Web Analytics
Goddard siege 05/02/12 - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

Goddard siege 05/02/12

Started by Gonzal, February 05, 2012, 07:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javardsnegger

Lol dude, you're not even worth to flame at!
90% of your post is ununderstandable....
Not worth explaining you why! Main point is: you have the numbers to do smthg on your own....you don't do it..... cause you are indeed @sslickers...

Tbh you should have kept you sillybrain in stnd by mode instead of posting nonsence...!

Not saying ws/mojoo arn't asslickers is like saying the sky is dark!
It's not your fault as a clan, imo, your leaders are just to busy irl or maybe plain lazy or, who knows, to dumb to acomplish smthg on their own...!

You can spawn/flame/cry/kickthefloor all you want! Fact is, every1 who actualy log knows it's the truth....when it wasn't aod, it was temp....etc...i dunno ws history in infinity but prolly was the same...!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

fenrris

Quote from: Javardsnegger on February 10, 2012, 06:04:42 PM

It's not your fault as a clan, imo, your leaders are just to busy irl or maybe plain lazy or, who knows, to dumb to acomplish smthg on their own...!

haha accomplish something..in game.

I bow to your live accomplishment dude. I prefer to play casually and have a good time with this game. Each time when i read a post from a "live winner" like you makes me cherish what I’ve got.

If it' makes you feel better then call us names on forum of a virtual game.

PS: i barely stopped from crying/ and kicking the floor BARELY!! ::)

Javardsnegger

Affe! Dude you're so dumb i will start to skip your posts to, cause...you say nonsence....!

WTf, why do you play?? To join a zerg of 120+ players vs 40?? Is that your meaning of fun??

I'll explain you like if you where a baby, what i mean by acomplish smthg was: you have the numbers, equip and skills to have your own identity!

Omg but you're even to dumb to understand what i wrote, why bother....!!

EUHH, YES YES! INDEED! YOU MUCHO POWERFULL!!! NO NO ZLIKER, NO NO!!

Cya :*

P.s: Why even argue! If a small (1 party) clan joins cb side <-- @sslickers, dogs, bla bla bla

When joining aod <-- friendship, pacts, tactics!

Rofl! At least try and have the nicest life possible!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

fenrris

Since i'm bored at work....

Quote from: Javardsnegger on February 10, 2012, 06:04:42 PM
Lol dude, you're not even worth to flame at! (Yet i will flame)
90% of your post is ununderstandable.... (unun creating my own vocabulary?)
Not worth explaining you why!(Yet again I WILL) Main point is: you have the numbers to do smthg on your own....you don't do it..... cause you are indeed @sslickers... (me and the rest of old WS crew are on their way to drop their jobs, divorce and we'll try to do our best to "do something" since regular having fun is not worth of true pro SR..ehh player)

Tbh you should have kept you sillybrain in stnd by mode instead of posting nonsence...! (this part is actually funny. Think about your own words)

It's not your fault as a clan, imo, your leaders are just to busy irl or maybe plain lazy or, who knows, to dumb to acomplish smthg on their own...!( already done this part in previous post)

You can spawn/flame/cry/kickthefloor all you want! Fact is, every1 who actualy log knows it's the truth....when it wasn't aod, it was temp....etc...i dunno ws history in infinity but prolly was the same...! ( aod/temp others. Why should we wast time since there are always people like you to do the dirty work and give us time for quality live?)

Cheers, bye and control your anger mate. remember health over game hehe

fenrris

Quote from: Javardsnegger on February 10, 2012, 06:23:34 PM

P.s: Why even argue! If a small (1 party) clan joins cb side <-- @sslickers, dogs, bla bla bla

Rofl! At least try and have the nicest life possible!

Dude now calm down and think about one thing. Did you ever noticed a WS player posting here and calling anyone asslicker?
I know that cb/temp/aod etc relationship is complicated but we're not playing this game sorry.

