Main Menu

TW bug / Anakim Transform

Started by lasombra, January 09, 2012, 06:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: lasombra on January 09, 2012, 06:05:10 PM
TW still not work propertly:
- wards are not reseted when new TW start
- Last TW was 3 hours. (and started 1 hour earlier)

Anakim transform :
- Crazy dmg, almoust perma AOE
- Crazy stats (hp, mdef, pdef etc)

Please check it and fix it.

thx.
Hummm, you sure you tried to reg BEFORE tw started? I mean castleless players?

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,266186.0.html
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

PartyTimE

Quote from: TrackZero on January 10, 2012, 01:22:48 AM

I registred with my clan (not a castle or fotress owner) but the problem he wanna say is registration period was kinda 1-2 hours

and untill that time npc wasnt showing any TW i registred just by chance i didnt even know what i was doing :D

... and last TW was last for 3 hours

lasombra

Quote from: TrackZero on January 10, 2012, 01:22:48 AM

About this I'm not sure, couse till sunday we had castle.
Ask some WS (WladcySmokow) members, they had problem with this, but dunno at what time they tried.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

zenice

"Territory War registration and cancellation end 2 hours before the battle begins."
If TW time in this server its being setted manually like 3 or 4 hours before it start u have short time to register according to offi guide, but anyway who cares for offi guide, this its a "special" server...

ylim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23pzuyA15XU

anakim work as it should its just simple OP, like cancel protection  ;)

zenice

FTP ally have 3 anakim, the 3 together cant kill half of what 1 anakim from CB can.
Why this happen then if that scroll its so OP? Why some people blame their own failure with cheap excuses?
The rule in this server its simple, cant beat someone or something lets call it OP and cry until GM nerfs it, the worst its that GM`s permit all this sh1ts.

Exitus

i tryed to reg on TW every day and every saturday before start and i couldnt we will see if this time we will be able too

SATURDAY TW WAS ANNOUNCED AT 16 GMT+1 AND TW WAS AT 20 GMT+1 SO THEY GOT 2H FOR REIGSTER- its not true btw:P
in prev topic i gave u link that says 2h before TW u cant reg

Vandana

I had Blackhand and Reload clans both registered to the teritory war siege and i have to mention none of them had castle.So registration to TW,worked.

Di

Quote from: lasombra on January 09, 2012, 06:05:10 PM
TW still not work propertly:
- wards are not reseted when new TW start
- Last TW was 3 hours. (and started 1 hour earlier)

Anakim transform :
- Crazy dmg, almoust perma AOE
- Crazy stats (hp, mdef, pdef etc)

Please check it and fix it.

thx.

CB had few Alts regged in giran, because i think the very 1 time TW worked as should, with Right time on npc and so on...
indeed, 3 hours of territory war...

about anakin dmg, its not big deal, i mean when i was hitted by enemy  i could handle, and i could heal as well...
But i think nerf (if it is rly necessary?) should be done just on status, dont touch reuse , mana or how much it use at all, decrese a bit dmg made by it, like skillpower.... to ballance , not make Anakin useless  as was done with many others things please.

Katsu anakim > all

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Di on January 10, 2012, 03:51:35 PM

CB had few Alts regged in giran, because i think the very 1 time TW worked as should, with Right time on npc and so on...
indeed, 3 hours of territory war...

about anakin dmg, its not big deal, i mean when i was hitted by enemy  i could handle, and i could heal as well...
But i think nerf (if it is rly necessary?) should be done just on status, dont touch reuse , mana or how much it use at all, decrese a bit dmg made by it, like skillpower.... to ballance , not make Anakin useless  as was done with many others things please.

Katsu anakim > all
We will fix exactly there, reuse and mana needed , you want powerful transform? NP , but u cant be moving  star wars tank with shooting lights from the sky with almost no ruse , i  mean know u would like it but wont happen anymore.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Weezer

- FTP Anakim: MissViva (AOD), Nitopami (AOD?), Llamame (FB clan, BA player)
- CB Anakim: Weezer and Katsu

MissViva almost dont use his transformation.

