Web Analytics
My turn to qq!

News:

Main Menu

My turn to qq!

Started by Javardsnegger, January 28, 2012, 03:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javardsnegger

You guys didn't tuched stun rate...you "fixed" vesper armors... same sh1t diferent name as far as i'm concerned cause, fact is, if b4 i managed to land 1 stun in 10 trys no i can't land 1 in 15 and i stoped there cause if i would go on to 20/30/40 would be same result!

So if my char wasn't able to defend himself properly since guard stance was fuked up, wasn't able to atak properly cause skills "tribunal", "rapid fire" are fuked up to (you know whats wrong with them so nothing new to ad) all i could was hoping for one stun to land in order to kill some1!

SO ppl, don't waste your time with sr/tk's atm, it's a lost cause!!

So one last try b4 giving up:

Track since you caused stun to land even less (and thats a fact) when it wasn't really an issue! Plz unnerf Rapidfire and fix guardstance mp use and tribunal... I took i could try my chance also before moving on since QQ here actualy pays...
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

PolSilv3r

Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

killjoy911

Quote from: Javardsnegger on January 28, 2012, 03:46:15 PM
You guys didn't tuched stun rate...you "fixed" vesper armors... same sh1t diferent name as far as i'm concerned cause, fact is, if b4 i managed to land 1 stun in 10 trys no i can't land 1 in 15 and i stoped there cause if i would go on to 20/30/40 would be same result!

So if my char wasn't able to defend himself properly since guard stance was fuked up, wasn't able to atak properly cause skills "tribunal", "rapid fire" are fuked up to (you know whats wrong with them so nothing new to ad) all i could was hoping for one stun to land in order to kill some1!

Track since you caused stun to land even less (and thats a fact) when it wasn't really an issue! Plz unnerf Rapidfire and fix guardstance mp use and tribunal... I took i could try my chance also before moving on since QQ here actualy pays...
for pew pew make he/pala :D
Chris ~
YouMadBrahh: Bp/Pala~
Not playing anymore~
XboxLive: G0tMourningWood

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Javardsnegger on January 28, 2012, 03:46:15 PM

Stun defense of Vesper armors was 70%  which made some combos IMMUNE to get stunned , after that was nerfed too low and now the stun rate of vesper armor sets are on the rate of 40-50% depends of a type of set. And seriously there will be ALWAYS someone who wont like the mentioned , so i guess ill just gave up explain things, this is how it is get over it or make a new char or something. This aint happening only on NM, is globally on whole DN.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Javardsnegger

Quote from: killjoy911 on January 28, 2012, 04:11:18 PM
for pew pew make he/pala :D

Just w8 untill the tears turn that way
!
Quote from: TrackZero on January 28, 2012, 04:13:30 PM
this is how it is get over it or make a new char or something.

Aham... cool story bro! Like i will create a new char, +skills, etc  each time you guys decide to fuk up a class.....! Thank God i have a life!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Javardsnegger on January 28, 2012, 04:23:23 PM
Just w8 untill the tears turn that way
!
Aham... cool story bro! Like i will create a new char, +skills, etc  each time you guys decide to fuk up a class.....! Thank God i have a life!
Sorry but what we freaked up IF we make things as it was before regarding Armor sets?
Cause we touched nothing about skills nor classes?

Javardsnegger

Track if you augmented vesper sets stun resistance than it's logic stun won't land same rate anymore.... and like alot ppl told you, rate wasn't that high (at least stunshot), so my char wich alrdy had  handicap vs others due to the amout of nerfed/malfonctining skills now is even worst...!

And sry but "live with it or chanGe class" i don't think it's good policy anyway!

If stun like it is now means so much, than at least fiz Guard stance and unnerf rapidfire... the 1st you have to fix it sonner or later... the second if you think about it there's no reason for it to remain like it is now cause of atk speed cap!

PolSilv3r

For now only you QQ...

It's a game for ppl not a single person.

Get use to it or...

Quote from: TrackZero on January 28, 2012, 04:13:30 PM
[...]make a new char or something.

::)

Javardsnegger

Quote from: PolSilv3r on January 28, 2012, 04:48:06 PM
For now only you QQ...

It's a game for ppl not a single person.

Get use to it or...

::)

Dude, some times you're a real dumbass which says anything just to boost post count! SO i'm talking about me maybe? I am the single sr or tk ig?? It has to come to that for anything to change??

PolSilv3r

Quote from: Javardsnegger on January 28, 2012, 04:50:52 PMSO i'm talking about me maybe? I am the single sr or tk ig?? It has to come to that for anything to change??
Quote from: PolSilv3r on January 28, 2012, 04:48:06 PM
For now only you QQ...

So answer is: YES.

BTW Don't call me 'dude'.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Javardsnegger on January 28, 2012, 04:41:27 PM
Track if you augmented vesper sets stun resistance than it's logic stun won't land same rate anymore.... and like alot ppl told you, rate wasn't that high (at least stunshot), so my char wich alrdy had  handicap vs others due to the amout of nerfed/malfonctining skills now is even worst...!

And sry but "live with it or chanGe class" i don't think it's good policy anyway!

If stun like it is now means so much, than at least fiz Guard stance and unnerf rapidfire... the 1st you have to fix it sonner or later... the second if you think about it there's no reason for it to remain like it is now cause of atk speed cap!
Of course i will fix guard stance after i check it. About vesper armors i dont know whats the problem before they had tooooo high stun resistance , after that is lowered  A LOT (not good neither) , now its made in the middle as i said, so i guess thats how it is. If you didnt complain before when it was 70% i dont understand why you complain now?

Kastro

Quote from: Javardsnegger on January 28, 2012, 04:41:27 PM

just wonder  if u test same juwlery on  in the char u hit and char u hithing  coz whe i read this post  try it with he/pal { dont have  sr/tk } stun shot 6/10  shild stun 7/10

p.s the  fix is allready up  or need restart on server?