Upgrade to Freya? - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Upgrade to Freya?

Started by Pho, January 20, 2012, 09:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FeelmyBow

Quote from: TrackZero on January 23, 2012, 08:14:21 PM
Point is not about gameplay , point is about any <OFF> server of any game, unless you are 13 y (which i know you aint) there are serious issues with life and gameplay, not to metion HORDES OF BOTS/SPAMS/ADVERTS/ who makes those games unplayable and slow as  duck.
I dont say GoD is bad, its different and definitely is not what Lineage 2 was (is), so they should run it totally separate from mentioned game.
What pvt servers offers is good gameplay with minimum amount of time required for it , allowing you to have a decent life and this game as a hobby. Hate me ,dn, or w/e this is the fact that you will have to accept/admit sooner or later.

Take care

Why does this post make me wanna quote the "COOL STORY BRO" pic again? :D

<3
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

foxb

Quote from: FeelmyBow on January 23, 2012, 08:24:19 PM
Why does this post make me wanna quote the "COOL STORY BRO" pic again? :D

<3

not just cool story, but "True story." :)

http://anonym.to/?http://www.gamesites200.com/lineage2/in.php?id=15830

http://anonym.to/?http://vgw.hopzone.net/site/vote/67842/1

Naku

Quote from: Luthor123 on January 23, 2012, 07:39:18 PM

And i am playing atm on GoD with 86 lvl othell rogue say that the game is totally different from 3rd class to 4th class.

Indeed, and what would be the consequence of those classes on a dual class server?

Di

U know, We know how long fix take to come here.... so i think a chronical change now is usless since we are not  even killing  what we have now like  Beleth  with very same bullshit everyday "i got no ball for this quest  or i dont have so many hours online to go there and so on".
so  from this 2 itens, expect something here to rise up? i hink Max we will have here in dn will be Gracia epilogue , IF... i said IF we take it someday

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

lasombra

Quote from: Di on January 24, 2012, 12:08:01 AM
U know, We know how long fix take to come here.... so i think a chronical change now is usless since we are not  even killing  what we have now like  Beleth  with very same bullshit everyday "i got no ball for this quest  or i dont have so many hours online to go there and so on".
so  from this 2 itens, expect something here to rise up? i hink Max we will have here in dn will be Gracia epilogue , IF... i said IF we take it someday

with beleth is also another problem.
- ring not dropped (dunno how now mby fixed)
- if You get dc/crit You are in city. So need rly lot of ppl to go there couse is limit ppl for enter.

But true is it takes lot of time. And it is pain in ass.

About new chronicles...every new sux more, personally for me GoD is not L2 anymore.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Di

Quote from: lasombra on January 24, 2012, 12:10:40 AM
with beleth is also another problem.
- ring not dropped (dunno how now mby fixed)
- if You get dc/crit You are in city. So need rly lot of ppl to go there couse is limit ppl for enter.

But true is it takes lot of time. And it is pain in ass.

that what u said is included at first line of what i said... here things take TOO LONG to be fixed, i was there with u when we went to kill beleth, i saw how long my tukann party (mine also) took to teleport ... that without say people dc, lag, bug so so so so so son...

A example of that, what i said is Valakas! How many times we went on Valakas and we got freaked by dc ? i remember once we wasted  5 /7 quests all ally... and when it was fixed ? now....

im still playing here, u dont see me blaming when u came talking about territory war and so on....  but old players  (yeah im here since we havent CP bar)  we know how Slow is to have something Fixed/edited here , maybe that is the reason of many of us went to official....

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Di on January 24, 2012, 12:08:01 AM
U know, We know how long fix take to come here.... so i think a chronical change now is usless since we are not  even killing  what we have now like  Beleth  with very same bullshit everyday "i got no ball for this quest  or i dont have so many hours online to go there and so on".
so  from this 2 itens, expect something here to rise up? i hink Max we will have here in dn will be Gracia epilogue , IF... i said IF we take it someday
Personally, i dont know what are you talking about?On beta test server of GF i remember very well i tested Beleth and it worked same as drop (maybe drop needs to tweak up, but its a fix of a 15 milliseconds), but you know what, since im not playing here (maybe i should?), how i should know if something needs fix when no1 didnt even told me about it???
Second, dont say those things please about long fixing.... everything what is in my power (and 90% things are) i fix in no more then few days (sometimes i also do have <RL> issues and so on ), but be honest how many really major fixes we need here;  maybe 1-3, apart of that we really have 1 perfect client in the end same as NC had . So.....
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Di

Quote from: TrackZero on January 24, 2012, 12:27:12 AM
Personally, i dont know what are you talking about?On beta test server of GF i remember very well i tested Beleth and it worked same as drop (maybe drop needs to tweak up, but its a fix of a 15 milliseconds), but you know what, since im not playing here (maybe i should?), how i should know if something needs fix when no1 didnt even told me about it???
Second, dont say those things please about long fixing.... everything what is in my power (and 90% things are) i fix in no more then few days (sometimes i also do have <RL> issues and so on ), but be honest how many really major fixes we need here;  maybe 1-3, apart of that we really have 1 perfect client in the end same as NC had . So.....

Track u make things as u think u should, but... there was many "major" things to be fixed, I remmember beleth ring was reported  (as i said i was there), Valakas was reported several times (fixed now and i know, gideon summoned me there to test) but we have , some things to be fixed, like Tezza Room Freezes,  as felissin said (not 1 time)  Beleth problem when players crash,  u fixed pots.
Anthy is fixed? donno if is nice, but it also took alot of time .. anyway i wont pont fingers..
The point is: we got a good client indeed, but we need attention on few things  like beleth, or shirts ..
unfortunity im just a player and i cant cant help much, maybe aim x y z problems.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Di on January 24, 2012, 12:48:20 AM
Track u make things as u think u should, but... there was many "major" things to be fixed, I remmember beleth ring was reported  (as i said i was there), Valakas was reported several times (fixed now and i know, gideon summoned me there to test) but we have , some things to be fixed, like Tezza Room Freezes,  as felissin said (not 1 time)  Beleth problem when players crash,  u fixed pots.
Anthy is fixed? donno if is nice, but it also took alot of time .. anyway i wont pont fingers..
The point is: we got a good client indeed, but we need attention on few things  like beleth, or shirts ..
unfortunity im just a player and i cant cant help much, maybe aim x y z problems.
You can help a lot by simply reporting it!!

About crash fixes and freezes you mentioned , we cant fix them at this point.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Di

Quote from: TrackZero on January 24, 2012, 01:06:48 AM

Yeah gideon told me, btw clean bug sections its a bit, "Messed"

ylim

Quote from: foxb on January 23, 2012, 09:24:31 PM
not just cool story, but "True story." :)

with normal gameplay u can make easy lvl 85 in 1,5month with a bit more and with organized pt u can make lvl 90 w/o problem with nolife u can make lvl 95 which is not incredible long. not mention that getting items is kinda easy even R grade sets. im not telling its better or not, just dont tell fairy tales and bullsh1t about u know nothing since u never played there just u heared something from friend of friend. about bot i guess in % ammount there is much much less bot (just remember times when all hvy famred HB with bots :P )

snek44

Quote from: TrackZero on January 24, 2012, 01:06:48 AM

if i read the pages about L2 : Gracia Final there is on Hellbound some things about materials like Adamantine,...
http://www.lineage2media.com/Hellbound%20Quick%20Walkthrough.html
Darion Badges:
Needed to purchase a Native Set, Basic Caravan Certificate or Holy Water.
Also tradeable with Hude for random materials (Adamantine, Orichalcum and Leonards, must have Standard Caravan Certificate)