Main Menu

Merge

Started by trooperXkoki, March 31, 2012, 08:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: flamingAwe on March 31, 2012, 11:48:25 PM
is it a joke about merge???
btw, dragon has average 1200 online, ini 600, how are you going to get 3k? xD
besides, as far as i know, many ini players will leave after mearge with glasy etc....
Okey then dont bother trolling and wait and see.
I always wonder how you people can know how many people we have since you have no power to see , but you claim like you do have access to everywhere???
As i said before 2,5k or 3,5k doesnt really matter.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

pawlus

If u rly wanna have more ppl on serv just listen their opinions. Tell me how it is. Shirts on hb was working and now after few months we still dont have them. Why dragon server is fcked? So tell me why u decide to make on our server other updates than on dragon?

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: pawlus on March 31, 2012, 11:52:39 PM
If u rly wanna have more ppl on serv just listen their opinions. Tell me how it is. Shirts on hb was working and now after few months we still dont have them. Why dragon server is fcked? So tell me why u decide to make on our server other updates than on dragon?
So shirts are the problem now?
Dragon have other updates different from us  which is maybe 5% of difference which i said already they will be revised and some of them they will have to accept and some of others we will have to accept, but its so minor that not neeed to explain.

Peorexo

Quote from: TrackZero on March 31, 2012, 11:55:00 PM
So shirts are the problem now?
Dragon have other updates different from us  which is maybe 5% of difference which i said already they will be revised and some of them they will have to accept and some of others we will have to accept, but its so minor that not neeed to explain.

tateo hairband still dont work XD

FeelmyBow

It will be a joke after quite a while, for now the GM's are active but later they get more money, go on vacation, stop caring and peoples leave.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

killjoy911

Quote from: Peorexo on March 31, 2012, 11:57:19 PM
tateo hairband still dont work XD
Lmao stop Trollinnnnn
Chris ~
YouMadBrahh: Bp/Pala~
Not playing anymore~
XboxLive: G0tMourningWood

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: FeelmyBow on March 31, 2012, 11:59:30 PM
It will be a joke after quite a while, for now the GM's are active but later they get more money, go on vacation, stop caring and peoples leave.
Will not happen, but sure you can all start pissing and shiting on any good thing that want to happen here, mostly from players who dont even play!
But well this one you cant screw.

FeelmyBow

Quote from: TrackZero on April 01, 2012, 12:00:53 AM
Will not happen, but sure you can all start pissing and shiting on any good thing that want to happen here, mostly from players who dont even play!
But well this one you cant screw.

Who say's i wanna screw anything? You assume shit to fast, just don't make the same mistakes you did before.
Hell, this update is finally good should have done it before then there were quite alot more players
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

pawlus

Att on shirts is an example about things which players rly need but they didnt get it for so long.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: pawlus on April 01, 2012, 12:06:51 AM
Att on shirts is an example about things which players rly need but they didnt get it for so long.
And its because we dont care?
We tried 4 different approaches all 4 of them failed, its not ctrl+c/v fix, its much more deeper then you can think.
Anyway drake found 1 solution that he should apply already. It was the only way.

And if someone gets constant replys about everything whats going its you INI players.

flamingAwe

Quote from: TrackZero on March 31, 2012, 11:52:20 PM
Okey then dont bother trolling and wait and see.
I always wonder how you people can know how many people we have since you have no power to see , but you claim like you do have access to everywhere???
As i said before 2,5k or 3,5k doesnt really matter.

how we can see online?
i posted this hundreds of times, can repeat.
during client - Login Server dialog, LS sends a packet, that has next info (cycle for number of registered Game Servers):
number of GS
IP of GS
port of GS
age limit (if exists)
PvP flag
Current Online  (this is how we can all know)
Max Online   (checking CO/MO client gives trafic report, green, slightly red, red)
server online flag (shows if server is online)

yes,, ofc i'm noob that googled some shits, BUT
i do not use google, prefer yandex
all tis info WORKS
you can ask coders, they will confirm that nub knows something about, how server works

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: flamingAwe on April 01, 2012, 12:34:10 AM
how we can see online?
i posted this hundreds of times, can repeat.
during client - Login Server dialog, LS sends a packet, that has next info (cycle for number of registered Game Servers):
number of GS
IP of GS
port of GS
age limit (if exists)
PvP flag
Current Online  (this is how we can all know)
Max Online   (checking CO/MO client gives trafic report, green, slightly red, red)
server online flag (shows if server is online)

yes,, ofc i'm noob that googled some shits, BUT
i do not use google, prefer yandex
all tis info WORKS
you can ask coders, they will confirm that nub knows something about, how server works
Okey so tell me then how INI machine showed max peak was 850+ and Dragons machine showed 1800+ max peak?I have issues in reading numbers or what?

And P.S. Why you care when you dont even play? I mean i dont get the guys who are just spending time on forum while they dont play for months or years, what is the catch?