way"?  maybe wanna say that CB shouldnt take them at all, CUZ YOUR PPL WERE OFFLINE? common lol!

ps.  why you worry so much about us?  

btw. TW today was during 3 hours, you had plenty of time to come and try get wards, 3 hours, 1 hour gratis !!    xD

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

Shadow21

Quote from: Triuferkkk on January 07, 2012, 11:33:56 PM
you mean this that your online was low is bug of server, that my clan got all wards?  that they got them in "not normal way"?  maybe wanna say that CB shouldnt take them at all, CUZ YOUR PPL WERE OFFLINE? common lol!

btw. TW today was during 3 hours, you had plenty of time to come and try get wards, 3 hours, 1 hour gratis !!    xD

1st of all on last normal tw(when wards were reseted) u was able take only 2. forgot?
2nd i dont care about u at all, just intresting what u will do on server w/o all these noobs enemy
3rd there big difference when wards reseted and when no. cuz some clan at start of tw got bonus from all 9 wards. its was not tw, its was castle siege vs clan which got 9 wards.
4th i told alrdy our online was low cuz in difference from ur clan our ppl got real life and prefer celebrate new year in real not in game.
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

lasombra

Quote from: Triuferkkk on January 07, 2012, 11:33:56 PM
you mean that this that your online was low is bug of server, that my clan got all wards?  that they got them in "not normal way"?  maybe wanna say that CB shouldnt take them at all, CUZ YOUR PPL WERE OFFLINE? common lol!

I can't belive smbd can be such stupid...
First of all, it was not TW but Giran siege.
Wards should be RESETED when TW start. (reseted mean - all wards back to their castles)
And You know well how big difference is if clan have all 9 wards.
Second, we were offline when You tooked all those wards, couse we DO NOT SPEND new year day in game.
Not so long time ago, when You were not able DO ANYTHING in game You were not so hard (ofc You was, but only on forum and shouts). Now for some time i\s Your time (even good, couse such long domination like we had was boring). take Your time, be happy. And do not forget wash monitor from time to time.

And the most important I think. You know well than many my ppl left, we are few now, I try hard rebuild clan with friends, and if You know situacion it's not so easy now. So You should be happy than we try do smth for get fun for You and us. Couse atm, whole our ally, have less online than Your clan.

It's low, rly low. If You know well, things not work like it should. But You even can't admit it, couse it's good for You.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

PvtStuka

Quote from: lasombra on January 07, 2012, 11:46:40 PM
And the most important I think. You know well than many my ppl left, we are few now, I try hard rebuild clan with friends, and if You know situacion it's not so easy now. So You should be happy than we try do smth for get fun for You and us. Couse atm, whole our ally, have less online than Your clan.

It's low, rly low. If You know well, things not work like it should. But You even can't admit it, couse it's good for You.

No, it is not good for us. I wish you a good luck with rebuilding your clan, I really do, cause the server IS boring without an opponent. I'm not afraid to admit it, never was. So do whatever it takes, even if that means merging every enemy of ours in your clan, or whatever!

Astramael      [db/tr]

zenice

Quote from: Shadow21 on January 07, 2012, 11:45:10 PM
1st of all on last normal tw(when wards were reseted) u was able take only 2. forgot?
2nd i dont care about u at all, just intresting what u will do on server w/o all these noobs enemy
3rd there big difference when wards reseted and when no. cuz some clan at start of tw got bonus from all 9 wards. its was not tw, its was castle siege vs clan which got 9 wards.
4th i told alrdy our online was low cuz in difference from ur clan our ppl got real life and prefer celebrate new year in real not in game.

1st wards are not reseted u dumbfreak, wards was on the castle who had them on the first TW (rune, godard and dion only) that this server had, we took only 2 cuz we failed on reading how TW works before...
About reset wards: "Any wards successfully taken from other territories remain in the castle that captured it until the next territory war. If a castle loses its ward, it must wait until the next territory war to attempt to take it back."
http://www.lineage2.com/en/game/the-library/pvp-activities/territory-wars.php
So if u want your wards u have to go giran and take them, dont w8 GM to help u by reseting them...
2nd u dont care about but u cry like a baby... ok
3rd wtf u talking about? Today during TW wards was not givin any bonus, and u get raped like when we have wards bonus.
This its an cheap excuse rly lol
4th without 2x more players u cant archieve sh1t, and from this u cant run away.

