Web Analytics
Dagger classes and you! - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Dagger classes and you!

Started by Corpsse, April 01, 2012, 11:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corpsse

I pointed out what the flaws are in my own oppinion, i never saw mages reaching TH speed and slow skills rarely land (atleast sps slow skills). I'm not going to continue posting on this topic since i said everything i had to say. It's up to GMs to check classes and see if there's something wrong with them, and fix them if they want. Good luck and have fun ingame!
Cheers.
What we do in life echoes in eternity

cerebelo

Quote from: TiagoRamos on April 02, 2012, 11:39:09 AM
My dmg on some daggers (ofc dagger/tank) while having around  9k p attack is like 120/150 with normal arrows (full buffed ofc) and them too ofc  :P

i hit yesterday siege yoshi 1.4 k , and my clan mate 3k dmg .... and i am biggest noob on server ... anywey he kill me with 2 blows :D (sps/ee class)
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY

TiagoRamos

Yoshi uses shield but doesnt have deflect arrow etc.. I mean damage on yoshi is not high, but hes not dagger/tank :P
btw i also hit mage/tank for 150 normal arrows and like 400-500 crit (with 9k p attack full buffed :P )

Javardsnegger

Quote from: TiagoRamos on April 02, 2012, 11:39:09 AM
My dmg on some daggers (ofc dagger/tank) while having around  9k p attack is like 120/150 with normal arrows (full buffed ofc) and them too ofc  :P

Ohhh!!! wait!! did i read right?? Some1 actualy understoo what i meaned?? Oh and look he's CB!! Be rdy to get flamed at Tiago...
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

PvtStuka

Quote from: Javardsnegger on April 02, 2012, 01:34:35 PM
Ohhh!!! wait!! did i read right?? Some1 actualy understoo what i meaned?? Oh and look he's CB!! Be rdy to get flamed at Tiago...

And u only see what you want to see. Otherwilse:

Quote from: cerebelo on April 02, 2012, 01:31:01 PM
i hit yesterday siege yoshi 1.4 k , and my clan mate 3k dmg .... and i am biggest noob on server ... anywey he kill me with 2 blows :D (sps/ee class)

So lets see... you are an archer, you hit low, there is a mage, he hits high. Can you do a simple 1+1 math?

Astramael      [db/tr]

Javardsnegger

That proves nothing batman. Me to i've hit yoshi for 2k dmg....usualy in siges in which there's a possiblility of gm presence!

It's when i hit him for 500dmg (he has like 17k hp+7k cp +/- no?) on other ocasions that bothers me...

Revell to, and like i saw yday in oren siege seems even sr/tk's (cr3ative) now only get hited for 150-200dmg.... damn i should have sticked to mine... maybe something's changed!

Stop acting smart ass, or do u frequent max che ters.com too?

+just small edit, perhaps ur calling ur clanmate a lier to?? i know u have hisory of disrespecting clanmates but... chill pls. Rastabuffor has vesper+bow+12 + all top equipment wich prolly costed him alotof money! And at least him had the balls to speak up!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

PvtStuka

Quote from: Javardsnegger on April 02, 2012, 01:45:10 PM
That proves nothing batman. Me to i've hit yoshi for 2k dmg....usualy in siges in which there's a possiblility of gm presence!

It's when i hit him for 500dmg (he has like 17k hp+7k cp +/- no?) on other ocasions that bothers me...

Revell to, and like i saw yday in oren siege seems even sr/tk's (cr3ative) now only get hited for 150-200dmg.... damn i should have sticked to mine... maybe somethings changed!

I have nothing to hide. I don't defent yoshi or revell. I kick stupid people in the face who acts smart despite having NO CLUE what he is talking about, and too stubborn to admit any other outcome if someone is better than him, than HAX/CHEAT. Yes, I described you, whining moron.

Astramael      [db/tr]

Javardsnegger

Revell to, and like i saw yday in oren siege seems even sr/tk's (cr3ative) now only get hited for 150-200dmg.... damn i should have sticked to mine... maybe something's changed!

+just small edit, perhaps ur calling ur clanmate a lier to?? i know u have hisory of disrespecting clanmates but... chill pls. Rastabuffor has vesper+bow+12 + all top equipment wich prolly costed him alotof money! And at least him had the balls to speak up!

I won't even start to flame ur ass... no use! it's to fking easy...!
U can be sure only few post but alot agree! It's not a mather of being stubburn, it's a a mather of facts u retarded 40kg Shwartzenegger wanna be!

Peorexo

Re biggest flamer here, yday on siege at start when we first fought with each otheri havent deflect arrow on tank (yes lol i have frapsed half of this action) and no dance/ counting songs
L8 when we all was full buff, u just got asskick'd so what u wanna prove? Sheva will always rox in small numbers =)

Want show screens with my enchants ? +10,10,10,11,15,15,16 ? im not so rich to got sklls +++ im using even dyna dagger rofl
BUT im experienced player with big knowledge and i know how my skills work, how increase my dmg and how be hard to kill
And also don't tell bullsh!t daggers hit hard, on well-buffed mages dmg is really low, even when i was on ne/bp with +3set 240x atr i was able to reach 2.6k pdef +/- 230-250 speed and i got 800 blows ...

Just learn to play and stop complaining about nerfed class already, same like i want to nerf mages a bit but its not such a big thing (only top-geared do hard dmg)

Javardsnegger

Kep on telling me story's, keep on lowering yourself and helping me...
It's no about the dmg u make it's about the dmg u recieve! Tell u what, send me, or Track or gideon ur stats with date on it so that i'm sure u didn't used exploit to have more p.def!

Just like Mark and company used to stack augments...! Do it pls. I dare u!

Tinus

Quote from: Javardsnegger on April 02, 2012, 02:27:56 PM
Kep on telling me story's, keep on lowering yourself and helping me...
It's no about the dmg u make it's about the dmg u recieve! Tell u what, send me, or Track or gideon ur stats with date on it so that i'm sure u didn't used exploit to have more p.def!

Just like Mark and company used to stack augments...! Do it pls. I dare u!

Why can't u just accept the fact that u suck at this game??? Instead of pointing fingers to the whole freaking community, look at yourself and be honest.....

L2 isnt the game for you, perhaps your better at counterstrike or need for speed  :P who knows, but stop blaiming other ppl for your non-talent!

peace
/mybirthday 20/09/2005

The Last Doombringer member online!

Zenith Infinity Raven

Vassility SPS/ES
Valima PW/SWS

PvtStuka

Quote from: Javardsnegger on April 02, 2012, 01:51:38 PM
I won't even start to flame ur ass... no use! it's to fking easy...!
U can be sure only few post but alot agree! It's not a mather of being stubburn, it's a a mather of facts u retarded 40kg Shwartzenegger wanna be!

Quote from: Javardsnegger on April 02, 2012, 01:51:38 PM

This is exactly whats your word is worth. Absolutely NOTHING ;) So if I put out a picture of something, I want to be that? You retarded 80kg zombie-like goth compost shit  :-*

You can't even write properly. It's Schwarzenegger, you uneducated trash. :)

Quote from: Tinus on April 02, 2012, 02:31:52 PM
Why can't u just accept the fact that u suck at this game??? Instead of pointing fingers to the whole freaking community, look at yourself and be honest.....

L2 isnt the game for you, perhaps your better at counterstrike or need for speed  :P who knows, but stop blaiming other ppl for your non-talent!

peace

Thank you, this is exactly what we (me + some cb)  wanted to make him realize. Without success, tho.

Astramael      [db/tr]