Web Analytics
Seriousy Question to NM community

News:

Main Menu

Seriousy Question to NM community

Started by =^TrackZero^=, February 21, 2012, 08:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Okey , cant stand this anymore. Was keep on waiting that something will happen but for quite some things are keeps bothering me.
You can call me sided or not sided corrupted or not corrupted but as a GM of this network i wanna know what the fk is going on?!And why is it going on?!
1st of all im asking this because you players constantly complain about UNBALANCED pvp UNBALANCED chars UNBALANCED weapons in PvP while you  never PvP , so it makes me wonder how did you test that by killing your bot? Cause every time to get some pvp from you guys i have to summon like half of servers RBs and <MAYBE> you will appear for PVP!
Whats wrong with you guys , i mean i know its nice to farm but seriously choosing to farm with alts while you can do some pvp at least 1x at day makes me wonder are you playing right game? I mean in the end what can happen so BAD , that you got defeated? Insulted ? Well we fixed that no more insults if you wanna say that! So whats wrong?
Im asking you all this because im giving myself 666% to make all things for you fix all the hell bugs you report , making new things etc... etc.. etc.. et freaking c, but you still complaining how server sux blababla while you camping towns or logging alts to farm :(
Or you gonna change this attitude or ill really give up of everything and ill let you enjoy what you do now.
And dont tell me you dont have enough people online , i checked clans and they are like 35+ online and i have checked like 4-5 clans who i know...

Jeeez  >:( >:( >:( >:( :-X :-X :-X :-\ :-\ :-\
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Peorexo

Quote from: TrackZero on February 21, 2012, 08:48:17 PM
Okey , cant stand this anymore. Was keep on waiting that something will happen but for quite some things are keeps bothering me.
You can call me sided or not sided corrupted or not corrupted but as a GM of this network i wanna know what the fk is going on?!And why is it going on?!
1st of all im asking this because you players constantly complain about UNBALANCED pvp UNBALANCED chars UNBALANCED weapons in PvP while you  never PvP , so it makes me wonder how did you test that by killing your bot? Cause every time to get some pvp from you guys i have to summon like half of servers RBs and <MAYBE> you will appear for PVP!
Whats wrong with you guys , i mean i know its nice to farm but seriously choosing to farm with alts while you can do some pvp at least 1x at day makes me wonder are you playing right game? I mean in the end what can happen so BAD , that you got defeated? Insulted ? Well we fixed that no more insults if you wanna say that! So whats wrong?
Im asking you all this because im giving myself 666% to make all things for you fix all the hell bugs you report , making new things etc... etc.. etc.. et freaking c, but you still complaining how server sux blababla while you camping towns or logging alts to farm :(
Or you gonna change this attitude or ill really give up of everything and ill let you enjoy what you do now.
And dont tell me you dont have enough people online , i checked clans and they are like 35+ online and i have checked like 4-5 clans who i know...

Jeeez  >:( >:( >:( >:( :-X :-X :-X :-\ :-\ :-\

http://www.dragon-network.net/banlist/infinitenightmare/

there u have reason, after banning 2 pvp pioneers who all the time shout and scream to go out of town for fun, there is REALLY no other pvpzors here

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Peorexo on February 21, 2012, 08:52:59 PM
http://www.dragon-network.net/banlist/infinitenightmare/

there u have reason, after banning 2 pvp pioneers who all the time shout and scream to go out of town for fun, there is REALLY no other pvpzors here
Better NO pvp then logging 8 boxes and .........

HOWEVER this is not a subject of this section so dont change the topic of it , else ill just delete you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Corpsse

Now for the REAL reason, not some dumb "you bant 2 pleyers menx!"...
Xp plays an important role here, losing it in PvP for some sort of reward is not worth it since you have to grind mobs for ages to get little xp.
Difference in equipment is another part of it. For instance, someone who is full dynasty wont even consider going to such an event thinking they will surely lose infront of a couple of people in vesper with full raid jewels.
Another reason would be that people set goals when they go online  like : i wanna level up to 85 today or i wanna farm for a recipe, or i wanna sell some item. So they would rather stick with that and get it over with than go to the event.
There's no server with fully balanced chars but this one is one of the best balance servers, so people complaining about this are just butthurt that they suck at PvP.

