Seriousy Question to NM community - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Seriousy Question to NM community

Started by =^TrackZero^=, February 21, 2012, 08:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TiagoRamos

Quote from: PainMaster on February 21, 2012, 09:39:02 PM
and how many times we fighted  1pt vs your 2-3pt  i past  ?  at least we tryed   :(

We keep pvping 14 vs like 28 and we keep comming back...
same numbers make them leave and saying that they got not enough ppl

MIRAA

Quote from: Zaled on February 21, 2012, 09:27:08 PM
k i could take some ppl to AL, Me Tyia and Birk, for what? die in glory? since you had 3 bp's we could only run to giran.

Btw. when yday we went to pvp with Jorge coz 2 cb was at westlands they came back with 1 pt + 2 bp's on back xD

But it has been the same for weeks: when we manage to get some mass pvp (if we are lucky enough to get some action), if your side loses the battle, you never come back (don't know why).

TiagoRamos

lasombra

Dunno about what You talk here.
Yes, I work whole day, after work need spend time with wife etc.
But I log every evening and always go pvp, everyday...

ps. Just end of the month is different couse of hard enemys share on oly, avoid fights, switch ppl in teams for not get them etc. So need camp hero monument when I'm online

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

TiagoRamos

Fix that, so you dont hit also your friends WS+Mojo... LOL

Thats perfectly normal Feli, all got a life... but why some guys leave when u lose? (not you, you send the pm :P )

Shadow21

Quote from: MIRAA on February 21, 2012, 09:41:41 PM
But it has been the same for weeks: when we manage to get some mass pvp (if we are lucky enough to get some action), if your side loses the battle, you never come back (don't know why).

nice bullsh1t xD we always come back if we have lets say not ppl but needed classes. but for sure i wont pvp w/o bp and ol/wc in pt. and if they log out or we dont have them than yes ofc we dont back. ofc i cant tell it about all, but atleast this is true for my pt.

p.s. dont tell me bullsh1t like log bots and come. i prefer active ppl in pt not bots.

p.p.s. i rly intrested who is this da pro TiagoRamos in game, cuz for now u an wanna be pro noname and this start tell me alot also: Date Registered:    November 09, 2011, 09:00:04 am

p.p.p.s. dont like us as enemy gtfo and try find better.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Zaled

Quote from: PainMaster on February 21, 2012, 09:39:02 PM
and how many times we fighted  1pt vs your 2-3pt  i past  ?  at least we tryed   :(
we were also back but after 4-5 attemps we gave up coz it was useles
Tarantula:
PedoBear  He/wk
Innova
Aeore Healer - Retired
Dragon:
PedoBear He/Wk <3
Compositora sps/sws
FaIIen he/glad
Chryzo Pal/glad
Virginsoul trick/slh

TiagoRamos

Quote from: Zaled on February 21, 2012, 09:49:44 PM
we were also back but after 4-5 attemps we gave up coz it was useles

no one of u died anyway...not enough damage from us lol
but was fun

Drama: I am talking about what I saw ingame, and in the last week (or the other), happened 2 times.
We "won" 2 fair pvps on wastelands, different days. then u left. Keep those retard insults for yourself, i dditn insult anyone or used stupid irony

Naku

Quote from: TiagoRamos on February 21, 2012, 09:51:01 PM
but was fun

Drama: I am talking about what I saw ingame, and in the last week (or the other), happened 2 times.
We "won" 2 fair pvps on wastelands, different days. then u left. Keep those retard insults for yourself, i dditn insult anyone or used stupid irony

Send him your business card or something.

Shadow21

Quote from: TiagoRamos on February 21, 2012, 09:51:01 PM
but was fun

i have no idea about these 2 pvp in last the last week cuz was not there. every ur post show only 1 thing: our enemy sux, noobs etc and we r da pro. so who is retard here?
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Shadow21 on February 21, 2012, 09:49:07 PM
log bots and come. i prefer active ppl in pt not bots

And why you need to log bots? Cause for every actif suport there's 10 top combos!! Imo it's all about turning suportclasses more atractif!!
Damn if more ppl would be willing to play them, omg we would have pvp all the time.
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

TiagoRamos

Drama, Ok, you werent present, that doesnt mean that didnt happen, and i RECALL really well.
again, keep the retarded insults for yourself and stop the stupid irony. it happened like im saying :)