Web Analytics
DELETE ANAKIM OR NOT - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

DELETE ANAKIM OR NOT

Started by =^TrackZero^=, February 26, 2012, 11:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want anakim to be delted as summon?

Yes
84 (51.9%)
NO
78 (48.1%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Voting closed: March 04, 2012, 11:13:58 PM

raymax

Remove this sh1t or make available for all
InfiniteNightmare x20, Proud BA Member

AntonioPuerta
Milencia
Raymax  
DevilsNation always in my heart...
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/267/antoni10.jpg/][/URL]

MegaZord

Why Weezer hiting so much with Anakim? Answer: He is nuker ,skilled pvp player and got holy in weapon when use Anakim.
Why Missviva hiting low? Answer: He is full support and i doubt he using holy in weapon and with all respect to him, he is not so skilled as Weezer.
So nec/pp got more INT then ol/wc or sws/ee right? Give anakim to sh for example Felissin and u will see damage.
And i dont know why ppl die with such damage from him, maybe its time to learn buff? Why he didnt kill me yesterday? And was trying few times. And my holy resist in set is sh1ty.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

Weezer

Quote from: MegaZord on February 27, 2012, 01:04:52 PM
Why Weezer hiting so much with Anakim? Answer: He is nuker ,skilled pvp player and got holy in weapon when use Anakim.
Why Missviva hiting low? Answer: He is full support and i doubt he using holy in weapon and with all respect to him, he is not so skilled as Weezer.
So nec/pp got more INT then ol/wc or sws/ee right? Give anakim to sh for example Felissin and u will see damage.
And i dont know why ppl die with such damage from him, maybe its time to learn buff? Why he didnt kill me yesterday? And was trying few times. And my holy resist in set is sh1ty.

At least someone who understand how it works!

I know that is hard for me to kill u, since u r a Tank and even without Holy Attribute u have Deflect Magic and u have skills, so i take u as target to being able to nuke others around u. Cause the most important part isn't take a easy target to kill, but a hard one, so u will be able to kill others near him and this is how people should use Anakim, not take targets that u can kill with 2 hits (hi FireBlade!).

Just one more important information to add on this discussion:

This is why ur Anakim's make so low damage on us, Nitopami don't even use weapon with Holy Attribute, and same as Zord i doubt MissViva use that too, only Llamame have a weapon with Holy, the main problem isn't how OP Anakim is, but how some people use it, cause imo it's OP when u know how to use it, but seens some people don't know how to use it.

PvtStuka

Astramael      [db/tr]

Weezer

MegaZord

I totally agree with u Weez.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

J4cKDan13L

do you imagine if slowly the server will be filled up of anakims =D?

is what you want ?
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

msmercedes

Dear Track,

I've got this dagger. Nthg fancy but its s grade and it seems a 'good' weapon. Now here's my problem, well, i just don't take the time to learn the skills or how to use it best. Other chars come and they kill me with THEIR daggers and its just not fair.

So please please please, can't we just remove all dagger weapons from game?

Oh, and I've got this bow, OE ica, not vesper, but is a good bow still. Now here's my problem, well, i......

/end sarcasm
Peace, Love, and Jellybeans =)

surecom

I even wont vote ( anyway if i should do i will vote "no" ) . Long time ago i understood that votes like this and things happened after this just make ppls to leave from server and bring nothing good. I will give just one example - "fix" with fame ( when you are dead to get fame) - now "fixed" from you - no more fame if you are dead. Do you know Track how much ppl leaved cuz of this - i know at least 5 active players.  You will said - what matter have 5 players - they are not so much. But i know just 5 - i suppose there a lot other who leaved too. Anyway in topic.
Remember Stalin? He had following motto: There is a man - there is a problem, no man - no problem. ( or smth, im not rly good in english) . Cuz of that motto miilions ppls died. You want "fix" problems in server in this way, but history showed us that following this motto is not good in any case. So dont that easy delete smth, that need to be ingame. Just give chanse to other. I read all topic and there is doubt how this will be made, if Anakim is not there cuz ot always Dawn won. Its easy and simple -just  put scroll in lilith. But ofc make lilith very strong - strong i mean not just to double p.def, m.def, HP and so on , cuz this is nothing - just litle more time for usual farmers to kill.

p.s. I dont have anakim scrolls, even dont log so often in game - just there is no more friends with who to play - they all leaved in one or other reason ( and they was so much)

zenice

Quote from: PvtStuka on February 27, 2012, 12:32:17 PM
Does this matters anyway? Scroll was obtainable before GF update (some ppl farmed anakim then, hi Arhangell :) ), some people got it, NONE was able to harvest its potential before Voodoo did on Katsu. THEN suddenly a river of tears appeared. Suprisingly, apart from Weezer, none other could copy that.

