Web Analytics
DELETE ANAKIM OR NOT - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

DELETE ANAKIM OR NOT

Started by =^TrackZero^=, February 26, 2012, 11:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want anakim to be delted as summon?

Yes
84 (51.9%)
NO
78 (48.1%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Voting closed: March 04, 2012, 11:13:58 PM

ylim

Quote from: Deathsoul on March 01, 2012, 08:35:38 AM
and i dont see whats wrong here, on Arena x200 those scrolls have a reuse of like 4h..

this should be  rly nice solution imo. keep scroll as it is but increas reuse time when u can resummn it again. so u cant use it permanently.

Deathsoul

Those anakims where like the era in Arena x200 that almost nobody knew what attri attack Light Vortex/Solar Flare had from sps... and people where dieing 2 hits, including archers who eat 13k dmg back then from am+a+3 weapon.. (they on arena set, wich is compared to dnet vesper right now, better :P)

WindWalk

Reuse of all transformation scrolls - including anakim - is 4h.

Luthor123

Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

Weezer

The reuse of the transformation it's already 4 hours, i use just on the end of sieges cause i cant use that all the time.

What i saw in this whole topic is people asking to remove it just cause they don't know how to use it properly:

- People don't use weapons with holy attribute: they gonna make shit damage, give a Vesper+a+16 with water to a SH and u gonna see a shit damage, same applies to Anakim.

- Anakim's from AOD don't had +INT on their chars: i have +4 from dyes,  also +1INT from my weapon.

- Buffs on Targets: there's a dance who adds holy protection, they fixed the holy protection from PP, pots to add holy defense (most of people don't use it, but to prevent the damage they should think about it).

- Buffs on Anakim User: and to make more damage (Dance of Light + Holy Weapon or the Divine pot from MOS adds Holy Attribute and i will make more damage)

- The way to fight against Anakim: instead of all players tries to kill it why dont u all start to use some usefull skills ur chars have, like Stuns, Silences, Cancel, Steal Divinity, Dance of Medusa. Those skills i can't cleanse with Anakim skill, but i think everyone just press F1 trying to kill it.

Also 1 more think Anakim is OP when u have a good party, cause u will need their support a lot of time, most of time when i got silenced or on medusa state i gonna need the BP to cleanse me. Heals don't take a lot of mana but nuke skills consumes a lot of mana (and since we fight much more enemies than our numbers i ran out of mana sometimes), without a good recharger i would be without mana rly fast.

So my tks for Thomas (Spelso) and Ika (Shabby) that supports me all the time when i'm using it. Tbh think about this a bit, isn't just Anakim OP, i need buffs and support while on PVP, don't think that i do all this alone, Anakim is OP when u have a player with the proper gear, who knows how to use it and with people on pt who know how to react in those situations.

But ofc it's easier to ask to remove Anakim than learn how to fight against it.

PvtStuka

Quote from: Weezer on March 01, 2012, 03:24:46 PM
The reuse of the transformation it's already 4 hours, i use just on the end of sieges cause i cant use that all the time.

What i saw in this whole topic is people asking to remove it just cause they don't know how to use it properly:

- People don't use weapons with holy attribute: they gonna make shit damage, give a Vesper+a+16 with water to a SH and u gonna see a shit damage, same applies to Anakim.

- Anakim's from AOD don't had +INT on their chars: i have +4 from dyes,  also +1INT from my weapon.

- Buffs on Targets: there's a dance who adds holy protection, they fixed the holy protection from PP, pots to add holy defense (most of people don't use it, but to prevent the damage they should think about it).

- Buffs on Anakim User: and to make more damage (Dance of Light + Holy Weapon or the Divine pot from MOS adds Holy Attribute and i will make more damage)

- The way to fight against Anakim: instead of all players tries to kill it why dont u all start to use some usefull skills ur chars have, like Stuns, Silences, Cancel, Steal Divinity, Dance of Medusa. Those skills i can't cleanse with Anakim skill, but i think everyone just press F1 trying to kill it.

Also 1 more think Anakim is OP when u have a good party, cause u will need their support a lot of time, most of time when i got silenced or on medusa state i gonna need the BP to cleanse me. Heals don't take a lot of mana but nuke skills consumes a lot of mana (and since we fight much more enemies than our numbers i ran out of mana sometimes), without a good recharger i would be without mana rly fast.

So my tks for Thomas (Spelso) and Ika (Shabby) that supports me all the time when i'm using it. Tbh think about this a bit, isn't just Anakim OP, i need buffs and support while on PVP, don't think that i do all this alone, Anakim is OP when u have a player with the proper gear, who knows how to use it and with people on pt who know how to react in those situations.

But ofc it's easier to ask to remove Anakim than learn how to fight against it.

And yet again you lecture them about it. Why?

Astramael      [db/tr]

Peorexo

Quote from: PvtStuka on March 01, 2012, 04:52:08 PM
And yet again you lecture them about it. Why?
cuz he dont want it to be deleted?

Weezer

Quote from: Peorexo on March 01, 2012, 07:21:29 PM
cuz he dont want it to be deleted?

Tbh i don't care if gonna be deleted or not, i just wanna explain why i'm able to make that damage and Anakim's from AOD can't do the same.

The main point in this complains is why i made soo high damage and they can't do the same, and i think i explained why this happens, and we going to delete things just cause they don't know how to use the full power of it and even if they could they would complain cause their Anakim's kills their own ally (works same like OL debuffs).

Phonex

Delete what ppl dont understand?  ??? always looking for the easy way out.
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Weezer on March 01, 2012, 07:53:57 PM
Tbh i don't care if gonna be deleted or not, i just wanna explain why i'm able to make that damage and Anakim's from AOD can't do the same.

The main point in this complains is why i made soo high damage and they can't do the same, and i think i explained why this happens, and we going to delete things just cause they don't know how to use the full power of it and even if they could they would complain cause their Anakim's kills their own ally (works same like OL debuffs).

Imo the only person u own any explanations is to gm's, if the yask u. Giving away such infos, when they alrdy zerg us 1/5.... well lets just say i don't get ur point...

There's other ways to make a case about how anakim should stay as it is. Giving away free lessons isn't one of them imo.
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Gonzal

u are not explain why u make such dmg... u are teaching them how to use it...
now when they start wondering, how i should own with anakim tranform? will read this post and they will make such dmg.
After that happen they wont QQ anymore and will vote to NO delete anakim.
Is simple as make my char stronger cause i hit sh1t cry here cry there cry everywhere.
Cheers
Zegladis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I9OY21RblQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l6rFZSguG4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3ApA5Lgmgw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWjfdIi8k3w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdRUsYpEZpM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnAUEJ6V1BA

cthon

why do u even bother instead of just listen to me: they blow
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0