Web Analytics
Discussion: Drain Health - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Discussion: Drain Health

Started by Gideon, February 08, 2012, 05:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaled

and old one duelist spirit :( w/o -10 % p atack !
Tarantula:
PedoBear  He/wk
Innova
Aeore Healer - Retired
Dragon:
PedoBear He/Wk <3
Compositora sps/sws
FaIIen he/glad
Chryzo Pal/glad
Virginsoul trick/slh

zenice

figerr

i remeber old times, if somebody pick sub DA/BP why he expect to be nuker also? its healer with very good def char! want give back that drain to bd/se to freaked oly ?(acu, zerk, pow, emp, wm, dance: con, mistic, siren with weapon++ = gf)

btw oly is part of game

Javardsnegger

Quote from: zenice on February 09, 2012, 03:24:22 PM
And what about give back to some figthers class the removed passive skills??

Silver Ranger
Critical Chance
Critical Power

Abbyss Walker
Boost Attack Speed
Critical Chance

PlainsWalker
Critical Power

Phantom Ranger
Critical Power
Critical Chance

As i see only mages count for this server...

+infinty!

And Fix GOD DAMN Guard Stance Mp Consumption. Tribunal should "greatly provoke ennemy" and It doesn't!!

Why am i getting ignored on this subject?? Is it tabu of what?? Seriously, you answer to everybody.... as soon as i touch that subject /mute!! Even Gideon is mimiking you....! Wtf??

Sry to say that, but then i must lol when you guys get so amazed when ppl leave....! "besides minor bugs everything works...." ???

You know for xx weeks Guard stance mp consumption is fuked up! You know Tribunal "iden"! What zedu said above is a fact too! And you don't even have a deacent answer regarding it....!  :-\

SIlver Rangers GOT Badly screwed since max atak speed was caped.... and you guys don't give a damn!! But bhuhuuuuuu mages ftw!!

I'm just getting ignored evey fking day!!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

flamingAwe

Quote from: zenice on February 09, 2012, 03:24:22 PM
And what about give back to some figthers class the removed passive skills??

Silver Ranger
Critical Chance
Critical Power

Abbyss Walker
Boost Attack Speed
Critical Chance

PlainsWalker
Critical Power

Phantom Ranger
Critical Power
Critical Chance

As i see only mages count for this server...

Give what? those classes never had those skills you want "back".
Or you wanna trade BOOST for archers for REMOVING senceless NERF from drain health?

zenice

Quote from: flamingAwe on February 09, 2012, 04:22:05 PM

Give what? those classes never had those skills you want "back".
Or you wanna trade BOOST for archers for REMOVING senceless NERF from drain health?

Actually i was just doing the same like this guy:
Quote from: 666VeNoM on February 09, 2012, 01:58:47 PM
Also, we could boost death spike from PS xD... I know, I know... its like official, but it would be nice tho  ;D

Also im not against drain health being magic skill, im against the fact that mages are getting un nerfed while archers/fighters are the usual same sh1t.
And about those skills i mentioned, actually we had them implemented here.

Javardsnegger

Quote from: zenice on February 09, 2012, 04:28:18 PM
And about those skills i mentioned, actually we had them implemented here.

This is true!

Besides, skills like arrow rain, 7 arrows are nerfed like hell...you have trouble kiling an elpy...!
You have x number of protections against arrows, icarus bow lost his "normal" atk speed, and the list goes on!

Basicaly atm with a +14 ic/f i deal 600 /  700 (max 1k to not top players) when i get min 1k normal dmg from average mage!

And plz, don't tell me smthg's wrong with my costomization, i play this game since begining of this server, i know damn well how to edit my char!....and i hit that low....! It's not about char costumization, it's about classes that are nerfed unecassarly while others are nonsenced boosted...!

Gm's have to agree, silverrangers class atractive point was their atak speed wich was higher than all other archers! Atm atak speed got caped to 1.5k! All archer classes can reach that atk speed! So silverranger class got weaker than all other classes! So they should be boosted! And here is a necessary boost! Not QQ. Simple Logic wich will ameliorate our fun and game play!

If Gm's have some logic and justice! They will boost sr class or remove that stupid atk speed limit!

So much fixes* But those are necessary imo!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Peorexo

Quote from: Javardsnegger on February 09, 2012, 04:47:50 PM
This is true!

Besides, skills like arrow rain, 7 arrows are nerfed like hell...you have trouble kiling an elpy...!
You have x number of protections against arrows, icarus bow lost his "normal" atk speed, and the list goes on!

Basicaly atm with a +14 ic/f i deal 600 /  700 (max 1k to not top players) when i get min 1k normal dmg from average mage!

And plz, don't tell me smthg's wrong with my costomization, i play this game since begining of this server, i know damn well how to edit my char!....and i hit that low....! It's not about char costumization, it's about classes that are nerfed unecassarly while others are nonsenced boosted...!

Gm's have to agree, silverrangers class atractive point was their atak speed wich was higher than all other archers! Atm atak speed got caped to 1.5k! All archer classes can reach that atk speed! So silverranger class got weaker than all other classes! So they should be boosted! And here is a necessary boost! Not QQ. Simple Logic wich will ameliorate our fun and game play!

If Gm's have some logic and justice! They will boost sr class or remove that stupid atk speed limit!
Yeah i got 700-1k hits from archer then OP real target come and then archer hit me for 5k, SO dont dare crying about archer dmg, mages havent smth like real target to increase dmg by 5x or more, mage hit hard but they also die quite fast

Javardsnegger

Omg!
Read what i wrote??

I have real target skill?? I'm not edited bro sry!
And you are wrong my little unaware friend. Mages don't die fast cause a mage/tank on robe gets same damage as a fighter/tank in heavy....good you mention it cause here's something wrong to!! Besides, he can heal himself with greater heals or he can drain fighters hp... so plz, care to try again!

zenice

Quote from: Peorexo on February 09, 2012, 05:17:42 PM
Yeah i got 700-1k hits from archer then OP real target come and then archer hit me for 5k, SO dont dare crying about archer dmg, mages havent smth like real target to increase dmg by 5x or more, mage hit hard but they also die quite fast

better make a new cry topic until GM nerfs that aswell.
Mages dont have something like that? banes wich remove mdef buff? gloom that reduces mdef? curses that reduce patk? skills like tribunal that reduce critical power? and so on so on... poor mages, they rly are such weak class  :-\