dagger DYE

News:

Main Menu

dagger DYE

Started by Hefestus, March 16, 2012, 08:58:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hefestus

Hi,

i was sure i know all i need to put correct (for me) dyes for dagger (TH) here on server

but we made some tests and now i`m little confuse about it

does STR (P.atk) influence dagger skills damage?
we made tests in pvp/arena with: +4 STR, then no bonus, then -4 STR, then -8 STR and skills damage was mostly the same

normal hits were weaker, but nothing changed about skills damage

lethals were mostly the same and i can say nothing about critical (x2 damage) frequency

any1 can explain it to me pls :)

lool im n44b as hell :(

Corpsse

STR
Increases amount of physical damage.
DEX
Increases attack speed, physical skill speed, accuracy, evasion, critical hit probability, success rate of dagger skills (such as Deadly Blow), shield defense success rate, and movement speed.
CON
Increases maximum HP and CP, HP recovery speed, weight limit, underwater breath gauge, shock resistance, and bleeding resistance.
INT
Increases damage of magic attacks and success rate of curse spells.
WIT
Increases chance of magic critical hits, casting speed, resistance to Hold, resistance to curses (such as HP degeneration, decreased HP recovery rate, increased skill re-use time, and decreased effect of heals).
MEN
Increases magic defense, maximum MP, MP recovery speed, poison resistance, and curse resistance. Decreases probability of magic interruption.

So Dex has an impact on the landing of dagger skills while STR only increases phsysical damage. STR is mostly used on archers/destroyers/ty/gladi etc.
What we do in life echoes in eternity

2sexy

but wwhat influence the rate of overhit and skill crit? Isnt STR suppose to do that?
Ñ...200
      Kimosabe th/pal x7 Hero
      Obnoxios pp/pal x3 hero
      2EZ th/wl hero farmer

Geomantic

+dex will make better landing rate of skills

+str will make higher damage when u hit no skills
MonsterZoku

garikUA

Quote from: Hefestus on March 16, 2012, 08:58:20 AM
Hi,

i was sure i know all i need to put correct (for me) dyes for dagger (TH) here on server

but we made some tests and now i`m little confuse about it

does STR (P.atk) influence dagger skills damage?
we made tests in pvp/arena with: +4 STR, then no bonus, then -4 STR, then -8 STR and skills damage was mostly the same

normal hits were weaker, but nothing changed about skills damage

lethals were mostly the same and i can say nothing about critical (x2 damage) frequency

any1 can explain it to me pls :)

lool im n44b as hell :(
its new for u?

Peorexo

STR should increase 2x dmg rate but i dont see much difference too
DEX affect skill land rate
Nothing to think about it, choose best for u ;)

Hefestus

y

i ask couse there were some changes: blows damage depend on DEX, then on STR, i havent noticed when those changes were made