Discussion: Drain Health - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Discussion: Drain Health

Started by Gideon, February 08, 2012, 05:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ribera

Quote from: ribera on February 08, 2012, 10:47:28 PM
I think this was a joke, ur changing things to make them custom all the time, Btw why ee heal is still nerfed inside olys???????, ee can heal max 1.2k inside olys ( a joke ) a necro/pp is a better healer than a EE in olys, ur not only nerfing some classes ur improving another ones LOL. Why u cant leave things like they should be???????, if is a physical skill leave it like that!!!!, and return nerf things as should be also like the heal of the EE inside olys.
BUMP ANY ANSWER?????????????
ur the NOOB

flamingAwe

I think this was a joke, ur changing things to make them custom all the time, Btw why ee heal is still nerfed inside olys???????, ee can heal max 1.2k inside olys ( a joke ) a necro/pp is a better healer than a EE in olys, ur not only nerfing some classes ur improving another ones LOL. Why u cant leave things like they should be???????, if is a physical skill leave it like that!!!!, and return nerf things as should be also like the heal of the EE inside olys.

though i agree, that heal nerf, that came from HB is a bad thing, but you, comparing  PP and EE are forgeting, that you have same Battle Heal as well, so can use it too...
also, when last i tested it on oly, PP heal was nerfed too.
Nerf is in a olympiad blessing buff, when it gets canceled heal has full power.

About topic, as i wrote long ago: Drain health is balanced, compairing to necro drains. lower cost with full power, but lower range, and lower drain %. So nerf was unnessesary. Resetting it as magic skill would be a good move.

DreamEater

Drain health is a MAGICAL skill normally ..and btw stop spamming about oly ,almost no1 here cares about it cause simply oly isnt and will never be balanced.

ribera

Quote from: flamingAwe on February 08, 2012, 11:28:02 PM
though i agree, that heal nerf, that came from HB is a bad thing, but you, comparing  PP and EE are forgeting, that you have same Battle Heal as well, so can use it too...
also, when last i tested it on oly, PP heal was nerfed too.
Nerf is in a olympiad blessing buff, when it gets canceled heal has full power.

About topic, as i wrote long ago: Drain health is balanced, compairing to necro drains. lower cost with full power, but lower range, and lower drain %. So nerf was unnessesary. Resetting it as magic skill would be a good move.
how u can cancel it if u cant see it???????????, and btw at hb cant be canceled, u lost it only when u lost the match, and ee is not supose to heal like a pp it supouse to heal better not same since EE is a healer a pp is not.
ur the NOOB

flamingAwe

Quote from: ribera on February 08, 2012, 11:34:56 PM
how u can cancel it if u cant see it???????????, and btw at hb cant be canceled, u lost it only when u lost the match

dunno what YOU can't see, but any CANCEL skill can remove olympiad blessing.
you can't alt+click it, to remove though
since you only QQ here and do not try to solve this issue, or at least understand, i won't bother to explain how it works anymore.
if you want to solve, make 2 screens, 1 heal with oly blessing on, and 1 w/o it, with same buffs on oly, and post to bug report section.

Gideon

Quote from: ribera on February 08, 2012, 11:02:43 PM
BUMP ANY ANSWER?????????????

There's an oly buff that decreases the ammount of heal in 30% to all mage classes, not just EE. ALL CLASSES!

This means a PP will heal himself with 30% less power, same like u.

Also PP uses BATTLE HEAL, that have better casting speed than MAJOR HEAL, and btw u have BATTLE HEAL too, u should use it too, since u gonna have even better casting.
Event Manager

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dragonnetwork20x

Phonex

Gideon months ago i asked u to check Rb scouts cuz their lvls are fuked up damn low, and also asked u to check plz Root and sleep, i got Vesper H it gives 50% and i also got wisdom +15 vs hold + rb jewels and i always get rooted even with root+0 or trance +0, can u check this plz.

P.S. still waiting for answer about hitting mages/tanks same as if the where fighters class on heavy. ty
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

Blind

Quote from: Phonex on February 09, 2012, 02:07:06 AM
Gideon months ago i asked u to check Rb scouts cuz their lvls are fuked up damn low, and also asked u to check plz Root and sleep, i got Vesper H it gives 50% and i also got wisdom +15 vs hold + rb jewels and i always get rooted even with root+0 or trance +0, can u check this plz.

P.S. still waiting for answer about hitting mages/tanks same as if the where fighters class on heavy. ty
Time to use mental ? :> mage/tanks are alrdy nerfed so i have one idea. just cancel sub class sistem :D
ЕсÑ,ÑŒ ПуÑ,ин â€" есÑ,ÑŒ Россия, неÑ, ПуÑ,ина â€" неÑ, России ! (с)

figerr

again want  healer/tank/nuker in one body at oly?

xxGEBELSxx

Quote from: figerr on February 09, 2012, 09:12:19 AM
again want  healer/tank/nuker in one body at oly?

Does some1 use it outside oly, even in past?
I think it's just a matter of bringing back healer/tank class to oly.

666VeNoM

Imo, drain health should be as it was before. It was nice to use BD/SE not only for support, but also as nuker. Same for BD/PS and other classes.

Also, we could boost death spike from PS xD... I know, I know... its like official, but it would be nice tho  ;D
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

zenice

And what about give back to some figthers class the removed passive skills??

Silver Ranger
Critical Chance
Critical Power

Abbyss Walker
Boost Attack Speed
Critical Chance

PlainsWalker
Critical Power

Phantom Ranger
Critical Power
Critical Chance

As i see only mages count for this server...