Web Analytics
a QQ for all raid farmers

News:

Main Menu

a QQ for all raid farmers

Started by J4cKDan13L, March 02, 2012, 12:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J4cKDan13L

Well in the last updates raid drops got modified and get a little better (as TZ said) and do not complain at the first raid but try many before start some QQ topic...

I ensure that I tryed MAAAAAAAAAAANY raids and I spoke with some other raid farmer and the conclusion that I get is: raid drops seems the same as before...

Eas...blessed res... mostly times... if you are lucky some energies (talking about boosted raids)... and now, with the ridicolous EWS spoil rate, even when we drop a rare EWS from a raid it's considered a crappy drop...

I don't pretend to get a dyna or icarus weapon fulldrop any time...but maybe remove the blessed res and eas from droplist of boosted raids and increase a little bit the chances and the amount to get some energy...

What do you think?

All opinions are welcome... if you have to write "AH AH FARMER! QQ!" you are welcome anyway =D
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

PvtStuka

Quote from: J4cKDan13L on March 02, 2012, 12:12:08 PM
Well in the last updates raid drops got modified and get a little better (as TZ said) and do not complain at the first raid but try many before start some QQ topic...

I ensure that I tryed MAAAAAAAAAAANY raids and I spoke with some other raid farmer and the conclusion that I get is: raid drops seems the same as before...

Eas...blessed res... mostly times... if you are lucky some energies (talking about boosted raids)... and now, with the ridicolous EWS spoil rate, even when we drop a rare EWS from a raid it's considered a crappy drop...

I don't pretend to get a dyna or icarus weapon fulldrop any time...but maybe remove the blessed res and eas from droplist of boosted raids and increase a little bit the chances and the amount to get some energy...

What do you think?

All opinions are welcome... if you have to write "AH AH FARMER! QQ!" you are welcome anyway =D

AH AH FARMER! QQ!

Couldn't resist x)  Ordinary raid drops sucks indeed.

Astramael      [db/tr]

Javardsnegger

[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Luthor123

QQ FARMDANIEL! xD Mofo. <3 Ele. xD
P.s. QQ AGAIN!
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

G4T

I wanted to get few beas (really few, I just wanted make two parts with beas up to +4)....damn, RB's got lower rate than I remember from abou 6 months before :P
Gat
Undercut
lnfrared

Phonex

las time i killed 8 rbs in a row, boosted rbs dropped me sh!t A grade stuff and heine RB dropped just damn Trinkets, so really dunno why they say they are boosted.

We wasted over 20k SSS+CHP+ P. Attack pots, and non even 1 decent drop to recover the lost in shots and pots  :'( and no, im not a farmer, im just a poor guy xD
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!