Goddard siege 05/02/12 - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Goddard siege 05/02/12

Started by Gonzal, February 05, 2012, 07:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow21

Quote from: Naku on February 06, 2012, 09:43:25 AM
First of all I'm talking about this topic and yeah you mentioned Zerg first. So open that little tab on top "edit" , press "find on this page" and write : Zerg. There you have it, first person to introduce the topic = you.

From your sentence : "looks like u piss in own mouth so now writing such bullsh1t" , Looks like you need to learn proper writen English, I for sure dont know who is this "u" guy or this "own" guy. Maybe some member of your clan? Some guy named "U" and some guy named "Own"?
If you were trying to imply that I piss into my mouth, I´m sorry but I have never done that. But you do seem to be familiar with that technic. Maybe that is a requirement to join your clan?

Also FYI, GoK never asslicked anyone. CB simply treated us right, welcoming a new clan into the server. As for your clan, WP and all your clones, you super pr0s enjoyed killing new clans on lower levels even before we knew who CB were, for the lulz I guess. And to make the server more crowded too. When we had to choose a side, guess what?

1st i just helped ur clan, thats all. cuz sooner or later there would be cry about zerg anyway from ur side.

2nd u know sh1t about aod recruitment but we know perfect requirments for join to cb. lick some ......... as hard as u can.

3rd since when wp start be aod clone. seems u r rly dumb and know sh1t about this server.

4th i know my english not perfect so teach me master.

5th i dont remember we killed even 1 gok from start. but since u started jump on us(was in asslicking mode i guess to well known clan) u got what u deserved.

in total all ur theories failed.

Quote from: Spelso666 on February 06, 2012, 09:53:33 AM
dramaidiot u r pro just on forum as i see cause as i saw topic about new event server vs server and felissin told about u that if u have in party DQ its everything possible but is not true i see how often u dying everywhere where u r and different between u DQ and Shabby is a ^HUGE^and about who is and who is not asslicker ask viana if im asslicker idiot and more topics on forum becauseu can just QQing on forum u wont log ..pls cause u can come only on sieges cause there u have dogs  :D :D :D kktybb

lets start.

1. just for u info spelsotard. yes i die but prolly cuz i use mass debuffs and for this i need to go in middle of 1-2 pt of enemy(for not debuff ally) where every1 target me, but u to dumb for realise this. ofc i can stand like ur dear shabby all time on back and just spam heal and recharge, but unfortunatelly sws/ee got more skills than those 2, not my problem shabby dont use them.

2. about ask ....maculatte sry i cant. she got block long time ago:)

3. about why i dont log so often u know sh1t at all and i wont even explain it to sh1teater and asslicker like u.

4. i never pretend to go on this event, actually i even dont care but as i saw in that topic from start was: cb should represent server. yeah sure u best is the best, nothing more to add xD

so kktybb dear spelsotard or mb better spelsolicker oO?
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Spelso666

big fail is that u was born on this nice world
i wont talk with u anymore i dont see sense of that so bb and write here ur craps cos it is everything what u can do BB have a nice day pathetic

WHEN IM SAD I STOP BEING SAD AND BE AWESOME INSTEAD ;)

Shadow21

Quote from: Spelso666 on February 06, 2012, 10:02:53 AM
i wont talk with u anymore i dont see sense of that so bb and write here ur craps cos it is everything what u can do BB have a nice day pathetic

big fail its when in our world appear animals like u. for now i see u able only writing bullsh1t and cry, thats all. have a nice day moron
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Naku

1st: Helping us? Thank you so much but we do no need your help.

2nd: I know enough looking at your numbers.

3rd: Clans I saw in rune, trying to overrun us on the main square of the castle = your clones.  Using balcony, using ascending path vs 1  and a half party and dying like flies = your clones. Until you and your clones overran us like fire ants that is.

4th: Your English does not suck. You simply need to apply it more in a correct way. You can make your ideas across but the way you write leaves your "defense" open. Indeed I could teach you, I am legally able to.

5th: Here you fail hard, with all due respect. And I once talked with you about this in wasteland when you mentioned the "black screen" issue. I clearly remembered farming in HB, one of the first times I was there, and your clan flagging us for the lolz. Because that is indeed fun for you it seems, that is something that CB never did.

Your eagerness to prove everyone wrong and to outtroll the forum simply makes you look ridiculous.

6bIK

Quote from: Spelso666 on February 06, 2012, 10:02:53 AM
epic argument from u, looks like u have big IQ  ;D

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

Shadow21

Quote from: 6bIK on February 06, 2012, 10:20:05 AM
epic argument from u, looks like u have big IQ  ;D

smth like -100 i guess

Quote from: Naku on February 06, 2012, 10:18:38 AM
1st: Helping us? Thank you so much but we do no need your help.

2nd: I know enough looking at your numbers.

3rd: Clans I saw in rune, trying to overrun us on the main square of the castle = your clones.  Using balcony, using ascending path vs 1  and a half party and dying like flies = your clones. Until you and your clones overran us like fire ants that is.

4th: Your English does not suck. You simply need to apply it more in a correct way. You can make your ideas across but the way you write leaves your "defense" open. Indeed I could teach you, I am legally able to.

