News:

Main Menu

A little pr0blem with class change.

Started by Earl, March 27, 2012, 02:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earl

Hello!

Please help for me.
I made a little dwarfy, with the 1st class change (artisan) i haven't got any problem.
Now, i have the level and  all items what i need for change my class.
====> BuT the Dwarfy npc (yes, in the blacksmith shop) won't speak with me. It told im not a dwarf (yes i haven't got retail).
So than ==>I can't change to Warsmith :/

It's a bit buuggggyy :(
                                                                Please idea what can i do now
                                                                                    or
                                                                    help from Game Masters!

@-->- Thanks !!! @-->-

*(for the haters :save your time and not comment to my post.)

Cookie Monster

Quote from: Earl on March 27, 2012, 02:19:33 PM
Hello!

Please help for me.
I made a little dwarfy, with the 1st class change (artisan) i haven't got any problem.
====> BuT the Dwarfy npc (yes, in the blacksmith shop) won't speak with me. It told im not a dwarf (yes i haven't got retail).

or
                                                                    help from Game Masters!

@-->- Thanks !!! @-->-

I just admire colors... :]

Healing Puss Summoner

PvtStuka

Quote from: Earl on March 27, 2012, 02:19:33 PM
Hello!

Please help for me.

or
                                                                    help from Game Masters!

@-->- Thanks !!! @-->-

Free Earl! Too bad that topic was deleted before I could see any replies :(

Anyway, the NPC you are talking about (which doesn't speak with you), is Head Blacksmith Vergara? Or Kusto?

Astramael      [db/tr]

ForgotPass

Quote from: PvtStuka on March 27, 2012, 03:44:07 PM
Free Earl! Too bad that topic was deleted before I could see any replies :(

Anyway, the NPC you are talking about (which doesn't speak with you), is Head Blacksmith Vergara? Or Kusto?

Did ya just have to rub it in her face? poor girl

Earl

Mr. Kusto is the evil dwarf who won't speak with my poor "pre-crafter" :D

Earl

Please any Game Master!
Do something with that buged Npc!
I wanna finish my character and my time for play is limited.