Merge

Started by trooperXkoki, March 31, 2012, 08:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trooperXkoki

trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

MELCHAEA

Proud to announce.....
I am surprised you actually thinking of a procedure like this when already we have so many problems already
I dont know the reasons that force you to do something like that but i think it will be wise to fix servers current issues
first before creating new ones with the merge.
7s didnt run properly till 1 day ago and some people still have bugged retails.work on that first and maybe then consider the
fact of merging.
Some of my friends already thinking to quit because of the dragon's  "corrupt" rumors.work on that first too because alot will
quit IF this is true.

with respect.
me.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: MELCHAEA on March 31, 2012, 08:34:03 PM
Proud to announce.....
I am surprised you actually thinking of a procedure like this when already we have so many problems already
I dont know the reasons that force you to do something like that but i think it will be wise to fix servers current issues
first before creating new ones with the merge.
7s didnt run properly till 1 day ago and some people still have bugged retails.work on that first and maybe then consider the
fact of merging.
Some of my friends already thinking to quit because of the dragon's  "corrupt" rumors.work on that first too because alot will
quit IF this is true.

with respect.
me.
Well if there is 2 GM_s from NM for checking everyone im quite sure you can relax and enjoy 3k players with 24/7 action.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

cthon

Quote from: TrackZero on March 31, 2012, 08:35:13 PM
Well if there is 2 GM_s from NM for checking everyone im quite sure you can relax and enjoy 3k players with 24/7 action.

and we will have all glasy's FUKING RETARDED uptades?? i personally say no thx to a sh1t face like him that uptades the game cause he is such a low skill f@G
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: cthon on March 31, 2012, 08:40:24 PM
and we will have all glasy's FUKING RETARDED uptades?? i personally say no thx to a sh1t face like him that uptades the game cause he is such a low skill f@G
Well dont insult now, keep mature level please. Anyway all future updates <ALL> will be applied only after informing community and after test with all GM-s togather (with players too), after that fix will be applied. However dont expect any more nerfs after merge you will see later on why.
But random nerfs happened back in past wont happen cause everything will be controlled from each other with final decisions and more important those things will be transparent for everyone, and everyone will be able to suggest and monitor.

Javardsnegger

ANd uber starwars items... :D! Honestly BIG mistake! Pl from Dragon wished they could leave and we are going to be merged with them...
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Javardsnegger on March 31, 2012, 08:46:28 PM
ANd uber starwars items... :D! Honestly BIG mistake! Pl from Dragon wished they could leave and we are going to be merged with them...
Tbh, star wars items are items from c4 (AM,DragonSlayers, etc... ) You wont see any other OP items , NM and DR have almost same items.
So again you listen only gossips while i checked their server and i can tell u +/- is same as NM.

Peorexo

Quote from: TrackZero on March 31, 2012, 08:48:23 PM
Tbh, star wars items are items from c4 (AM,DragonSlayers, etc... ) You wont see any other OP items , NM and DR have almost same items.
So again you listen only gossips while i checked their server and i can tell u +/- is same as NM.

But how we can be sure that uber Dragon gm won't make sh!t after merge? i dont want to nerf some class's or skills to be unplayable, dont make that server few class only...

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Peorexo on March 31, 2012, 08:51:09 PM
But how we can be sure that uber Dragon gm won't make sh!t after merge? i dont want to nerf some class's or skills to be unplayable, dont make that server few class only...
Because i will be here to watch over your asses? Also 3k+ players and MULTI-side wars/pvp/.... is omfg 24/7 action, so dont worry about your chars it will be all just fine , better prepare for ZERG!

ylim

wts +20 duals on new server :D

Peorexo

Quote from: TrackZero on March 31, 2012, 08:53:35 PM
Because i will be here to watch over your asses? Also 3k+ players and MULTI-side wars/pvp/.... is omfg 24/7 action, so dont worry about your chars it will be all just fine , better prepare for ZERG!
I understand and im UP to 24/7 pvp server full of ppl, zerges action etc but let it be fair like archer killing mage fast, mage raping tanks, dagger raping mages (but not like atm 5 dagger cant kill one good mage/tank + ee/tk or bp/pal)...

Trejos

Infinity-Nightmare Ally ?????