Web Analytics
Oly Ideals

News:

Main Menu

Oly Ideals

Started by OsirisDl, February 27, 2012, 04:18:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OsirisDl

Ideal 1 how about spilting oly time so all can take part? since im from central time some times i miss oly bcz of work. Maybe split oly into 2 time 12 pm to 3 pm central time and other at 6pm to 9 pm central time.

Ideal 2 Well this not rly a ideal just that if you removed class base oly why keep 3 vs 3?
------------------------------------------------------
You Are Going To Love Me Or Hate !!!
Infinity Player -  FriendCrafter

ribera

Quote from: OsirisDl on February 27, 2012, 04:18:44 AM
Ideal 1 how about spilting oly time so all can take part? since im from central time some times i miss oly bcz of work. Maybe split oly into 2 time 12 pm to 3 pm central time and other at 6pm to 9 pm central time.

Ideal 2 Well this not rly a ideal just that if you removed class base oly why keep 3 vs 3?
its a dream but im agree whit u
ur the NOOB

Di

Quote from: OsirisDl on February 27, 2012, 04:18:44 AM

3x3 for some classes are the only way to be hero, want  a  example ?
me spelso and zabak we did this team to fight vs aod on 3x3,we had the win most of times, and if we lost once we killed the same team after learning how. few classes like dworf and summoner/x had his chance on 3x3

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

6bIK

Quote from: Di on February 27, 2012, 10:43:52 AM
me spelso and zabak we did this team to fight vs aod on 3x3,we had the win most of times, and if we lost once we killed the same team after learning how. few classes like dworf and summoner/x had his chance on 3x3
nice sh1t u fight vs AoD. look from other side, AoD fite with u, coz u transfer all time. and btw w/o zabak u are nothing ;)

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

OsirisDl

Well biru you can't say 3 vs 3 = same as class base bcz i saw you sharing and ofc you won some as well.
Also since when Dn network has more then only 1 vs 1?
So my toughs are if they remove class base bb 3vs3 aswell. But yeah this post i make i know is a dream.
You Are Going To Love Me Or Hate !!!
Infinity Player -  FriendCrafter

Di

Quote from: 6bIK on February 27, 2012, 02:10:36 PM
nice sh1t u fight vs AoD. look from other side, AoD fite with u, coz u transfer all time. and btw w/o zabak u are nothing ;)

u are retard or just make kind retard? what i just said, that without 3x3 some classes are useles on oly ? omfg u rly need to try be smart ass all the time ?

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

6bIK

Quote from: Di on February 27, 2012, 05:49:48 PM
u are retard or just make kind retard? what i just said, that without 3x3 some classes are useles on oly ? omfg u rly need to try be smart ass all the time ?
oki, we read together xD

first sentence
second sentence
with yellow color is means U fight vs AoD, but in real U just transfer from your boxes.

p.s. i didnt answer on your first sentence, i just tell the truth about your team. dont need to be smart to see difference ;)
p.s.s and about tard, better look at mirror (on yourself) then call others tard. in my eyes u was idiot and u still idiot, even if u grow up xD

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

FIREBLADE

+1 on split time

useless drama on 3 vs 3 gm wont remove it

Unt0uchable

problem is restore full hp/cp
ex. i play pp so have nice buff
i join oly i get buf so i dont have mana
but on DN i get nice buff and i have full mana (7k)
balahce in need,
im durn  so sorry
but buff = less mana on start, why char with less buff can fight with some who have nice buff and full mana
chose i have mana of nice buff

Hefestus

there is a lot of ppl, who farm 3v3 points
i know CB farm far more than others, so they have few more hero atm
but GM wont remove it ... some really need hero ud .... believe me :-D

about time ... it is good idea ... even if we see more 3v3 farmers

lasombra

end oly at 21gmt+1 ? Sry Derek but... (mby I get smth wrong, I'm sick like hell..)
Me and many others ppl in europe work.
I end work at 16gmt+1 (planned, but mostly I stay longer), after I go to home, eat smth, spend time with wife / friends, do smth and I log to the game...between 21-22gmt+1...sometimes after 22gmt+1.
Many others ppl have EXACTLY  the same. We have work, family, life. You wanna erase so much players from oly ?
Since 20gmt+1 - 00/00 or even bit longer is server online peak, and Your idea is close oly at 21gmt+1 ???
Most of players on DN are from Europe.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Spelso666

this time is great for most of players on DN so i dont see sense of making changes lol ppl working etc and so long oly like is now its good for every 1,time to close this topic ::) ::)

WHEN IM SAD I STOP BEING SAD AND BE AWESOME INSTEAD ;)