Merge - Page 14

News:

Main Menu

Merge

Started by trooperXkoki, March 31, 2012, 08:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

^ShowStopper^

Quote from: Unt0uchable on April 01, 2012, 03:38:54 PM
How it is possible Ksiezniczka can sell coins since years on allegro and other not ??

cos he is Dnet Staff :)
EVERYTHING IN DRAGON NETWORK IS GLASY'S FAULT !!!

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/#!/glasys ( glasy showstopper )

MegaZord

Quote from: ShowStopper on April 01, 2012, 03:44:06 PM
cos he is Dnet Staff :)

Like Costal was but was owned by Ksiezniczka XD
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

lucifsg

Quote from: ShowStopper on April 01, 2012, 03:24:13 PM
Brokie aka Psyck was selling coins for money that as all you know  is forbidden
And just for all you know i showed screen of all conversation in msn with spyack , where he gave us also cBank-count where send money :)
As i sayed if you respect rules you dotn got ban

Strange .. a guy that donates like 3k for fun needs to sell coins to buy smth to eat right ?

Is there anyone at all besides ur clan that wants u to be a gm ? Cause nm for sure doesnt want/need u for the great reputation u got and dragon players was spamming nm's section for Track to be gm there also. What kind of gm can be fair since he is playing ingame ? Histrory shows 0 so far on nm (with some doubts about the last scammed 1) and definatelly 0 on dragon. So if u do care about the server  + watching all this drama on forum , players showing their love for u , why dont u just quit ?
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Javardsnegger

Being a gm/player has also its good side (if it's a minimaly deacent person ofc). He can check who's using cheats, who's op, etc, instead of ignoring what ppl say...

As for the rest...

This sounds exactly like a political campaign: EVerything will be great, will be better, will be exacelent and after it hapens sh1t will be the same or worst.... just like most of our politicians!!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Javardsnegger on April 01, 2012, 05:30:13 PM
Being a gm/player has also its good side (if it's a minimaly deacent person ofc). He can check who's using cheats, who's op, etc, instead of ignoring what ppl say...

As for the rest...

This sounds exactly like a political campaign: EVerything will be great, will be better, will be exacelent and after it hapens sh1t will be the same or worst.... just like most of our politicians!!
You are spinning faster then coins i can say :)

As for the posts before, ill repeat again , rules will be remade as long everyone are following the rules there wont be any problems or revenge , just play by the rules and everything will be alright. Discussion about things that happened on on server or another have no point except trolling and putting all this in a bad light.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Javardsnegger on April 01, 2012, 05:30:13 PM

As for the rest...

Well ye but you know that you always get rumours once the "GM-side" wins that its by help.
Also it "CAN" (yes Track you can flame me) happen that the economy gets ruined cause the dude can get items.
A GM wich play's is negative for the server, it has more downsides then positive things
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

DreamEater

Quote from: FeelmyBow on April 01, 2012, 05:50:34 PM
Well ye but you know that you always get rumours once the "GM-side" wins that its by help.
Also it "CAN" (yes Track you can flame me) happen that the economy gets ruined cause the dude can get items.
A GM wich play's is negative for the server, it has more downsides then positive things
On the other hand a FAIR gm -player can get his server more balanced...and not be based on forum criers ,tho i repeat has to be FAIR..

dutchy

shadowstopper pls stop!
ur replys about fair banning...............
should i give u a few names  like  alexshadowdancer and dagger
bcs u cant out skill him ..... whant more names pls better stop
i trust in track and i quess u got to earn nm trust after ur mistakes on dragon
i really hope u gonna be fair as u know nm got many skilled players so  i hope u take a beat down like a man
and not as qq to ban or ask for updates that suit u better

so maybe we gonna have some fun

felo41

Quote from: FeelmyBow on April 01, 2012, 05:50:34 PM

Kesy and Glasy have all kinds of icarus weapons +15 which they give their clan mates to play on oly/pvp.

It's kinda normal here.
F3LO - GS/PK  VanFelo - MM/ES     TheHulk - T/D  iFelo - PK/AL

Javardsnegger

Quote from: TrackZero on April 01, 2012, 05:39:25 PM

As for the posts before, ill repeat again , rules will be remade as long everyone are following the rules there wont be any problems or revenge , just play by the rules and everything will be alright. Discussion about things that happened on on server or another have no point except trolling and putting all this in a bad light.

Acuatly i'm not. Seem s uhave troubles reading what i write... perhaps u just skip few words i dunno... just like  yday in giran harbor when u said i called u an ahole... when i always have defended u and nvr insulted u...!

Anyway let me refrase myself, i said having a gm who plays has a good side to, for the reason i meantioned earlier, i mean a good, honest, imparcial gm... so considering the fame glasy has, based on hearsay or not (where there is smoke there most certainly be fire) i don't belive it will aply! ALso based on many years corruption, we all know dragon was victim of, alot  chars arn't legit... and as for ur Dream about "drake will personaly verify all those chars personaly"<--- well tell me lies tell me sweet little lies... like he repairs the bug's at such lighning speed, i belive he certainly will check all those chars.... and maybe tomorrow i will win the lotery... i belive that to!

I'm still against this merge for all the reasons i and other ppl from the comunity mentioned earlier. Ur speach looks like a political campaign. But hey... i won't leave... i'll give it a shot!

As for few ppl from Dragon saying we are over reacting and reatrded topic's etc... ofc u with ur star wars weapons, speacil skills and o/e armors/jewels (those where here in c4 to, +15 aq, etc) are looking for fresh blood... we'll see what will hapen!

Imo this is a desperate move wich will bare fruits or will fuk up the rest! I wouldn't risk it, i would listen to players and fix/balance what we have and if after that ppl wouldn't come back and keept leaving then i would take desperate mesures...

My 50 cents

P.s: I'm looking forward u pm or answer me so that we can have a serious talk! I think u owe me at least that.
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

lucifsg

Quote from: TrackZero on April 01, 2012, 05:39:25 PM

what about a rule from the community this time like : gms cant play or players cant be gms ? everyone would agree to that and would make ppl chill a bit from his main concern of this merge
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

ozyn

do it quickly Diablo is coming  ::)

When nothink goes right, go left