Web Analytics
Account problem :P

News:

Main Menu

Account problem :P

Started by loslesios, December 23, 2011, 06:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loslesios

Hi guys, i used to play on dragon server few years ago. Now i decided to start playing again or just give my account to younger brother who got to much free time lately :P The problem is that i don't remeber password to my account and i don't know the email on which it was created. I created this account 5-6 years ago. Can u please tell me if there is anything i can do or gimme gm's nicks so maybe i'll try to pm them online. Thanks
Btw is there anyone here still playing from old EvilSpirits or Syndicate clans?
SYNDICATE

loslesios       tyr/wc     
GreenPowa   tyr/de     
MilkMyWay    necro/pp 
Talibus         he/wk
dreee           he/sws

PvtStuka

Quote from: loslesios on December 23, 2011, 06:08:43 PM
Hi guys, i used to play on dragon server few years ago. Now i decided to start playing again or just give my account to younger brother who got to much free time lately :P The problem is that i don't remeber password to my account and i don't know the email on which it was created. I created this account 5-6 years ago. Can u please tell me if there is anything i can do or gimme gm's nicks so maybe i'll try to pm them online. Thanks
Btw is there anyone here still playing from old EvilSpirits or Syndicate clans?

Depends on what server you had your characters, they might have been deleted. At least, some characters that weren't used for I-don't-know how many times, got deleted during Infinity-Nightmare merge. There was a merge at Dragon too, might've happened the same.

Astramael      [db/tr]

loslesios

All chars have been created on dragon server. I've tried to make new ones with the same nick name and i couldn't so i assume that they're still out there waiting for me :)
SYNDICATE

loslesios       tyr/wc     
GreenPowa   tyr/de     
MilkMyWay    necro/pp 
Talibus         he/wk
dreee           he/sws

BiGCaT

Gimme all infor related to your account ( char name account s anme mail ... trought pm ) ty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEbqtIk17_A&feature=share