Shadow21

u so cool now only cuz we lost 90% of old players. but be pro np for me.

btw i know perfect damage with wards bonus and w/o on same buff ofc so i know about what i talk.

ach and 1 more thing. we had wards too so i know enought good, wards bonus work when tw started.
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Triuferkkk

Quote from: Shadow21 on January 08, 2012, 12:08:04 AM
u so cool now only cuz we lost 90% of old players. but be pro np for me.

btw i know perfect damage with wards bonus and w/o on same buff ofc so i know about what i talk.

ach and 1 more thing. we had wards too so i know enought good, wards bonus work when tw started.
i shouldnt talk with you, throw my words on wind, but for you to know, when TW started lots of us got overweighted, why? -3con
now use your grey cells and think a bit.

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

flamingAwe

Quote from: zenice on January 07, 2012, 11:56:47 PM
1st wards are not reseted u dumbfreak, wards was on the castle who had them on the first TW (rune, godard and dion only) that this server had, we took only 2 cuz we failed on reading how TW works before...
About reset wards: "Any wards successfully taken from other territories remain in the castle that captured it until the next territory war. If a castle loses its ward, it must wait until the next territory war to attempt to take it back."
So if u want your wards u have to go giran and take them, dont w8 GM to help u by reseting them...

lol, biggest bullshit ever xD
you quote 1 thing, and blindely continue to defend your idea, that your own quote proves wrong xDDDDDDDDD
on start of any TW, wards should be placed to their coressponding castles.
when they are taken during TW, they  must remain in new castle UNTIL next TW start (1 week here)
if castle loses own ward, to get it back BEFORE next TW, it must take during THIS TW. or it will get it back only next TW
your post is same failure, as TW on DNET xD

zenice

Quote from: flamingAwe on January 08, 2012, 12:20:46 AM
lol, biggest bullshit ever xD
you quote 1 thing, and blindely continue to defend your idea, that your own quote proves wrong xDDDDDDDDD
on start of any TW, wards should be placed to their coressponding castles.
when they are taken during TW, they  must remain in new castle UNTIL next TW start (1 week here)
if castle loses own ward, to get it back BEFORE next TW, it must take during THIS TW. or it will get it back only next TW
your post is same failure, as TW on DNET xD

"Territory Wards: Once a territory war begins, territory wards are placed inside each castle. (how u want to take wards from its owner if they are not PLACED inside owner castle? wards being placed on every castle only happens on the 1st TW this server had.)

After you destroy an opposing castle's territory ward, the ward is immediately equipped on your character. The location of the character that has a territory ward equipped is shown on the mini map. Once a territory ward is equipped on your character, you must make your way to your territory's outpost and use the Capture Ward skill. This places the ward inside your territory's castle. (here there is no doubts i guess, well was for us when we failed to do this on our first TW as a clan WITH castle)

After a territory war ends, the ownership of a territory ward returns to the original castle when a character has a ward equipped but the ward hasn't yet been placed in the capturing castle, or when the ward is lying unclaimed on the ground. (no doubts aswell)

Any wards successfully taken from other territories remain in the castle that captured it until the next territory war.(meaning that who tooked ward will have the ward BONUS until next TW) If a castle loses its ward, it must wait until the next territory war to attempt to take it back. (Its clear for me, if u lost your ward on the current TW u will need to w8 for the NEXT TW to take it back from the castle owner who took it from you, or else what would be the point of TW? if every week u would have your ward back to your castle=)

After a territory war, owners of each territory ward can be found through Map -> World Info -> Territory War Info. The territory icons next to each clan denote who possesses which wards." (no doubts)

This text its on site and it was made in time/action sequence, what happens since the beggining till the end of TW.

AND more just read this:
"The territory wards are only visible (spawned) when a territory war is in progress, and after a territory war ends, they despawn. When a territory war ends, all clan members of the castle-owning clan (excluding academy members) receive the Benefactions of all the wards that a territory holds in its castle. For example, if the lord of Aden is able to acquire territory wards for Aden, Rune, and Giran, all clan members associated with Aden castle gain the Aden, Rune, and Giran Territory Benefactions. If the leader of a clan (the clan lord) changes, the wards owned by the clan do not change.
The Benefactions of each ward persist until a new territory war starts. The territory wards remain in the same castle where they were at the end of the previous territory war ended. For example, if the lord of Aden lost his territory ward to the lord of Dion at the end of one territory war, the Aden territory ward would begin the next territory war in Dion castle. Ownership of each territory ward can be found through Map -> World Info-> Territory War Info. The territory icons next to each clan denote who possesses which wards."