Communication is one other issue, if you can't make people understand you, you can't get people to join your event. During the event i heard alot of people on clan saying they had trouble understanding what you want them to do.

And for the grand finale...the server community started losing interest in PvP since the server got upgraded from c4/IL, face it, people were PvP-ing everywhere and all the time during C4/IL. Now the difference between sets, levels, jewels, skill enchants brings a too big of a gap between players for them to even bother trying to fight someone with better equipment than them.
What we do in life echoes in eternity

Zaled

i think it's not about spawning RB all around, in my case, If i got team i got pvp, i won't go pvp with 7 tanks + bd coz it's useless. We got kinda another point of view People in clan it's not always team for pvp
Tarantula:
PedoBear  He/wk
Innova
Aeore Healer - Retired
Dragon:
PedoBear He/Wk <3
Compositora sps/sws
FaIIen he/glad
Chryzo Pal/glad
Virginsoul trick/slh

Shadow21

Quote from: Zaled on February 21, 2012, 09:07:30 PM
i think it's not about spawning RB all around, in my case, If i got team i got pvp, i won't go pvp with 7 tanks + bd coz it's useless. We got kinda another point of view People in clan it's not always team for pvp

+1
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Javardsnegger

Imo it was just bad timing or smthg!

Cause like some1 said here alrdy if we have a full party we go pvp! And atm you need all buffs to fight some classes! And honestly most ppl want to play uberkillzor classes and there's just not enough suport classes around anymore, and most of them only log during tw/siege! Honestly, we where disussing that in clan chat not long ago, who wants to play sr/sws atm? nobody! he's weak compared to some combos here, and other suportclasses to! Thats my opinion.
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Naku

I can recall 2 raid events where we were seriously outnumbered and people didnt come out of harbor. In the first time we suffered a serious defeat trying to pvp, then we came back and no one left harbor, our numbers were the same. And all ppl just stood watching, like nothing was goin on, dunno i guess sometimes in raid event ppl just wanna kill raids and not bother with pvp.

Track you fixed insults and rewards, dunno what else can be done.
About gear differences and bad pvp teams, that is all true, those issues change people´s perspective of pvp. And alts for farming, i dont do it, never did, never will but some people just wanna pve i guess. Also lack of supports in some clans\parties...

Zaled

k i could take some ppl to AL, Me Tyia and Birk, for what? die in glory? since you had 3 bp's we could only run to giran.

Btw. when yday we went to pvp with Jorge coz 2 cb was at westlands they came back with 1 pt + 2 bp's on back xD
Tarantula:
PedoBear  He/wk
Innova
Aeore Healer - Retired
Dragon:
PedoBear He/Wk <3
Compositora sps/sws
FaIIen he/glad
Chryzo Pal/glad
Virginsoul trick/slh

TiagoRamos

Yesterday? We didnt even have full party... no pp buffs, sws bot... but ok, we had 3 bishops etc... lol
But ok. And u had the kamael, so u werent u, tyia and birk.
next time call your giran stairs clanmembers

In the last 2 weeks we pvped sometimes (having same numbers or even u guys having slightly more), and MORE THAN 1 time, and u cant deny that, when u "lose" a pvp, some of u guys simply do logout and the pm comes like " ok we dont have ppl anymore, good fight". I can recall perfectly, 2 times at wastelands.

6bIK

track better make some nice events, then spawn rb's/boxes and force us to pvp. like zaled said, w/o team pvp vs party with 2 bp's and 1 ol, it not fun, it's just free point's.
p.s. hide and seek is funny, it's give chance to earn some coins.
p.s.s. and about farm on alt: most of all ppl farm with low equipment, coz they wanna reach smth better, on main it's bring nothing  with half pt port HB start farm, then come enemy with full pt, kill u soe to westaland and kill u again.

4ek

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

PainMaster

Quote from: Zaled on February 21, 2012, 09:27:08 PM
k i could take some ppl to AL, Me Tyia and Birk, for what? die in glory? since you had 3 bp's we could only run to giran.

Btw. when yday we went to pvp with Jorge coz 2 cb was at westlands they came back with 1 pt + 2 bp's on back xD

and how many times we fighted  1pt vs your 2-3pt  i past  ?  at least we tryed   :(

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl