Web Analytics
Merge - Page 10

News:

Main Menu

Merge

Started by trooperXkoki, March 31, 2012, 08:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cookie Monster

I hope that the Pig Event will stay after merge... pigs are cute ;)

Healing Puss Summoner

FeelmyBow

Lets hope for the community it stay's 3 sided and not end up in a 2sided zerg.
Like i said before, finally a good update to bad they implented it ~ 4 months late or else it could have been a great server
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Evolution

Quote from: DreamEater on April 01, 2012, 12:41:06 AM
If track will manage to keep server not affected by retarted updates then we will just get more pvp/more ppl in sieges/oly/everything,,but if same bullsh1ts happen here ,like banning ppl cause they killed glaccy or w/e then forget about it and lets stay like that..

+1!
R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

keisim

DreamEater

Btw the merge will happen in 16 as u said... but it will be based on normal celendar or network"s?(like 2 days earlier ):DD

FeelmyBow

Quote from: DreamEater on April 01, 2012, 11:17:35 AM
Btw the merge will happen in 16 as u said... but it will be based on normal celendar or network"s?(like 2 days earlier ):DD

You are a cruel mofo, arent ya?

~Nightmare~

Shadow21

Quote from: DreamEater on April 01, 2012, 11:17:35 AM

yeah, rly good question xD
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

dutchy

Track

in our clan Cb we got players that played on dragon  and left because they got banned
some for being better than there gm at pvp
and some for owning on olympiad  there gm dit many things
look at clan chats and personal chats etc helped there friends ig with oe stuff etc
i can go own for long time and u know who i mean
its not a story so what is gonna happen with chars that where banned bcs of there $$$$$ gm
without a clear reason those chars would be never banned on nm  simple bcs they didnt broke 1 rule
i think its bad whe merge whit a server that is changed to let gm and friends play better.....
if u whanne make this merge a succes  play like nm rule and nm updates
if not u will see nm ppl leave anyway
greetings

kalisa

Quote from: dutchy on April 01, 2012, 12:01:22 PM
Track

in our clan Cb we got players that played on dragon  and left because they got banned
look at clan chats and personal chats etc helped there friends ig with oe stuff etc
its not a story so what is gonna happen with chars that where banned bcs of there $$$$$ gm
without a clear reason those chars would be never banned on nm  simple bcs they didnt broke 1 rule
i think its bad whe merge whit a server that is changed to let gm and friends play better.....
greetings
sad story dude but read what they said...

FeelmyBow

Track

greetings

It would actually be quite funny to make a GM rage so hard cause you anal raped the wanker ingame, that he abuses his GM power to "beat you".

~Nightmare~

=^TrackZero^=

Track

greetings
You have my word and guarantee that what happened on dragon in past is and will be PAST only, no such actions will be ever done 10001%. Was one of many demands i asked before merging my community , drake also was present on meeting so you have no reason to worry nor panic , you will be able to do everything (without braking rules) what you did on any other server without any fear something bad will happen. So no worries, and everyone who played on dragon before and got issues with glasy are 10000% free to come back without any revenge or anything you have my word on this one too. We are here to watch out each other so feel safe!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Blizzer

There's possiblity to change nicks on NM? Or you'll deal with it like before by special page?
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar