Upgrade to Freya? - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Upgrade to Freya?

Started by Pho, January 20, 2012, 09:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: ylim on January 24, 2012, 08:53:24 AM
with normal gameplay u can make easy lvl 85 in 1,5month with a bit more and with organized pt u can make lvl 90 w/o problem with nolife u can make lvl 95 which is not incredible long. not mention that getting items is kinda easy even R grade sets. im not telling its better or not, just dont tell fairy tales and bullsh1t about u know nothing since u never played there just u heared something from friend of friend. about bot i guess in % ammount there is much much less bot (just remember times when all hvy famred HB with bots :P )
Seriously dont pull my leg now.
- You need to be NO LIFE to be good on off thats fact and you cant prove me otherwise cause i was part of it anyway.
- There are HORDES OF BOTS and unlimited amount of 3rd world software , you have to wait X minutes for each mob spawn because of them.
- About that guy who you are attacking so much, i dont even know who is him , so stop calling him names just cause you dont like it what he said.

In the end, there are players from from your clan who can  play 12h+ per day, from their point of view thats casual playing , from my point of view its something different. Everyone sees things differently , but some facts stay facts!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

ylim

well im playing on eu server and actualy i meet there less 3. pt prog then on nm (so the % of ppl who is usign its much much lower) about waiting for mobs to kill rlz stupid even on peak hours 21-23 u can find a spot to kill.

with 4hour daily game play its possible to make 85 and R grade set/weapon easy even soloing and w/o any normal clan. In god need much much less exp to make lvl 85 thenin gracia fe. and u dont need to make class quests at all (if i dont count 10min instance for it)

dunno when u was logged on eu server, but i rly dont meet with that what u talking about :P (yeah ncwest have much much more bot that true)

ps i dunno who is that guy either i didnt attacked him, but what he and u say its not facts.

ps2 anyway i dont wanna proove anything here aobut ncwest or innova u can believe in fairy tales or if u want u can check i /care

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: ylim on January 24, 2012, 03:27:51 PM
well im playing on eu server and actualy i meet there less 3. pt prog then on nm (so the % of ppl who is usign its much much lower) about waiting for mobs to kill rlz stupid even on peak hours 21-23 u can find a spot to kill.

with 4hour daily game play its possible to make 85 and R grade set/weapon easy even soloing and w/o any normal clan. In god need much much less exp to make lvl 85 thenin gracia fe. and u dont need to make class quests at all (if i dont count 10min instance for it)

dunno when u was logged on eu server, but i rly dont meet with that what u talking about :P (yeah ncwest have much much more bot that true)

ps i dunno who is that guy either i didnt attacked him, but what he and u say its not facts.

ps2 anyway i dont wanna proove anything here aobut ncwest or innova u can believe in fairy tales or if u want u can check i /care
Yes its so easy to exp thats why you all have donated for premium acc for xx boosts including exp and so on, which makes me wonder
how the hell they can call that free to play when average player cant beat premium acc boosts,that you have to pay day/week/month....
I have played on NCw servers not innova obviously , have my own good reasons why not there which youll all realise later on.
Same bots or auto clickers you are using work same as on ncw and inno, and yea they are zerg making gameplay impossible for casual farmers. All you do there is race to the top so dont tell me about 4h playing when i know for real how much you do. Thats the very same reason why AoD is dissmised on Off and joined random clans. However do what you wish i was a fool who wanted to help, however since you are not playing here i see no point that you post any future comments regarding DN, wish you gl in your adventure.
When you decide to come back you can again give suggestions or comments regarding DN.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]