And me personally I’ve never attacked you, your clan or ally with such nonsense accusations. Why should i? i Enjoy having strong and reliable enemies whenever I’ll find time to play.

Well as for the last part. Wish you same without my previous post irony. Enjoy and have fun

PS: i forgot Sethan DOESN'T COUNT!!!!!  ;D

Javardsnegger

Dude, i'm calm! lol

What i was trying to point out, was that you can have your own side, and, it's not a mather of time, like your so eager to justify. You can as easly log for sieges and play at your own. You just ally with aod cause you are @sslickers no mather how hard you try to deny.

And just to end this, cause rly you're not even worth it.
No mather how lame it is quoting some1s post and failing at trying to correct it or w/e, for what it's worth, i didn't flamed you b4, at least not as much as you deserved to be....and

Adjective
ununderstandable (comparative more ununderstandable, superlative most ununderstandable)
Not understandable; that cannot be understood.  [quotations ▼]

Cya. Have fun. And try to not lick aod's ass, you'll see, gameplay and fun will improve alot! But i know you can't....

Shadow21

Quote from: Javardsnegger on February 10, 2012, 06:53:52 PM

Cya. Have fun. And try to not lick aod's ass, you'll see, gameplay and fun will improve alot! But i know you can't....

wrote some proud asslicker ;D
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Javardsnegger

cerebelo

Quote from: Javardsnegger on February 10, 2012, 06:23:34 PM

WTf, why do you play?? To join a zerg of 120+ players vs 40?? Is that your meaning of fun??

I'll explain you like if you where a baby, what i mean by acomplish smthg was: you have the numbers, equip and skills to have your own identity!

i play with WS for allmost 3 years (or maybe just 2 ) but i don't really remember more then 2 or 3 sieges when we had bigger numbers then our enemyes ..... but seems u remember us as zergers . U tell we have the numbers for doing some "owning" but second post u call us small clan .... trust me we are small , logging for some siege fun , that's what we want and that's what we have . We don't need huge "e-penises" , we all ( at least 95% of us ) are mature ppl with family and jobs , with real life, that are  looking for some fun in spare time . And one more thing ... most of us are low equiped ppl , non donators , that spent our time in game farming with 9 ppl pt instead of solo+3 bots pt farming 24/7.

why aren't u asslickers ? i must remember u , that after merge u were absolute zero without AOD ? next move u where assisting Temp in sieges ..... now after some big clans lost a lot of ppl  and u grow big , your mounth also is growing bigger....

noone can deny u are a buch a well equiped and skilled players/clan , but wtf ...leave us have our own fun ... that's all we wanna ask ... and some respect as ppl if not as allmighty-super-owning-ballzofsteel clan
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY

Javardsnegger

;)
You don't seem to know who i am. I dunno when i called you small clan? The smal clan (1party clan) i was refering to 2 or 3 posts ago was Gok!

Anyway. I wasn't in cb at the time of the merge.

What i mean is, you guys and mojoo could create a 3rd side in this server. Instead, you prefer to join the zerg, thats all.

But, it's okay, as far as i'm concerned it's all for the fun. I just find funny and thats what iv'e been pointing out in this tread, is, when a small clan allys with cb they are asslickers and when the same allys with aod it's called pacts/allys and friendships.  :D

anyway  ;)

Shadow21

dunno rly why temps which left on server like u didnt made this "3rd side" except some sheva/ravens. so u have no rights talk about 3rd side at all.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Javardsnegger

Hum?? If i remember well, during the week after merge 50% temp stoped playing (dunno, maybe scared of your clan  ::)), we had 3 sides for like 1-2 weeks max wich where ftp+cb vs temp/ws vs Ba's, but it didn't lasted. After few days cb left ftp and ftp allied with both ba's! As long as i remember it was aod vs temp/ws vs cb wich where not more then 1 party at the time...

Few months after that evilbunnies left, theHeros had maybe 2 active players and only sheva had some numbers and thats why they united with cb....! You wanted temp to create a 3rd side with 3/4 players??

So what are you talking about??