Web Analytics
-1 to custom things again

News:

Main Menu

-1 to custom things again

Started by ribera, February 27, 2012, 08:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ribera

whit ur last custom things now se/tank is super overpower, lets start is tank / buffer / healer nuker ( whit ur last custom things to make that physical skill a magic one), and his paralice ( me using frinty + talisman of imotion + talisman of bravery + mental shield) lands a lot, last time using blessing of eva 1 sec before skill paralice me for complete i mean i was full cp + hp he have more than enogh time to kill me w/o problems, why? cous he hits x2 like he should cous he can use now bsss on that skill and reuse delay is much faster cous of ur custom things, thats why ncsoft make it physical, is so fuking op, before i had chances cous paralice like is a lot of time freeze after reduce all ur stats a lot of time before, he didnt hit so hard and playing good was a defeatble char, +1 for ur custom things again noww this char is all tank/nuker/ buffer / healer / mana burner + his super op skill paralice who lands a lottttt and fuk u a lot of time, its allllllllll in 1 char.
ur the NOOB

PvtStuka

Astramael      [db/tr]

Shadow21

and here ur failed. drain health is magic skill but here cuz of x15 gms was changed for physical skill. now as magic skill drain health works as should.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Voodoo

Peorexo

Quote from: ribera on February 27, 2012, 08:19:02 PM
whit ur last custom things now se/tank is super overpower, lets start is tank / buffer / healer nuker ( whit ur last custom things to make that physical skill a magic one), and his paralice ( me using frinty + talisman of imotion + talisman of bravery + mental shield) lands a lot, last time using blessing of eva 1 sec before skill paralice me for complete i mean i was full cp + hp he have more than enogh time to kill me w/o problems, why? cous he hits x2 like he should cous he can use now bsss on that skill and reuse delay is much faster cous of ur custom things, thats why ncsoft make it physical, is so fuking op, before i had chances cous paralice like is a lot of time freeze after reduce all ur stats a lot of time before, he didnt hit so hard and playing good was a defeatble char, +1 for ur custom things again noww this char is all tank/nuker/ buffer / healer / mana burner + his super op skill paralice who lands a lottttt and fuk u a lot of time, its allllllllll in 1 char.
char is fine, ur noob :S

ribera

ur the NOOB

Peorexo

Quote from: ribera on February 27, 2012, 08:32:31 PM
u say that cous is ur char
on which i rarely playing and dude if i got idea about nice combo in oly which work like it should u will complain? okey nerf it by a bit to be fair :S cuz lightning is based on matk if i good remember so it SHOULD land fast

stanko

Quote from: ribera on February 27, 2012, 08:19:02 PM
ur the NOOB
Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o