Web Analytics
Merge - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Merge

Started by trooperXkoki, March 31, 2012, 08:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phonex

track what will be with the updates that they have and that we have? after marge? i mean tank/mage on dragon have skills that decreases casting speed and at Inf-Nig we dont have that sh!ts, same for th/da that on dragon have skill that reduces 30% lethals, and here we dont have that gm's bullsh!t, so after marge, what updates will dominate? or we will have new clean marge and then updates?
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Di on March 31, 2012, 09:43:51 PM
Why we never got asked about this possible merg ? i mean, we play here, u are gm adm but, hell we are the players, without us u dont have ad to manage.
Some decissions cant be made by simple poll, there were reasons to do so which is much more important for greater good of community then your selfish ass only.
Quote from: felo41 on March 31, 2012, 09:47:43 PM
Hello there

Track which database ur gonna copy to which server , i'd like to know what  :)
Why does it  mater?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Sephiroth

3k players? r u kidding us right? Dragon is even less populated than NM lol

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Sephiroth on March 31, 2012, 09:53:40 PM
3k players? r u kidding us right? Dragon is even less populated than NM lol
Just proves your credibility and "knowing" everything, but you can go on trolling.

FeelmyBow

Quote from: TrackZero on March 31, 2012, 09:54:27 PM
Just proves your credibility and "knowing" everything, but you can go on trolling.

Still waiting for your awesome response!
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: FeelmyBow on March 31, 2012, 09:55:14 PM
Still waiting for your awesome response!
Keep on waiting it will come in worst possible moment!

^ShowStopper^

Well many of you are insulting me and not even know me or never spoken to me !
You talk about me by hearsay or for things you have read on forum
Ofc all exploiter and cheaters kicked out from Dragon say i am retard and corrupted
About fix/nerf you really think that all update you got were made by me ? There was in Dragon more 4 gms but i am the active-one so ofc is always my fault
We are planning this merge for about a month!!!
We have specific agreed ! All next fix nerf will be done with the accord of both gms !
Weekcly we will meeting ( Drake , Track and me ) and will test , plan everthing!!!
As Track sayed not even 1 update will be done without agreement of all gm-s tested with all of us and players if needed too, and more important everything that goes on will be placed in special section !
I am not a kid i gave my word and will keep it !
Plus Track will focus on envents and i will manage scam/hack problems
I had just those few things to say now  u can continue to flame and insult me if u want
Btw last thing about op star wars  items rememer that a vesper weapon mage +8 id better of a am+24 cos if u make the weapon pvp vesper got the bonus dmg lvl 3 the arcana mace dont got it !
Have fun in game
EVERYTHING IN DRAGON NETWORK IS GLASY'S FAULT !!!

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/#!/glasys ( glasy showstopper )

FeelmyBow

Quote from: TrackZero on March 31, 2012, 09:56:57 PM
Keep on waiting it will come in worst possible moment!

I cannot take this anymore..... You are so cruel and evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me call my lawyer to sue you.
If you are waiting untill i log and you want to SHABAM BAM ban me, you can wait a "bit" longer cause it will be "soon"

~Nightmare~

FeelmyBow

Quote from: ShowStopper on March 31, 2012, 09:57:11 PM
Ofc all exploiter and cheaters kicked out from Dragon say i am retard and corrupted
About fix/nerf you really think that all update you got were made by me ? There was in Dragon more 4 gms but i am the active-one so ofc is always my fault
We have specific agreed ! All next fix nerf with the accord of both gms !
Weekcly we will meeting ( Drake , Track and me ) and will test , plan everthing!!!
As Track sayed not even 1 update will be done without agreement of all gm-s tested with all of us and players if needed too, and more important everything that goes on will be placed in special section !
I am not a kid i say my word and will keep it !
I had just those few things to say now  u can continue to flame and insult me if u want
Btw last thing about op star wars  items rememer that a vesper weapon mage +8 id better of a am+24 cos if u make the weapon pvp vesper got the bonus dmg lvl 3 the arcana mace dont got it !
Have fun in game

Nothing will change the fact that you are a fag

~Nightmare~

PainMaster

Quote from: ShowStopper on March 31, 2012, 09:57:11 PM
We have specific agreed ! All next fix nerf will be done with the accord of both gms !
I am not a kid i gave my word and will keep it !
Have fun in game

u are good in that  :D

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

felo41

Quote from: TrackZero on March 31, 2012, 09:52:22 PM
your selfish ass only.Why does it  mater?

Acually it's the only thing that matters . Rest (like the amount of players ,events) sounds amazing :)
F3LO - GS/PK  VanFelo - MM/ES     TheHulk - T/D  iFelo - PK/AL

DarkLoverPL

on what char play ShowStopper?
Dylvish SPS/SPS  :D
I come in peace,u go in pieces..
How to improve L2 texture loading:
http://akwariumjacka.blogspot.com/p/lineage-2.html