Time goes by, Voodoo changed chars, chose one of the abandoned classes, reached its potential on Shironeko, THEN suddenly a river of tears appeared. We can see the copycats running around now.

There isn't anything new to this game, these things were allready there to use. So as I see it, Voodoo is the beta-tester, FTP are the test subjects, most of the server (who rerolls after the test) are the customers, and yet again FTP/WS etc. are the upset customers who didn't get what they want in the way they wanted.

Vote given, I said "no", but it doesn't really matter to us anymore. You (our enemies) aren't a threat to us, with using Anakim. Now, I'm waiting for the "Remove Real Target/Prahnah" topic.

This naab said everything!!! +500  :D

Quote from: Weezer on February 27, 2012, 01:17:29 PM
At least someone who understand how it works!

I know that is hard for me to kill u, since u r a Tank and even without Holy Attribute u have Deflect Magic and u have skills, so i take u as target to being able to nuke others around u. Cause the most important part isn't take a easy target to kill, but a hard one, so u will be able to kill others near him and this is how people should use Anakim, not take targets that u can kill with 2 hits (hi FireBlade!).

Just one more important information to add on this discussion:

This is why ur Anakim's make so low damage on us, Nitopami don't even use weapon with Holy Attribute, and same as Zord i doubt MissViva use that too, only Llamame have a weapon with Holy, the main problem isn't how OP Anakim is, but how some people use it, cause imo it's OP when u know how to use it, but seens some people don't know how to use it.

Stop teaching them FFS!!  ;D

NiToPaMi

Quote from: surecom on February 27, 2012, 02:36:23 PM
I even wont vote ( anyway if i should do i will vote "no" ) . Long time ago i understood that votes like this and things happened after this just make ppls to leave from server and bring nothing good. I will give just one example - "fix" with fame ( when you are dead to get fame) - now "fixed" from you - no more fame if you are dead. Do you know Track how much ppl leaved cuz of this - i know at least 5 active players.  You will said - what matter have 5 players - they are not so much. But i know just 5 - i suppose there a lot other who leaved too. Anyway in topic.
Remember Stalin? He had following motto: There is a man - there is a problem, no man - no problem. ( or smth, im not rly good in english) . Cuz of that motto miilions ppls died. You want "fix" problems in server in this way, but history showed us that following this motto is not good in any case. So dont that easy delete smth, that need to be ingame. Just give chanse to other. I read all topic and there is doubt how this will be made, if Anakim is not there cuz ot always Dawn won. Its easy and simple -just  put scroll in lilith. But ofc make lilith very strong - strong i mean not just to double p.def, m.def, HP and so on , cuz this is nothing - just litle more time for usual farmers to kill.

p.s. I dont have anakim scrolls, even dont log so often in game - just there is no more friends with who to play - they all leaved in one or other reason ( and they was so much)
Are u seriosly ? About what u write here,Lilth to drop anakim scrool are u kiding here?what will be next ? Maybe Baium can drop Valakas Neklace?
As i remember we going to be like oficial server.Anakim can drop Anakim scrool (ONLY).Dont try to put some Jokes like this who write before coz we are so old server ...

NiToPaMi-sps/ee nobless

surecom

Quote from: NiToPaMi on February 27, 2012, 05:31:23 PM
Are u seriosly ? About what u write here,Lilth to drop anakim scrool are u kiding here?what will be next ? Maybe Baium can drop Valakas Neklace?
As i remember we going to be like oficial server.Anakim can drop Anakim scrool (ONLY).Dont try to put some Jokes like this who write before coz we are so old server ...

Dear retarded PIskal, playing 6-7 years there seriously dmged your brain - rly.... Just some time think a litle - if we are official - why we have icarus drop,spoil - i only will give this like example - in other hand i wonder why i try to explain you smth. Almost all players there know that your brain, like i wrote above is seriosly damaged