Nitopami use it from time to time, but if it use his skills will hit BA on same time. He have weapon with holy?

Llamame use it from time to time, but it gonna hit us and his whole ally cause isn't on BA or AOD, but on FB, so can't use it with his whole power. Have weapon with Holy.

Me and Katsu can use it with full power cause we r in same clan and wont hit others with the AOE skills, also both of us have weapon with Holy + Wards. Also i have +1 INT aug on the weapon i use for Anakim.

A lot of people don't have protection against Holy, sry to tell but atm we can't have all attributes, so we must live with it and try to handle the best way it's possible, i have weakness against 1 attribute and i don't complain when i got hitted by some kinda of char.

So the whole point of this discussion about Anakim? It's rly too much OP? If it is why Nitopami and Llamame not killing everyone like me and Katsu do? They also have good gear and Anakim like we have.

They r less skilled than us? Besides what some people talk on Forum they r not noobs and they play very good their chars and Anakim too (but i think they need to improve a bit in the use of Anakim).

As i told in another topic on Forum that people was telling about Anakim too (Clan Section, the topic of GOK clan), we have good gear and skills, we have protection against Holy Attacks, and i bet some of guys on FTP don't have it.

Also 1 more important thing, on last Rune Siege all FTP rushed to balcony and was in rly small place, all grouped. This way is the best way to use Anakim, i had like 40+ targets in rly closed space, so it was rly easy to hit all fast, while Llamame couldn't use his Anakim's skills cause she could kill her ally too.

Imo FTP have the same chances to use Anakim as we do, increase protection against holy, make Llamame in some of their clans, maybe talk with MissViva to use it sometimes, make Piskal pratice it a bit, and ofc coop to not hit each other while on siege.

PvtStuka

Quote from: Weezer on January 10, 2012, 05:01:04 PM
- FTP Anakim: MissViva (AOD), Nitopami (AOD?), Llamame (FB clan, BA player)
- CB Anakim: Weezer and Katsu

MissViva almost dont use his transformation.

Nitopami use it from time to time, but if it use his skills will hit BA on same time. He have weapon with holy?

Llamame use it from time to time, but it gonna hit us and his whole ally cause isn't on BA or AOD, but on FB, so can't use it with his whole power. Have weapon with Holy.

Me and Katsu can use it with full power cause we r in same clan and wont hit others with the AOE skills, also both of us have weapon with Holy + Wards. Also i have +1 INT aug on the weapon i use for Anakim.

A lot of people don't have protection against Holy, sry to tell but atm we can't have all attributes, so we must live with it and try to handle the best way it's possible, i have weakness against 1 attribute and i don't complain when i got hitted by some kinda of char.

So the whole point of this discussion about Anakim? It's rly too much OP? If it is why Nitopami and Llamame not killing everyone like me and Katsu do? They also have good gear and Anakim like we have.

They r less skilled than us? Besides what some people talk on Forum they r not noobs and they play very good their chars and Anakim too (but i think they need to improve a bit in the use of Anakim).

As i told in another topic on Forum that people was telling about Anakim too (Clan Section, the topic of GOK clan), we have good gear and skills, we have protection against Holy Attacks, and i bet some of guys on FTP don't have it.

Also 1 more important thing, on last Rune Siege all FTP rushed to balcony and was in rly small place, all grouped. This way is the best way to use Anakim, i had like 40+ targets in rly closed space, so it was rly easy to hit all fast, while Llamame couldn't use his Anakim's skills cause she could kill her ally too.

Imo FTP have the same chances to use Anakim as we do, increase protection against holy, make Llamame in some of their clans, maybe talk with MissViva to use it sometimes, make Piskal pratice it a bit, and ofc coop to not hit each other while on siege.

Well said, tho I wonder when you will give up like I did. They won't gonna say "yes, you are right" anyway.

Astramael      [db/tr]