News:

Main Menu

Scammed

Started by lijpoerwin, January 19, 2012, 02:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lijpoerwin

Dear gm,

i got scammed by littlebutstrong!

He scammed me in the next way i just got my new s80 set hard earned by farming!
and i wanted it 2 give it 2 my orc named Bronto bcz he needid it in town of giran so i put armor off and traded myself  on my dagger named Wolverine but wut i dident notice wus that littlebutstrong also trade my dagger at the same time so i gave him my next items without noticing!
S80 leather set +3 +4 atribute
Tattoesing set +3 and core ring +3
Draco bow + earth lvl 2

i also have screens of him admitting he scamed me! i hope u mail me ore talk 2 me in game!

greeting Wolverine

figerr

lijpoerwin

PolSilv3r

Well you have lost it only because you are STUPID!!!
Next time pay more attention!
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

lijpoerwin

Quote from: PolSilv3r on January 19, 2012, 05:06:11 PM
Well you have lost it only because you are STUPID!!!
Next time pay more attention!
Ty for ur passinate thinking^^ i have been playing here since c4 so i dont deserve 2 be treated that way!
i helped allot of ppl and i farmed this stuff really hard and all u have 2 say is im stupid! ty....

Javardsnegger

Ofc not! But hey, you should'0ve paid alot more atention. Cause you're mistake will give gm's work to solve...if they even will do it. Anyway i sugest you to post your problem in the proper section, wich is inf-nightmare/bad users section, post screens to and send link to Track/gideon and maybe....just maybe you'll get some help.

Posting here = nothing.
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

PolSilv3r

Quote from: lijpoerwin on January 19, 2012, 05:09:54 PM
Ty for ur passinate thinking^^ i have been playing here since c4 so i dont deserve 2 be treated that way!
i helped allot of ppl and i farmed this stuff really hard and all u have 2 say is im stupid! ty....

It only shows how active you are if since C4 you have made only S80 set ;D (How much is it worth now? 5 DC? :D )
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

Nickelback

It doesn't matter how active is he. He lost it bcs of his own fault - yes, but he didn't try to get free coins from some site or w/e. I've seen Glasy recovering items for such ppl ("free coiners") so i think he has chance to get back items and he should get them back. Dunno if Track or Gideon recover items but gl anyway.
Dragon x15

N1ckelback - Adventurer / Dreadnought
xLANAx - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint
Galherd - Saggitarius / Phoenix Knight
Nadyane - Trickster / Doombringer

Hellraiser x25

Nickel - Soultaker / Phoenix Knight

=^TrackZero^=

Banned the guy and all his chars , also announced about scamming method and warn players to WATCH OUT WHO THEY TRADE!!!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]