Goddard siege 05/02/12 - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

Goddard siege 05/02/12

Started by Gonzal, February 05, 2012, 07:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow21

Quote from: Javardsnegger on February 10, 2012, 10:59:11 PM
Hum?? If i remember well, during the week after merge 50% temp stoped playing (dunno, maybe scared of your clan  ::)), we had 3 sides for like 1-2 weeks max wich where ftp+cb vs temp/ws vs Ba's, but it didn't lasted. After few days cb left ftp and ftp allied with both ba's! As long as i remember it was aod vs temp/ws vs cb wich where not more then 1 party at the time...

Few months after that evilbunnies left, theHeros had maybe 2 active players and only sheva had some numbers and thats why they united with cb....! You wanted temp to create a 3rd side with 3/4 players??

So what are you talking about??

u have also problems with memory as i see or know sh1t, rly dunno. so lets start.

1. temps had enought players after merge.
2. not cb(btw bh not cb) left ally but aod did and ally was named laststand not ftp. at this time: aod+bh vs temps+ws vs ba+ba+renesance.
3. after was aod+costaplers(ftp) vs temps+ws vs bh vs ba+ba+renesance
4. after was ally which exist till now:aod+ba+ba(ftp) vs temps+cb vs mojoo+ws+bb.
5. and now we have ftp+firstfront vs cb vs sheva/ravens.

and btw all periods of time were much longer than u wrote here, cuz servers merged ~ 28-29 january 2011. so this is not 1-2 weeks for sure for every ally like u wrote here.

so in total: if u know sh1t about server history better dont talk at all.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Javardsnegger

Here we go....mr DQmorron strikes agaiin!

Dude are you fking kidding me?? cb/bh/ yourass it's all the same!! Wtf being picky about clan names....?

I didn't even mention costaplers cause, tbh, they where so many i didn't even remembered that 1man clan....!

Anyway Gz mr "walkingwikipedia"!

Again, you used alot of words to reach same point others did with way less effort.

ps: about point 3. At that time ba's left server?? hollydays??
ps2: Now since you quoted me and write under in same post! Read my post and yours and tell me honestly! Arn't you a smart ass with notorious necessitys?
Yes, you are more acurate, with more details... GZ!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Shadow21

Quote from: Javardsnegger on February 10, 2012, 11:23:59 PM
Here we go....mr DQmorron strikes agaiin!

Dude are you fking kidding me?? cb/bh/ yourass it's all the same!! Wtf being picky about clan names....?

I didn't even mention costaplers cause, tbh, they where so many i didn't even remembered that 1man clan....!

Anyway Gz mr "walkingwikipedia"!

Again, you used alot of words to reach same point others did with way less effort.

ps: about point 3. At that time ba's left server?? hollydays??

1. moron here 1 and its u.
2. cb mix from bunch of clans(including idiots like u), bh.... hm i dont think so. so there is difference.
3. costaplers had 2 active party when we made ally.
4. atleast i know smth and not posting here retarded fairytales in difference from u.
5. barmy left server at point 5(ppl who stay on server playing now in aod and cb). if u talk about bangelz there surprise for u, my dear idiot, they still play.

smth else?
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Javardsnegger

Well ye.... maybe you should stop editing your fking posts each time you self own your sorry ass!!!

Affe Talking to you has the same use as watching the grass grow...!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Shadow21

Quote from: Javardsnegger on February 10, 2012, 11:40:27 PM
Well ye.... maybe you should stop editing your fking posts each time you self own your sorry ass!!!

Affe Talking to you has the same use as watching the grass grow...!

i edited posts when add smth, cuz wont make 2-3 posts for morons like u. sad also as always u not able use any normal argument except brainless blabla. cya moron
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

cthon

Quote from: Shadow21 on February 10, 2012, 11:12:46 PM
u have also problems with memory as i see or know sh1t, rly dunno. so lets start.

1. temps had enought players after merge.
2. not cb(btw bh not cb) left ally but aod did and ally was named laststand not ftp. at this time: aod+bh vs temps+ws vs ba+ba+renesance.
3. after was aod+costaplers(ftp) vs temps+ws vs bh vs ba+ba+renesance
4. after was ally which exist till now:aod+ba+ba(ftp) vs temps+cb vs mojoo+ws+bb.

and btw all periods of time were much longer than u wrote here, cuz servers merged ~ 28-29 january 2011. so this is not 1-2 weeks for sure for every ally like u wrote here.

so in total: if u know sh1t about server history better dont talk at all.

you are wrong there was aod/kosta + ba + ba vs temps vs cb - the others are not worth to mention, after some time we decided to make a pact with sheva cause the others clans from temp were dead cause your numbers were very very big
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Shadow21

Quote from: cthon on February 11, 2012, 07:14:30 AM
you are wrong there was aod/kosta + ba + ba vs temps vs cb - the others are not worth to mention, after some time we decided to make a pact with sheva cause the others clans from temp were dead cause your numbers were very very big

in this time some costa joined aod some bangelz so not me wrong. also on every action bh(in some time cb, no idea why u changed clan xD) run together with temps so for me they were like 1 ally.
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Tabbox

Quote from: Shadow21 on February 11, 2012, 01:39:37 PM
in this time some costa joined aod some bangelz so not me wrong. also on every action bh(in some time cb, no idea why u changed clan xD) run together with temps so for me they were like 1 ally.
so u are 1 ally whit mojoo and ws aswell  ;D

Shadow21

Quote from: Tabbox on February 11, 2012, 02:26:22 PM
so u are 1 ally whit mojoo and ws aswell  ;D

Quote from: Shadow21 on February 10, 2012, 11:12:46 PM
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

lasombra

Quote from: Deavon on April 12, 2011, 12:35:55 AM
I felt so ashamed watching BH being temp's dogs ,i assure you this wont happen again ,at least under BH's crest .

anything more to add ?

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Tabbox