5th: Here you fail hard, with all due respect. And I once talked with you about this in wasteland when you mentioned the "black screen" issue. I clearly remembered farming in HB, one of the first times I was there, and your clan flagging us for the lolz. Because that is indeed fun for you it seems, that is something that CB never did.

Your eagerness to prove everyone wrong and to outtroll the forum simply makes you look ridiculous.

1. ok ok cb so perfect they dont need any help, sry i forgot :/

2. for ur info we have now less online in clan than cb so here u failed.

3. as i told for spelsotard: ravens, sheva and sry forgot about wp attacked us too so here u failed again. and question how many these "clones" merged in cb? lets count?

4. thx alot. waiting for free lessons xD or need make some good offer in coins?;p

5. this is started much more early than u think. for ur info, we allowed our ppl kill/pk ur clan when got info u often attack our ally and aod members. so here u failed not me.
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

zenice

Quote from: Gonzal on February 05, 2012, 07:18:51 PM
YO YO YO
what about open this topic ?
imo was funny siege
my 50 centz

regarding godard siege,
we had nice actions, and an amazing action on start of it when was CB vs AOD + BA
After we took it came AOD/BA/MOJO/WS/SHEVA but we manage to keep it with low numbers.
gf and cya on next actions

Naku

Quote from: Shadow21 on February 06, 2012, 10:23:28 AM
smth like -100 i guess

1. ok ok cb so perfect they dont need any help, sry i forgot :/

2. for ur info we have now less online in clan than cb so here u failed.

3. as i told for spelsotard: ravens, sheva and sry forgot about wp attacked us too so here u failed again. and question how many these "clones" merged in cb? lets count?

4. thx alot. waiting for free lessons xD or need make some good offer in coins?;p

5. this is started much more early than u think. for u info, we allowed our ppl kill/pk ur clan when got info u often attack our ally and aod members. so here u failed not me.

1. No Clan is perfect. But most strive for perfection I guess.

2. You always bring this up, it might be true but there you were yesterday in the middle of the zerg. This you cannot deny.

3. This is my mistake, and I´m sorry. Instead of clones I should have used AOD wannabees. You got me on that one.

4. No one said its free, payment if not available using ingame currency.

5. You got it wrong, even before we knew who CB were we got pked by you and some other clans.

Shadow21

Quote from: Naku on February 06, 2012, 10:49:58 AM

1. No Clan is perfect. But most strive for perfection I guess.

2. You always bring this up, it might be true but there you were yesterday in the middle of the zerg. This you cannot deny.

3. This is my mistake, and I´m sorry. Instead of clones I should have used AOD wannabees. You got me on that one.

4. No one said its free, payment if not available using ingame currency.

5. You got it wrong, even before we knew who CB were we got pked by you and some other clans.

1. xD cant add more

2. still didnt got how middle of zerg at Rune yesterday connected to AOD and especially our recruitment.

3. read 1 more time, ill help u even with big red letters: Ravens, WP and Sheva were not with us

4. ill think on good offer xD

5. as i remember not AOD 1st attacked ur clan, but situation was different.
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

lasombra

Should I remind You when not so long time ago we were 3 clans (AoD+Bangelz+Barmy) vs 6 main clans :
- 3 temps clans
- CB
- WS
- Yuuki
+ 2 asslickers like WP and GuessWho

You were even NOT ABLE pass bridge in Rune.
Remember what You posted in this time ?

ps. Personally I'm rly happy than CB become big and active clan. They gather many clans in one clan etc. For us it's very good.
Also remember about that stupid ally debuffs, it's rly pain in ass.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Naku

Quote from: Shadow21 on February 06, 2012, 10:58:54 AM
1. xD cant add more

2. still didnt got how middle of zerg at Rune yesterday connected to AOD and especially our recruitment.

3. read 1 more time, ill help u even with big red letters: Ravens, WP and Sheva were not with us

4. ill think on good offer xD

5. as i remember not AOD 1st attacked ur clan, but situation was different.

1. xD

2. Nothing to add here.

3. Watch out using heavy weapons on the forum please! Even if not with you, you take advantage of the situation.

4. Alright! I will get us some coffee and cookies.

5. Sorry but no. You say you are right, I say I am right. At the time i didnt even have any interest in server politics but we never forget.

6. There was no 6.

zenice

Quote from: lasombra on February 06, 2012, 10:59:33 AM
Should I remind You when not so long time ago we were 3 clans (AoD+Bangelz+Barmy) vs 6 main clans :
- 3 temps clans
- CB
- WS
- Yuuki
+ 2 asslickers like WP and GuessWho

You were even NOT ABLE pass bridge in Rune.
Remember what You posted in this time ?

ps. Personally I'm rly happy than CB become big and active clan. They gather many clans in one clan etc. For us it's very good.
Also remember about that stupid ally debuffs, it's rly pain in ass.

Still on that time all those people couldnt be more than 60/80 at sieges, while your ally had something like 100+?
CB nowdays can log max 50 people, while your ally even now with "less" people can have more than us, thats a fact you and your ally mates deny even if its in front of your eyes.
Adding to this u even call Mojo + WS to help u, and in some circunstances like last Giran siege u let Sheva and Ravens help u, this means even if CB get all people online (50) your ally + your "helpers" will zerg hard, and tbh your strength its based in numbers.
Anyway to bad this server cant have 3 sides, would be much more funny, but the hate/envy for CB its bigger than i expected.