About Golki

News:

Main Menu

About Golki

Started by Dr_Genius, December 24, 2011, 06:03:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr_Genius

Hello everyone ^_^

i'm just asking about goldkonda family for quest horn ... i've been camping heine , elven , waterfalls for like 4-5 hours .. and the three of them didn't spawn .. it's quite weird cuz i remember it was said that their spawn time is 4 hours .. and it's impossible that all of them could have been killed right before i start camping them ...

just wondering is it normal or maybe there's a bug about their spawn again !! and what's their correct spawn time if i'm wrong about the 4 hours thing ? :)

thnx in advance ^_^

surecom

In dragon section they complain for same problem:  http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,265885.0.html
Probably bug again - before monts they was bugged in this way for very long time - no spawn - just if there is server restart..

Dr_Genius

thought track said he fixed this bug :(

hope to hear a word from him about fixing it again soon :)

BRexoo7

Dr_Genius

it's been 3 days now and no golki spawned :( .. so guess it's the same old bug again ...

hope track check it soon ...

BRexoo7

and you're still wondering why ppl are starting on Innova...

flamingAwe

Quote from: BRexoo7 on December 28, 2011, 10:22:56 AM
and you're still wondering why ppl are starting on Innova...

Innova has enough lags/bugs/bots to be equal with this to dnet xD
ppl go there, cause they want to play, feel something new, which DNET isn't giving to them after 6 years.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: flamingAwe on December 28, 2011, 12:31:30 PM
Innova has enough lags/bugs/bots to be equal with this to dnet xD
ppl go there, cause they want to play, feel something new, which DNET isn't giving to them after 6 years.
Seriouly.... what a bad post really each aspect of it i really bad.

Anyway about Golki, why so much drama? Did i fixed it in past ? YES! So obviously drake again overwrote my files and erased fixes, once im back ill fix it , cause you know i am also a human at least 2 times in a year and have right for small holidays! Once im home ill fix the spawn as i did it in past already.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

flamingAwe

Quote from: TrackZero on December 28, 2011, 01:18:42 PM

i thought my english is kinda understandable... but your reactions shows that either your are drunk or think that i flame dnet in that post
or you think that innova has no lags? has no bugs? has no bots? it has, and not less than dnet.

or you really think ppl do not leave DNET? and call theories about ppl leaving a blasphemy? Yes, sure,  this can't be, cause this can't be!
I know some ppl play there at day time, and here log only in the evenings, cause... "NOTHING TO DO HERE"  at day.

and not working for now golkies as should  are not the main reason, why ppl go to other servers definetly....

Dr_Genius

Quote from: TrackZero on December 28, 2011, 01:18:42 PM

Anyway about Golki, why so much drama? Did i fixed it in past ? YES! So obviously drake again overwrote my files and erased fixes, once im back ill fix it , cause you know i am also a human at least 2 times in a year and have right for small holidays! Once im home ill fix the spawn as i did it in past already.

and that's just what i was asking ^_^ .. i know u fixed it earlier .. and seems the bug is back .. so just wanted to inform just in case u didn't notice it yet :)

and plz lock the topic .. no need to turn it into a flaming battlfield as long as it's already served its purpose and u knew about the bug ^_^

thnx  ;)