White talisman protection - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

White talisman protection

Started by Spelso666, February 07, 2012, 08:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Tabbox on February 07, 2012, 09:36:59 PM
Touch of life gives 100 resist to cancel as talisman but still no cancel at all whit TOL on.
feel free to test it in game.
Just tested, yes its f*ked up, and NO i didnt do anything . For this LAST CANCEL NERF you should "say thanks" to Mr PRO GM with PRO updates freaking Glasy , seriously i have no further comment, or if you want you can ask him for pro excuse why he asked drake to nerf this?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway ill put things as it was asa freaking P!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Triuferkkk

Quote from: TrackZero on February 07, 2012, 11:26:12 PM
Just tested, yes its f*ked up, and NO i didnt do anything . For this LAST CANCEL NERF you should "say thanks" to Mr PRO GM with PRO updates freaking Glasy , seriously i have no further comment, or if you want you can ask him for pro excuse why he asked drake to nerf this?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he/she/it plays sps on dragon? or any cancel char?xD
then dont need to ask

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

Requiem For A Dream

Quote from: TrackZero on February 07, 2012, 11:26:12 PM

it was freaked up before this update.
and
Quote from: Javardsnegger on February 07, 2012, 09:31:19 PM
+1  :-\

Track, try to use some of the time you spend whit these stuff to fix at least guard stance mp consumption....well it's also a skill and i would like very much to use it to you know...
because enchanted +10 cost it consume 41 mp every second   :-X

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Requiem For A Dream on February 08, 2012, 12:49:08 AM
it was freaked up before this update.

Nope, it was "nerfed" after last restart on request of your GM.

xxGEBELSxx

Quote from: TrackZero on February 08, 2012, 01:00:53 AM
Nope, it was "nerfed" after last restart on request of your GM.

I'm not surprised, cause his clan members was crying about that talisman lately. I think they just discovered it in past few days....

zippobg

GM Wars  :o

I guess, that in this case will not have the event "battle between servers".

P.s.
I prefer to watch the derby: Serbia vs Italy.
SadFace
WC/OL

PvtStuka

Quote from: Triuferkkk on February 07, 2012, 11:39:52 PM
he/she/it plays sps on dragon? or any cancel char?xD
then dont need to ask

glasy plays an sps/ee on dragon. guess why that char doesn't ever get really nerfed on dn since c3.

Astramael      [db/tr]

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: zippobg on February 08, 2012, 10:34:18 AM
GM Wars  :o

I guess, that in this case will not have the event "battle between servers".

P.s.
I prefer to watch the derby: Serbia vs Italy.
Nope, we will have the event , this has nothing to do with players of x15, i just cant "eat" his update suggestions that are applied on my server too.

lasombra

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Spelso666

Quote from: TrackZero on February 08, 2012, 10:39:58 AM
Nope, we will have the event , this has nothing to do with players of x15, i just cant "eat" his update suggestions that are applied on my server too.
will u fix it?

WHEN IM SAD I STOP BEING SAD AND BE AWESOME INSTEAD ;)

zippobg

I don't play Lineage from long time, but I was read and hear from people things about you.
You confirm them on 100%. Very good job! Браво! Too bad that this merge wasn't before long time! Once again well done!
SadFace
WC/OL

zenice

People being saying this for long time, thanks to that GM we had stupid nerfs and "fixes" based on that specific GM and on players cry.
I still remember the duelist spirit nerf when using BOW based on guess who? the final secret nerf based on 20k criticals!
And now the white talisman of protection, ofc... dragon GM plays an sps... its a great tool vs cancel idd, not everyone can have it, its hard to get, so giving so much resistance its pretty cool.