jygh

Quote from: Voodoo on March 31, 2012, 12:31:46 AM
Everything is my fault, sorry.  :(       

ps.: Who's keep smiting me? Damn haters.   ;D
same question imo... who smite's me ? xD i dont even flame and bah almost 200
  Nightmare 30x

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Exitus on March 30, 2012, 11:35:35 PM
lets leave server too cb they will not have enemy they will want merge with dragon and they will have great enemy...

PS i dont care about what u wil write or what will u do after this post coz i will play on this server only 1 or 2 days in weak coz i will tell u truth after merge with NM this server SUX 1 clan think they can make all with some1 help all know what i have on mind so gl with this bb.

if it will be deleted i will post it again and again btw

I won't say much, just wanna say that some players here sudenly hit rly hard....and others sudenly r almost impossible to kill... GG coder ur defenetly doing a god job! Afterwards we'll see ur posts here inwich u'r totaly in od how come ppl are leaving...

It's time Track for u do start picking after ur mistakes cause non mather howmany merges, if thing's won't change in the end result will be the same. Where is no fun there are no players... and trst me only a hand full of players are having fun here... why?? Do they play special chars?? Do they have access to some restricted stuff? It has to be, cause if a class dyes in 2 hits, same class but belonging to another person is virtualy unkillable... And stop the crap about atrbutes, buffs, etc... STOP thinking we r dumb.

Thats all for now

Ps: and for u pro haters wanna be... terrors of the forum. I accept that some players play way bether than others... so i accept that in the hands of a skilled player same class can be way harder to kill but not impossible... If a char here can stand 2 full partys with oe weapons hiting him with no suport what so ever, it's not that he's skilled, it's cause something's wrong... quit the crap pls!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Voodoo

Quote from: Javardsnegger on March 31, 2012, 01:01:18 AM
same class but belonging to another person is virtualy unkillable

O_O nerf!

UrbanJustice

It's not just a question about unkillables, but also about not being able to get full gear

It's challenging enough to get a vesper +6/skills+30 etc etc.
When you're a new player that challenge is harder. Even if there's an infux of new players, if they're unable to get equip at the same rate rich ppl are - they'll loose interest. It takes a long time for someone to figure out what his favourite method of farming is and more to collect for all items.
Hard quest for vesper is an acceptable alternative to COINS COINS COINS. cuz you can do it when you feel like it, continue and get 1 part vesper from 1 quest and at the same time farm when you feel like it for adena for all the other stuff (rb jewels, atr crystals, even making trades)
So on one hand we need to make it good for existing players and on the other, get new ones in and make it possible for them to have top notch gear
Relax, take it easy :)
http://files.filefront.com/RelaxTakeItEasydivx/;7332972;/fileinfo.html

UrbanJustice

PvtStuka

Quote from: UrbanJustice on March 31, 2012, 01:54:45 AM
good paintskills, bro. Fail troll is fail xD

xD actually it isn't fake. (and isn't a permanent state, but oh well!)

Astramael      [db/tr]

UrbanJustice

FeelmyBow

So much drama, how hard can it be to destroy 1 clan?
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

fenrris

Quote from: FeelmyBow on March 31, 2012, 09:18:01 AM
So much drama, how hard can it be to destroy 1 clan?
It shouldn't be hard right? But here we are!

Ppl playing for seven years both from INF and NM. We know the dril, we have equip and skills and yet even when whole of Gaule is occupied by Roman empire theres one vilage that stands agains it! :o

How come rest of the server is able to deal nice dmg to other old clans members and when fighting CB we ge " OMG lern how to buff/how attri work" :) sure you can explain everything by, there is always small window or some circumstances that can neglect dmg from 35k m atack mage. But how come only one clan seams to have it?

I know that CB is well prepared clan and taht ppl there are damn skilled. I admire CB's healer work and great cooperation in party but except that theres some bizzare level of immposibility when fighting them.

I won't accept explanation that only few players gathered in one clan learned and mastered L2. I can assure you taht on INFI there were supperb players and out of sudden they just regular in comparition with CB.

Point is there's no fun and less and less ppl here since no mather how good you are and how much you work on your char you'll get bitch slaped during pvp by chars same as your if it goes about equip/enchant and yet uncilable when your'e  few hit meat pupet for them.

PvtStuka

Quote from: fenrris on March 31, 2012, 09:41:56 AM
It shouldn't be hard right? But here we are!

Ppl playing for seven years both from INF and NM. We know the dril, we have equip and skills and yet even when whole of Gaule is occupied by Roman empire theres one vilage that stands agains it! :o

How come rest of the server is able to deal nice dmg to other old clans members and when fighting CB we ge " OMG lern how to buff/how attri work" :) sure you can explain everything by, there is always small window or some circumstances that can neglect dmg from 35k m atack mage. But how come only one clan seams to have it?

I know that CB is well prepared clan and taht ppl there are damn skilled. I admire CB's healer work and great cooperation in party but except that theres some bizzare level of immposibility when fighting them.

I won't accept explanation that only few players gathered in one clan learned and mastered L2. I can assure you taht on INFI there were supperb players and out of sudden they just regular in comparition with CB.

Point is there's no fun and less and less ppl here since no mather how good you are and how much you work on your char you'll get bitch slaped during pvp by chars same as your if it goes about equip/enchant and yet uncilable when your'e  few hit meat pupet for them.

Seems none of you get that we are TROLLING you here...

Okay, a question: if what you tell is true, and all of us is edited, don't you think that we would never die/loose? Yesterdays pvp against BA is the example that a well prepared mage party can do, they were a LOT tougher and AoDs 20+ people.

I admire felissins pt aswell, when they are coming prepared.

Is it our fault that the rest of the people apparently knows jackshit? Should I write a novell, how to give constant 1-2k dmg on us, and 5-8k crits (its actually possible and happens) ? Give me a break :)

Astramael      [db/tr]

Peorexo

I read thread name and then read ur posts... what the fack happened?

DreamEater

Quote from: Voodoo on March 31, 2012, 01:51:47 AM

O_O nerf!

U are using my uds to troll on forum.. damn u voo,dont call me to coli anymoar  :'(