Goddard siege 05/02/12 - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

Goddard siege 05/02/12

Started by Gonzal, February 05, 2012, 07:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emek

Quote from: Shadow21 on February 06, 2012, 03:26:07 PM
yeah in their sick dreams every1 with ftp, they wanna be alone vs all so continue making conspiracy theories.
I dont play here since 3 months so i dont know who is with who now. I only quote Spelso's post, cuz it was shocked for me what he wrote, so I dont have any idea about what conspiracy theories are u talking about.
NM x30
Emek - ne/bp
iEmek - ne/pp
HeYYa - ne/da
xEmekx - bd/se
Skatawa - sps/ee
PokaCycki - ee/sws
NeedForWeed - ss/wk

Shadow21

Quote from: emek on February 06, 2012, 03:31:40 PM
I dont play here since 3 months so i dont know who is with who now. I only quote Spelso's post, cuz it was shocked for me what he wrote, so I dont have any idea about what conspiracy theories are u talking about.

misstype xD should be: so they continue making conspiracy theories.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

SvenMollerFah

Quote from: ylim on February 06, 2012, 03:02:15 PM
let them fel they wotn accept the trueth, we all have bad memory:P

Well i will just quote thins cause im fed up and dont want to read the general thing.

1 - Like i said MORE THAN ONCE, we asked around for help from a few clans, one of them being you. This was a long time ago. All the clans gave us the finger and acted pro so we kinda stuck with the ony one that didnt. Stop talking about us considering joining you in a distant past like we were big friends and all. We had a talk, marion even joined your clan for like 2 days, and left because well basicly it was proven you are just too dramatic and pr0 for our taste.

2 - Backstabbing implies being friends, i dont even remember getting PMed by any of you speaking of such things.

3 - Us pming FTP to help in pvp? Yeah sure, when we were in the server for 1 month and were trying to get friends, once again, we got the huge pr0 finger.

To be honest i have never ever played in the zerg side, quality over quantity always. So i am glad you acted too arrogant and pr0 from the start. Thanks to you we are in CB now, thanks.

Anyway, great sieges. Ofc we couldnt win Rune, you are just too many. Not sure if that is something you should be proud or brag about but. At least recognize we can still do something even in huge inferior numbers.

Thanks for the fun and good fight all.

<3,
sven

Shadow21

Quote from: SvenMollerFah on February 06, 2012, 03:43:22 PM
We had a talk, marion even joined your clan for like 2 days, and left because well basicly it was proven you are just too dramatic and pr0 for our taste.

he left when i found he is simply spy. why? cuz i didnt saw him on any clan action even if he was online. and he confirmed this finally when on giran siege he simply relogged from clan char to alt in gok and go with cb against us. so yes, we dont need such members.
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

MIRAA

Quote from: Shadow21 on February 06, 2012, 03:48:26 PM
he left when i found he is simply spy. why? cuz i didnt saw him on any clan action even if he was online. and he confirmed this finally when on giran siege he simply relogged from clan char to alt in gok and go with cb against us. so yes, we dont need such members.

Once again, you are just talking shit out of your ass. I asked for party before the siege and I did not get one, so I left the game to do other stuff. Why should I stay logged for a siege in which I had no party? I logged after the siege to see how it had gone and you started talking shit as usual and you did not even bother to ask me what happened.

Couldn't care less about what you think, but just don't talk shit.

Javardsnegger

Quote from: MIRAA on February 06, 2012, 04:01:32 PM

ROFLl thats like ordering a cow to fly!!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Naku

All these topics end the same, dont even bother.
\jetpack mode

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Shadow21 on February 06, 2012, 09:31:18 AM
suck ppl which change sides everyday like u :)

Sorry but i dont play since quite a while
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

chlipus

Quote from: emek on February 06, 2012, 03:23:08 PM
lol?  :o Sheva is with FTP ? i think im gonna buy some stuff again and join CB to have some fun with my old clan  :o

emek dawaj zrobimy masakre xD

zenice

Quote from: emek on February 06, 2012, 03:23:08 PM
lol?  :o Sheva is with FTP ? i think im gonna buy some stuff again and join CB to have some fun with my old clan  :o

BOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
:-*

Shadow21

Quote from: MIRAA on February 06, 2012, 04:01:32 PM
Once again, you are just talking shit out of your ass. I asked for party before the siege and I did not get one, so I left the game to do other stuff. Why should I stay logged for a siege in which I had no party? I logged after the siege to see how it had gone and you started talking shit as usual and you did not even bother to ask me what happened.

cool story bro, rly dunno why on that siege every1 was able find pt and many of these parties even had free slots from start till end of siege. so dunno who write bullsh1t here. i told many times and not for u only: cant find party make new 1, but this is another story xD
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

MIRAA

Quote from: Shadow21 on February 06, 2012, 05:55:58 PM
cool story bro, rly dunno why on that siege every1 was able find pt and many of these parties even had free slots from start till end of siege. so dunno who write bullsh1t here. i told many times and not for u only: cant find party make new 1, but this is another story xD

And I was on every siege except that, I even played on my bp/ES retail during a siege (ask Azazello), so again, stop talking about things you have no clue about. And of course you had party, you're a double support char. Me, on the other hand, as a ne/DA, had a much harder time to find a party because of whiny litle bitches like you bitching all the time about people rerolling into DD/Tank when this was my first and only char on this server.

And in your tiny little mind I should have started a party with who, if everyone had already found one and no-one was answering me in clan chat?

Just stop embarassing yourself