Web Analytics
bug or am i doing something wrong?

News:

Main Menu

bug or am i doing something wrong?

Started by VampyRUL, January 17, 2012, 10:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VampyRUL

as topic says, i may be missing something ....
I cant learn devine enchanteri have scroll i have quest  i am on main, so what am i doing wrong?

(http://img855.imageshack.us/i/shot00008w.jpg/) (http://img814.imageshack.us/i/shot00009h.jpg/)
Nothing is free and everything is on sale
"Buy land, they're not making it anymore"---> Mark Twain

flamingAwe

low lvl maybe?:P try on 80

or simply make "more than meets the eye" quest if not done

VampyRUL

Quote from: flamingAwe on January 17, 2012, 10:56:58 PM
low lvl maybe?:P try on 80

or simply make "more than meets the eye" quest if not done

quest is done

is not lvl i have another char that is lvl 81 on main and 80 on retail still same msg scroll is in inventory...

VforVanilla

If you had the scrolls before GF update just take from another retail the tranformation scroll and after they will work.

VampyRUL

Quote from: VforVanilla on January 17, 2012, 11:47:37 PM
If you had the scrolls before GF update just take from another retail the transformation scroll and after they will work.

yes  i have the scroll before GF

Let me see if i get this right, to get that scroll my retail must be: lvl 80 3d quest done
So i must make  another retail with 3d class lvl 80 to fix the scroll transformation?

WindWalk

Quote from: VampyRUL on January 18, 2012, 10:05:39 AM
yes  i have the scroll before GF

Let me see if i get this right, to get that scroll my retail must be: lvl 80 3d quest done
So i must make  another retail with 3d class lvl 80 to fix the scroll transformation?

No need make other reital ....
Go to ivory tower 2 lvl floor NPC -> talk with it -> LEARN ABOUT SUBCLASS CERT -> CERTIFICATION REMOVAL -> later u need re-take skills/and new transf scrolls -> go back to NPC in ivory and learn skills/transf.

Enjoy :)

flamingAwe

if scroll is from old times, just go to subclass manager, switch to retail, take scroll.
come back to ivory tower on main class, and you can learn both new scroll + OLD, thus getting lvl 2 skill with just 1 retail xD